장 7

My Bodyguard is My Fiancee
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

 

What happened after the kiss? Nothing much… Tiffany is just on her own little world, if her father is with her first thing her father will do is to tie Tiffany because she looks like she’ll start floating. Taeyeon is an in-born magician. She can make Tiffany float in the air without magic words, without hand gestures and without too much concentration or tricks.

 

“her lips… I think I’m addicted to her lips already” The bodyguard slash fiancé said to no one. She keeps on caressing her lips with her slim finger. She still can’t believe that she already kissed her fiancé. It’s like a huge step to the next level of their relationship. “her lips are soft… her lips are warm… her lips are sweet.. her lips are chewable…  ahhhhh!” She ruffled her hair frustratingly. The kiss keeps on making her frustrated. She wants more. She wants to kiss Taeyeon until they need to breath or else she won’t taste those heavenly lips again.

 

“Tiffany are you ok?” Taeyeon asked as soon as she opened the door. She didn’t bother to knock thinking that Tiffany is hurt or what.

 

Tiffany stop her actions as her eyes are only glued to Taeyeon. Not Taeyeon’s eyes or face or expression but Taeyeon’s clothes. Taeyeon is only wearing her night gown and it’s almost see-thru due to the thin fabric.

 

‘is this our honeymoon already?’

 

‘but we’re not yet married’

 

‘but wedding can wait’

 

‘and honeymoon can do first’

 

‘and I can’t wait for the honeymoon’

 

Tiffany lowered her sight from Taeyeon’s neck down to her collar bone where the strap of the night gown is attached down to her chest where the mountain is waiting for her to climb the top down to her flat stomach down to her naval down to her black underwear where her mind immediately shut down after seeing the sight.

 

‘sooo y and hot’ Tiffany’s erted mind occupies the rest of her brain.

 

“uhh… Tiffany?” Taeyeon awkwardly call the girl on the bed who’s staring at her like a fresh meat. She can feel the hot stare that her bodyguard is giving her. It made her feel uncomfortable at first but after seeing the girl in the front of her exploring her body the uncomfortable feeling change in to a hot and bothering feeling. She feels something weird and she’s afraid that the stare makes her wet. It will be bothering.

 

“yes taeyeon” Tiffany answered detaching her eyes on taeyeon’s black underwear and focusing on her face particularly her lips. Tiffany gulp at the sight.

 

‘! Control Tiffany… control”

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter