Chapter 1

My Mom, My Lover, My Vamp

A/N : Okay…. We’re so sure that our eyes tricked us… I mean… 40 subscribers, 5 votes, and 9 comments for the prologue?! O_o You guys sure are really awesome!!!!!!! \^0^/ Thank you so much for voting this story and follow it!!! I don’t know what we should do to make you guys know that we’re really felt so grateful to you guys…. Thank you so much!!!!! XD We love you guys!!!!!!!

 

Personal Reply: XD

keykazama : Thank you! Here’s the first chapter!! XD

cello21: Thank you soo much!!! Well, we already update it! I hope it is soon enough for you! XD

yoonpair : Well, we are too! But remember there’s still YoonYul ;P.

tunntunn: Thank you so much!! I hope you like this chapter! XD

jessjung_dew: Hi! XD Well, here’s the update! XD

VampireAlice: Thanks! Here’s the update!

AsukaEnergetic: Hi there! XD Are you confused?? Well I hope this chapter will answer your question. I’m sorry if this story makes you feel confuse… DX. I will answer one of your questions though since this chapter will answer your other question… The human baby is indeed Baby Tiffany and she is Miyoung’s daughter. ;D

JeTiHyun: Hello!! XD Thank you, and here’s the chapter! Thank for patiently waiting for us… T_T

Happybee93: Thank you!! Here’s the update! XD

 

Thanks for: cello21, camryn, KalakiMae, holypoly, happybee93. XD Thank you sooooo much for voting our story!!!!! XD We really hope we won’t disappoint you!!! DX

And….

cello21, yoonpair, algama1992, danshintrio, natsuxerza, kokk18, KalakiMae, camryn, JungLi, renrenzie, soraKH, badboy, jessjung_dew, otakunerd, VampireAlice, OhMyFany, jetitaeny, meocon254, YoongieYulInfinity, kidleader009, holypoly, aisy-kh, Dhino_ss, laziigirl, majaruth_ca013, aycp09, meelirpy, PomPoms, Playgirl_nolza, JeTiHyun, kpopmylife777, xpaperheartx, JeTidalwavesurfer, fanymhieyo, greensocks, 10001256, chulie08, happybee93, rhaedcliffe, ramatv. Thank you… really… for subscribe this story. We hope we won’t disappoint you guys! DX

 

Thanks for the comment and subscribe, and vote! Please do comment as many times as you guys want!!! We really appreciate it! XD

Hello there for the new reader, we’re really happy that you guys decide to read this and Hi for the reader from timeline!! XD Thank you so much for keep reading our fic! We really hope you guys enjoy this and we won’t disappoint you guys! DX  

Here’s the new chapter!

 

Chapter 1

 

Have you ever hear about Kim Family?? For my entire life, I always listens every story about the glorious yet deathly Kim Family. They always mention in my history book as a part of the gloom days in South Korea. Old people believe that they were not human or ordinary people. They believe they were something else, something that no human can explain.

The books said that the Kim Family has 3 family members; they are siblings and have some of a mystical power. They all are really fast, strong, beautiful, and yet blood thirst. In the old books, they all believed that the oldest siblings have a power to control the darkness, the second siblings have the power of the ice and the third siblings have the power of voice and they used it to kill people that they didn’t like and to people they like, they will just drank their blood. But on the books now days, they said that Kim Family only have a wealth power and they used it to torture people. In other words, they’re devils it selves.

Yet for me, Kim Family was more than that. They’re not like what books said, or at least right now, they’re not like that. Well…. Almost not like that anymore.

First, the Family has 5 members and not 3. Well, not all of them have Kim as their family name, but still they’re family members.

Second, they are not devils. They’re all really nice and kind and of course they’re not deathly... well, expect one.

Third, they don’t have any power like the books said…. Well…. At least from what I know.

But eventhough the books wrong like that, they still contain some true statement. The Kim family has a power of wealth, they are really rich, beautiful, and they are blood thirst.

 

If you guys wonder why I know so much about the Kim Family, well the answer is simple…. I am one of the Kim Family members; I’m the 6 members of the Kim family. If you guys wonder why I didn’t include myself in the explanation above, the answer is simple. I’m not rich (the money isn’t mine), I’m not beautiful, and I am not blood thirst, plus I wasn’t born back then. That’s why I didn’t count myself up there.

My name is Hwang Tiffany, but I prefer being called as Kim Tiffany. I’m 17 years old, and I live with Kim Family who already live in this world for more than 200 years.

***

“Tiffany, wake up….” A soft voice said as she shook a still sleep girl’s body slightly.

“Uhm….” The girl mumbled.

“Hey… wake up…”

The girl stirred once before she sit up and softly rubbed her sleepy eyes in attempt to make the sleepiness go away.

“Morning Umma…” she mumbled softly as she looked at the small petite girl face.

“Morning Tiffany.” Taeyeon said softly, “Go and take a bath first and prepare yourself to go to school and then go to the downstairs to eat your breakfast.”

“Okay….” Tiffany said.

Taeyeon smiled at the girls before she walked away from the girl room and went to the kitchen. It’s been a habit for the petite girl to wake up the only human girl in the mansion eversince the girl started to go to school since her other family members wasn’t really the type to wake up early in the morning.

Taeyeon then started to prepare a breakfast for Tiffany. She started to crack an egg and begin to mix it with other ingredients to make a pancake and once she was done, she put it on a pink Totoro plate, a special plate for Tiffany.

“Here you go.” Taeyeon said as she put the plate on the dining table where Tiffany already sit patiently and waiting for the breakfast since 5 minutes ago. As usual, the human girl was taking her preparing time rather quickly.

“Yey!! A pancake!” Tiffany shouted happily. “Do we have a maple syrup, Umma?”

“Yup, we sure have it.” Taeyeon said before she gave Tiffany the maple syrup.

Tiffany gave out her eye-smile when she saw the maple syrup. She quickly took it from Taeyeon hand and started to pour it down while Taeyeon eyed the girl so the girl won’t put too much maple on her pancake.

“Where’s the other?” Tiffany asked she munched her breakfast happily.

“You mean your Mommy, Mom and aunties?”

Tiffany frowned, “I don’t actually care about Jessica.”

“Don’t call her that, Tiffany. She’s your mom.” Taeyeon said as she let out a sighed.

Taeyeon doesn’t really understand why Tiffany hates Sooyeon or now more known as Jessica. She remember that Tiffany really love her mom more than anything in this world when she was a kid. She always begs for her mom attention and all. But eversince Tiffany grow up, she hate her mom more than anything. Well… actually Taeyeon know why Tiffany hates Sooyeon.

Sooyeon was a Natasha (female Casanova). She change her name from Kim Sooyeon into Jung Jessica since she said that her name is already outdate and she need a new name for this modern world. Everytime she went out from the house, she always brings home a girl or a boy and does whatever she wants in her room. So maybe, that’s the reason why Tiffany hates her mom.

“Well, as usual, they all are asleep and won’t wake up anytime soon.”

“Especially Jessica.”

“Tiffany.” Taeyeon said firmly as she glared at Tiffany.

“Fine…” Tiffany mumbled. “But I’m just stating the truth… Jessica must be tired for having-“

“Kim Tiffany Hwang!”

Tiffany looked down at her pancake as she mumbled ‘sorry’. Taeyeon let out a sighed again as she shook her head, “Just eat your pancake, okay? I will wake up the others.”

Tiffany nodded her head as she continues to eat her pancake. Taeyeon then let out a small smile again but before she can walks towards the upstairs again, two figures suddenly came down from the upstairs and giving Taeyeon and Tiffany a happy smile.

“Morning!” they both said.

“Morning Mommy Hyo, Aunty Yul!” Tiffany said happily while giving them a wave.

“Morning Hyoyeon, Yuri.” Taeyeon said as she gave them a smile back, “Where’s Soo-“

"ARGH!!! My eyes!!!!!!!” a tall girl suddenly shouted as she ran downstairs while her hands covered her eyes.

“YAH!!!!! DON’T YOU EVEN KNOW HOW TO KNOCK?!?!?!” a shouted suddenly can be heard from the upstairs following by a loud ‘BAM’ sound.

“That was absolutely disgusting.” said the tall girl as she rubbed her eyes.

“Morning Sooyoung….” Taeyeon said as she gave out a sighed again.

“What did you do this time huh?” Hyoyeon asked as her eyes glittering.

“Yeah!” Yuri asked too.

“Well if you must know, I just went to that ice princess room to told her something, but when I opened the door, I saw she and a random girl that she’s brought last night on the bed, almost and kissing passionately.” Sooyoung said as she let out a disgusted grunt.

“Nice!” Hyoyeon shouted, “I want to see my sister face! It must be priceless!”

“Yeah!” Yuri said as she nodded eagerly.

“Well, her face is priceless…” Sooyoung smirked for a second before it changes into a frown, “But it wasn’t something that I recommend to see.”

“Stop it you three.” Taeyeon said sternly as she looked at the three girls.

“Fine…” Sooyoung and Yuri mumbled. Hyoyeon however just give Taeyeon her grin, “Chillax, sis!”

Taeyeon rolled her eyes at her sister. She opened , wanting to say something when a grunt came from the upstairs and accompany by a loud feet stomp.

“I definitely will kill you Soo.” The icy voice said.

“YAH! I’m the victim in here you know?!”

“You can knock instead of open the door like that! You ruined the mood!”

“Well, sorry for that, Jessica!” Sooyoung let out a snorted.

Suddenly a loud screeching voice from the seat can be heard as Tiffany get up abruptly from her sit.

“I’ll be going now.” Tiffany said flatly as she looked at her family members and once her eyes meet with Jessica, she gave her a glare.

Taeyeon let out another sighed again as she nodded her head. Tiffany then took her bag and then walked out from the Kim house or rather mansion and leaving her other family members alone.

“Why is she glaring at me?” Jessica asked as she arched her eyebrows.

“She always glares at you.” Yuri said as she shook her head.

“True.” Jessica said as she shrugged her shoulder. She then walked towards the refrigerator and took out a small bottle with a red liquid in it.

“Haven’t you had enough of that?” Hyoyeon asked as she looked at Jessica who gulped the bottle contain in a rather quick pace that one can assume she was really thirsty.

“Nope.” Jessica answered as she wipes gracefully once she had enough. “I don’t like hers. It tastes really bad. Like a rotten rat.”

“She do drugs then…” Yuri said in a disgusted tone as she walked towards the refrigerator too and took out two small bottles. She drinks one and giving Sooyoung who happily took it from Yuri, the other one.

Sooyoung then take a leftover pancake as she pour down the small bottle contain on it and eat it. “Bad shoice theresh…”

 “Shut up.” Jessica hissed.

“Just when will you stop your stupid action, Jessica?” Taeyeon asked as she looked at Jessica. “Can’t you see that Tiffany really hate you because of that?”

“She is?” Jessica said as she arched her eyebrows up.

“Forget it.” Taeyeon said rather in a harsh tone. “Just remember we will have a meeting with the other family, so you better be prepare. You too, Hyo.”

“Okay.” Hyoyeon said as she gave Taeyeon a thumb up while Jessica only nodded lazily.

“Yuri and Soo, can you please take care of Tiffany and the house?”

“Sure.” Yuri was the only one who answered as Sooyoung busily eat her nth pancakes, but nevertheless she still give a thumb up towards Taeyeon.

“Thanks.” Taeyeon said as she nodded towards Yuri and Sooyoung. “We will leave in 45 minutes, so hurry up. And Jessica?”

“Yeah?”

“I hope you kick the girl out before we go to the meeting.”

 

***

 

“Tiffany unnie!!!” a doe eyes girl shouted as she run towards Tiffany with a timid looking girl followed closely behind her.

“Hi Yoona, Seohyun.” Tiffany said as she smiled sweetly towards her favorite dongsaengs, completely forgetting her foul mood a second ago because of a certain blonde hair girl.

“Morning Tiffany unnie….” Seohyun, the timid girl, said as she bowed down towards Tiffany.

“Morning Tiffany unnie!!!” Yoona said energetically.

“Why are you so lively today, Yoong?” Tiffany asked as she let out a laughed while her eyes change into a crescent moon shape.

Yoona let out a grin while Seohyun only shook her head, “She always lively like this, Unnie…” Seohyun said.

“Well, it’s more fun than always frowning.” Yoona said as she gave them her grin which successfully makes Tiffany and Seohyun laughed.

“I guess you’re right Yoong.”

“I am!” Yoona said proudly.

Seohyun let out a small giggle before she shook her head, “Shall we to go the class then?” she asked.

Tiffany smiled, eventhough Seohyun is the youngest one among the three of them, she was the most mature and responsible one. She’s smarter too, mot like Yoona who was inher second year of high school because of she went to school faster than any other child at her age, Seohyun was skipping grade, that’s why she in her second year too, just like Tiffany and Yoona.

“Yes, let’s go to class then.” Tiffany said.

The three of them then walked together to their class, ignoring the entire whistle and flirting that some boys throwing at them. They already used to it since almost everyday they have to face it. Let us just say that was a perks of being a student council president (Seohyun), Music Club president (Tiffany) and Drama Club president (Yoona) and despite their deny, they are definitely beautiful. That’s why they got so many admires around the school.

“Hi Tiffany.” A boy said in a flirtrious voice once they walked into their class.

Tiffany sighed. She really feel annoyed with this certain boy, and eventhough she always decline the boys politely or giving him a sign that she doesn’t want to get closer with the boy, this boy always come to her.

“Good morning to you too, Taecyeon.”

Taecyeon grinned before he walked closer towards Tiffany and give her a smile that makes almost all girls swoons over him, “What do you say if we’re going to having a lunch together after school end?”

“Not interested.” Tiffany said firmly.

“Awww…. Don’t be like that, Tiffany….” Taecyeon said. “Just once, okay? Please??”

“Still not interested.”

Taecyeon opened his mouth again but Yoona was quicker as she stood between Tiffany and Taecyeon and glaring at him.

“She said no, Taec…”

“Owww… come on! Please just this once and I won’t disturb you anymore!” Taecyeon shouted at Tiffany.

Hearing that, Tiffany arched her eyebrows. She really feel tired at Taecyeon constantly and persistent flirting, so if one lunch is the only price that she have to pay to make him stop, why not?

Tiffany let out a sighed before she nodded her head. “Okay… But just this once.”

Taecyeon nodded happily, “Great! I bet you won’t be feel disappoint or bored at our lunch together!”

 

***

 

“Well, that was boring…” Hyoyeon said as she stretching her sore body. She always hates the family meeting, her chodding self couldn’t sit quietly for that long time and hearing some boring speech for 7 hours straight. It was a torture for her.

“It wasn’t that bad.” Taeyeon said calmly.

“Easy for you to say.” Hyoyeon rolled her eyes. She always wondering if she really have a blood related with Taeyeon since they really are different. Well, Sooyeon with her is different too, but at least she feel bored from the speech (which really obvious since she fell asleep the whole time of the meeting).

“You know really well why we need to attend this meeting.” Taeyeon said sternly.

“Yeah, but it still didn’t make the meeting less boring….” Hyoyeon said almost whine, while Jessica who is standing beside her yawn.

“And it still won’t make me took you guys out towards the meeting.”

“I know…” Hyoyeon said as she let out a sighed.

“Now let’s go home, Yuri, Sooyoung and Tiffany are waiting for us.” Taeyeon said.

“Fine…” Hyoyeon mumbled.

The three girls then walked towards the exit door when suddenly a voice stopped them.

“Well, well, well, Kim Family…. It’s a pleasure to see you guys.” A muscular man said as he walked closer to the three Kim’s not really care with a displeasure look that he got from two Kims and a glare from the other Kim (or Jung).

“What do you want Siwon?” Taeyeon asked as she gave the muscular man a displeasure look. It wasn’t a secret anymore that the Kim and Choi family are not in a really best term. Almost all of the books that told their story wrote that the two family is an eternal enemy and those books are so right about it.

“Nothing, Taeyeon. You don’t need to glare me like that.” Siwon said as he let out a chuckled. “How’s my baby girl by the way? Is she okay?”

“It’s not of your business, Siwon. Not when you almost kill her and kick her out from the Choi’s mansion!” Hyoyeon snarled.

“Chillax…” Siwon said, he raised his two hands in defend, “I do it for her own good.”

“For her or for you, Choi Siwon?” Taeyeon asked, her voice is calm but anyone who knows her can say that she’s angry for sure as her eyes flickered from calm hazelnut into dark brown which makes it almost like black color.

“It’s for my family.” Siwon said.

“It’s for your own. You know really well that your parents want her to be the heir and not you.”

“She’s not worth to be the Choi’s head.” Siwon smirked.

“She’s more worth than you.” An icy voice suddenly said.

“Well, she’s more worth than you for sure, Sooyeon. Afterall, she’s not stupid enough to fell for a human girl and then took her child in.” Siwon smirked.

In a matter of seconds, Jessica already grab Siwon collar and pushed him harshly on the wall. She let out a snarl as she shows him her fangs while her eyes change into a slight icy blue color, “Watch it Choi, or you’re gonna get it.”

“Really?” Siwon smirked.

Jessica let out a small growl. She was definitely angry but before she can do anything towards Siwon, Taeyeon calm voices stop her.

“Let him go Sooyeon, he’s not worth it and you know it.”

Jessica huffed before she let Siwon’s collar go in a harsh way and makes her way towards Taeyeon and Hyoyeon.

“You’re right he’s not worth it.”

“Well, you want to know what else that didn’t worth?” Siwon said as he repaired his cloth. “A mere human girl.”

His words makes the three Kims stop their track immediately as they looked at Siwon in rage.

“You won’t dare.” Hyoyeon said as she gritted her teeth. Her eyes slightly change into a gold color.

“Oh trust me, Kim… I am…” Siwon smirked before he turns his back on the three Kims. “I am…”

“CHOI SIWON!!!!!!!!!!!!” Jessica shouted angrily as she tried to charge towards Siwon but unfortunately for her, Taeyeon hold her firmly.

“Don’t make a ruckus in here Sooyeon. This is not the right place!”

“Let go off me Taeyeon! You heard him! What if he really do something to Tiffany and-“

“Calm down Sooyeon!” Taeyeon said firmly and stared at Jessica eyes, “I’m worried about her too, but believe me, if what Siwon said is true, then all we can do right now is going home and make sure that Tiffany is okay.”

“Fine.” Jessica said as she harshly pulled her hands away from Taeyeon hold. “Let’s go back then.”

 

***

 

To say that Tiffany is scared it was an understatement. She was beyond of scare, she’s terrified and she started to regret her stupid decision. Why in the world she agree to go with a wimp like Taecyeon?? He’s muscle was for nothing! How come he left her all alone when they suddenly get cornered by three bulky men when they’re on the way to a café??

“Oww… come on sweetie…” the bulky man in the middle said as he walked closer to Tiffany. “Let’s have some fun!”

“There’s no way in hell I will go with you guys!” Tiffany shouted as she took a step back.

“Wow… feisty aren’t you?” the man that standing in the right said as he walked closer to Tiffany too. “We like it when the girl is feisty…” he then his gross lips much for Tiffany dismay.

“Go away!!!!!” Tiffany shouted as she backed away.

“Can’t do that little girl…” the other man said, and this time Tiffany was trapped as her back already touch the cold wall behind her.

“….”

“Just be a nice girl and go with us.” The middle man said as he reached out for Tiffany. Tiffany closed her eyes, feeling terrified but before the man can touch her a familiar icy voice that she hate suddenly rang out.

“I won’t do that if I were you.”

Tiffany quickly opened her eyes, there, standing right behind the three bulky men was a certain long haired blonde girl that Tiffany knows really well. Her icy eyes were staring fiercely toward the three men.

The three men looked at each other before they let out a laugh, “Don’t try to play to be a hero here, little girl.”

“If you don’t go in three seconds, I will make sure you three won’t see the light tomorrow, three stupid old men.”

The middle man let out an angry growl as he said, “You will pay for that. Kill her.”

Everything went fast for Tiffany as she saw the two men went to Jessica direction and in a split second, the two men already on the ground unconscious.

“Wh- How?!”

Jessica snorted, “Just a bunch of pathetic person.” She said as she looked at the stunned man in front of her. “Go. N.O.W.”

The man didn’t need to be told twice as he quickly ran away leaving his two unconscious friends and Jessica plus Tiffany alone.

“That was a close call.” Jessica said as she looked at Tiffany. “Tiffany, what are you doing in this kind of place alone?! Don’t you know it was dangerous for you?!”

“I can handle it by myself! You don’t need to be like that!” Tiffany said as she folded her arms.

“Yeah sure, I can see that.” Jessica said in a mocking tone.

“I am!!”

“Just wait until I tell Taeyeon about this.”

“Stop treating me like a child that didn’t know how to protect herself!!!” Tiffany shouted angrily, “I can protect myself and I don’t need you!”

“Tiffany-“

“Just stop. Stop disturbing me and stop for caring me. I hate you and I don’t need you.” Tiffany said harshly before she went away, leaving Jessica alone.

Jessica let out a small sighed before she shook her head, “Well, that was end really well…” Jessica then took out her phone from her pocket and sighed once again as she saw 20 missed call from Taeyeon and 10 from Yuri. Well it was her fault anyways for just running like a mad woman when she heard Tiffany hasn’t arrive yet, “Taeyeon will kill me for sure…”

 

***

 

A/N : Sorry if this chapter kind of rushes…. We’re having a hectic schedule in here and since this is the only day we can update, so we kinda make it fast… DX Sorry if this chapter is not that good and all…. I hope you guys won’t be mad at us… M(-_-)M. We’re sorry for the grammar error too.

Hope we will see each other soon! XD

-traxvad and maknae_101