Chapter 6

My Mom, My Lover, My Vamp

Chapter 6

 

Tiffany looked around at the isolate park where Jessica brought her after all those things that happen between them and Taecyeon and she can’t stop but thinking how the park look so abandoned. There’s no children there and there’s only two people and those are her and Jessica. Well, it’s not really weird considering that the park place was really isolate, too isolate and the fact that all the park has only a pair of broken swings, rusty slide, a circle of withering flower garden in the middle of the park and the only things that good is the sandbox with sand in it. Plus some of cat poop in it which makes Tiffany scrunched her nose and looked away.

“Why are we here?” Tiffany asked, breaking a silent as she looked at Jessica who tried to buy a can of juice from the vending machine that was placed right beside the bench that Tiffany currently sit.

“We need to find an isolate place after all of those things that happen between us and that bulky guy.” Jessica answered as she kick the vending machine using maybe only 10% of her strength since if she using the 100%, there’s no way the vending machine still there. “Oh come on, at least give me back my money!”

“You mean Taecyeon.” Tiffany said, ignoring Jessica last remark.

“Yea, him.”

“I know that, but what I asked is why exactly you choose this place? We can go to our home and-“

Jessica kick the vending machine one last time mumbling stupid machine before she plop herself too on the bench right beside Tiffany and let out a sigh, “I like her. This isolated park is perfect for me.”

“But-“

“Beside, I don’t want to answer whatever Taeyeon will ask me.”

Tiffany let out a sigh, “Soon or later you have to face her.”

“And I choose later.” Jessica said shrugging. “How’s your wrists?”

Tiffany looked down at her wrists where they have a red marks that was left from Taecyeon tight grips on her wrist early before when he pinned her on the wall. The marks in aching a little and from what Tiffany saw, she can conclude that the mark will be swollen later.

“It’s fine.” Tiffany said dismissedly before she looks down and let out a sigh, she doesn’t want to say this or admit it, but without Jessica she probably won’t be here. She can take care of herself and she was sure about that, but when she saw how the vampire truly is she not sure anymore. “Jessica…” Tiffany began, “Thank you.”

Jessica looked at Tiffany with a surprise looked all written on her face and that makes Tiffany blushed, well she rarely said thank you to Jessica eversince she reach age twelve years old, before Jessica smirked, a smirked that Tiffany hate and said teasingly, “Well… so you still can say thank you.”

“Shut up!!” Tiffany hissed angrily as she glared at Jessica.

Jessica only let out a laugh before she smiled, “Well… just call me Jessi.”

Tiffany blinked, “Uh, what?”

“Jessi, you call me that before right? When Taecyeon attack you, you called my name Jessi and I like it so just call me that.”

Tiffany blushed, did she really do that?

“N-No.” Tiffany said.

“Well, call me that or mom your choice.”

Tiffany raised her eyebrows, “Seriously, mom? You do realize that you will go to class with me in the same school and you want me to call you mom?!”

Jessica shrugged, “It doesn’t matter. I don’t care what people thinking.”

“But I do…” Tiffany mumbled.

“So?”

“You can’t make me.”

“Oh I can.” Jessica said as she smiling devishly, “I will totally ignoring you if you don’t call me that or Jessi.”

“Oh no you won’t.” Tiffany said as she glared at the smiling Jessica. But of course it was no use since Jessica is the one who teach her the glared. So after a while of glaring at the smiling Jessica, Tiffany looked away and mumbling the words that makes Jessica smiled.

“I hate you.”

That was when Jessica know that she win this debate.

“Well, thank you.”

“It wasn’t even a compliment or things that you should replied with thank you.” Tiffany muttered.

“So what will you call me?” Jessica asked, ignoring Tiffany muttering. “Mom?”

“No way!!!” Tiffany shouted loudly right into Jessica face before sighed, “Jessi… I will call you Jessi from now on.”

Jessica smiled at Tiffany, making the younger girl looked away from her and said, “That’s good enough for me.”

“What are going to do then now?” Tiffany asked.

“Let just spend some quality time together.” Jessica answered, “I mean the last time we do that is when you’re ten years old.”

Tiffany scoffed, “And whose fault you think that is?”

Jessica shrugged, “I don’t know, you tell me. Suddenly you change a lot when you reach adolescence stage.”

“And you change when I reach the adolescence stage too.” Tiffany muttered.

Jessica merely smiled before stand up from the bench and offered her hand towards Tiffany who looked at the hand like there is something wrong with it.

“Shall we go then?”

“Why don’t we just go home?” Tiffany asked furrowing her eyebrows.

“Is spending some time with your mom sounds a bad idea?”

“You’re not my mom.” Tiffany deadpanned.

Jessica shrugged, “Well then let just say we’re spending time together like what a normal friends do.”

“You’re not my friends and you’re not normal.”

“Geez, just call it whatever you want then.” Jessica said before she took Tiffany hand and pull her up gently, trying so hard not to use any of her strength so she won’t hurt Tiffany further. “You can call it date then if you want.”

The reaction from Tiffany was priceless and makes Jessica almost laugh at loud when she saw Tiffany face change from a milky color into really red color in less than a second. Making Jessica remember the last time she saw Tiffany this red is when she caught her trying to hide her stained bed cover when she accidently pee herself on night.

“W-W-What are you talking about!!!” Tiffany shouted while stuttering, “W-W-We’re not… We will never-“

“Relax will you, I am just kidding.” Jessica said while chuckling, “But if you want to…”

“Stupid!! I hate you!!!” Tiffany shouted angrily before pulling her hand away from Jessica grasp and walked away leaving a chuckling Jessica who followed her from behind.

 

XXX

 

Jessica smiled as she looked at the happy smiling Tiffany who is walking beside her while hugging the giant pink color Totoro plushy that Jessica got for her today in the arcade. She never saw Tiffany looked this happy with her around her, not since she reach twelve and starting to ignore her and saying some harsh words to her. It was not Tiffany’s fault though, no Jessica knew it better than anyone that it wasn’t the younger girl fault, afterall she’s the first one who changes first and maybe because she change Tiffany change too.

“Are you having so much fun in our date?” Jessica said teasing the younger girl which is working as the younger girl blushed and quickly sending a glare towards Jessica.

“We’re not on date!”

Jessica shrugged, “I still think it was a date. I mean I paid your lunch, buying you clothes, and winning you that plush.” Jessica said as she showing Tiffany the bags that she’s holding and pointed the doll with her chin.

“This is not a date!” Tiffany shouted with blushing face which makes Jessica smirked.

“Well it’s quality time with your mom then since no way a friend will do those things, mom on the other hands-“

“Why you always have to said mom and mom again?” Tiffany said angrily, “How many times do I have to tell you that you are not my mom!”

Jessica raised an eyebrow, “A date then.”

“You-ARGH!!! You are such-“ The rest of Tiffany’s words are not heard as she mumbled softly and angrily while stomping away from Jessica making the older girl laughed. Jessica knows that she win again this time. Teasing the younger girl are always so fun for Jessica, her reaction is so cute and at the same time is funny which makes Jessica keep wanting to tease the younger girl.

“Hey, wait for me!” Jessica said as she jogged towards the angry stomping girl.

“Don’t laugh, just wait you until we got home.” Tiffany warned and makes Jessica looked at the younger girl in amused.

“And why is that?

“Umma.” Is all Tiffany said and makes Jessica sighed, she almost forget that she still need to face her sibling.

 

XXX

 

“We need to talk.” Taeyeon said as soon as Jessica open the mansion door and let herself and Tiffany in.

Jessica let out a small sighed before giving Tiffany the bags on her hands, “Take this and go to your room.”

“But-“

“Go Tiffany.” Taeyeon said, cutting Tiffany’s words.

Tiffany looked around at the living room and soon realize that the rest of the family member is here as well. Hyoyeon was sitting on the big couch behind Taeyeon with Sooyoung on her side while Yuri is standing and leaning towards the wall at the side of the room.

They all looked at Tiffany and that makes Tiffany shifted in discomfort, she can feel the tense in the air and she can actually guess what it is. It must be about Taecyeon and the incident at the school before. But if that so then why she need to leave, she is the victim here and she thinks she need to be here too.

“I-“

“Tiffany, please.” Hyoyeon said with a small smile on her face.

Tiffany sighed, if even Hyoyeon asked her to go than that means she need to do it. Afterall, Hyoyeon rarely tell her what to do and if she do than that means it must be really serious. “I understand.” Tiffany said before she walked upstairs straight to her room leaving all vampires alone in the living room.

“She always listen to you the best.” Jessica said to Hyoyeon as she take a sit on the couch that was positioned a few meters in front of the couch that Hyoyeon and Sooyoung sitting.

Hyoyeon smirked, “And she never listen to you anymore.”

“I know.” Jessica said smiling lightly before looking at Taeyeon who wear a serious looked on her face.

“What is it?”

“This is getting out of hand, Sooyeon.” Taeyeon started as she looked at Jessica, “We need to find why that man trying to attack Tiffany and for what purpose.”

“I already asked him but he didn’t want to answer my question, even when I threatened him with his life. He said he didn’t want to betray someone, a man apparently and he said to kill him because the man he works with is going to kill him too.” Jessica said before she shook her head, “I didn’t kill him though.”

“No, but I did.” Hyoyeon said.

“You kill him?”

“Yes, when you go away with Tiffany and Taeng and Soo tried to hold the students up from walking to the backyard since the noise you made while fight Taecyeon.”

“How about the students?”

“Already taken care of.” Sooyoung said as she scoffed, “I don’t like using my powers but I need to do it if we want to be safe. It took a lot of my energy though so don’t even think about fighting at the school again or killing a student. It was a hell way ride going to brainwashing to make all teachers and students think he went to study abroad.”

“I can’t help it.” Jessica said, shrugging. “He earn it.”

“Next time go to the seclude place.” Sooyoung said, “And not school ground.”

“I’ll try.” Jessica said, smirking at Sooyoung before looking at Taeyeon, “And what did you suggest then to know the reason why another vampires want to get Tiffany?”

“I don’t know.” Taeyeon shook her head, “It’s been seventeen years eversince we took Tiffany in and no one ever done anything about it, no one until now. Why did they move now? What did they want?”

“Whatever it is, there must be a reason why they move right now.” Yuri said, “There must be something happen or maybe they just wait for Tiffany to be a teen.”

“And why is that?” Jessica asked.

Yuri shrugged, “I am as blind as you are.”

“Whatever it is we can’t do anything about it.” Taeyeon conclude, “No, we can’t not until there’s a hint about what they want and who is this man that Taecyeon working for. Until then we all can only protect Tiffany. Whatever happen, don’t let Tiffany all alone.”

“There’s something that makes me curious though…” Yuri said before she looked at the other members. “Put me and Sooyoung aside, why you three can’t feel the vampire presence that he has? I thought the pure blood suppose to-“

“That was a thing that bugging me too.” Jessica said under her breath, “I can’t feel his vampire presence at all. Not until he almost killed Tiffany today. And that makes me worry, if I can’t-no if we the pure blood can’t feel any vampire presence then…”

“They can hide and be anywhere they want.” Hyoyeon conclude gloomily. “Let just hope that it was just this one time thing,”

“I hope so…” Sooyoung said as she sighed.

 

XXX

 

“Sir, I got a report that Taecyeon already killed by one of the Kim Family member.” A man said as he kneeled down towards a man that was sitting at the big chair in the middle of the hall with an unconscious bleeding girl on his lap.

“No matter, I already know he will dead. He afterall just a useless rag doll in this case. I never actually thinking he will made it. What make me surprise is he actually can live this long.” The man answered as he let out a chuckle. “So that means that the experiment is working, they can’t feel the other vampires presence even if they are so close with them.”

“Yes sir.”

“That great to know.” The man said again while chuckling and looked at the bowing man, “Don’t worry about the loss, I still have many plans and many rag doll that I can sacrifice. Even if that isn’t enough, I still have trap cards. Cards that they will never realize or think about it.” The man laughed loudly before he looked at the two black figures who are standing near him and bowed slightly towards him. “In the mean time let just send those rag dolls and see what they can do, maybe they can make me get her. Miyoung’s precious daughter.”


 

A/N: No worries, I will finished this fic! Even if that tooks a lot of time. ^^