Chapter 3

My Mom, My Lover, My Vamp

A/N: Hey everyone! We're back after a long time hiatus! XD Well, we're sorry it just final is nearing and there's a little problem here and there so we need to fix it before we can focus in writing our story! DX

We hope that this chapter is going to statisfy you all and we're sorry if theres some typo here and there since English is really wasn't our language... DX

 

Personal Reply:

sergeantdew: LoL! XD What's wrong??

babystrawb3: Thanks for your support and for the waiting! We're doing fine in our midterms (maybe...XD). Here's the update!

jimaro: Hahahaha, are you sure Tiffany love Sica? XD. Thanks for the support!

keykazama: Let's hope together so Tiffany won't hate Jessi! Well, you need to wait for it! XD. Thank you, here's the next update.

HeySnowFlakes: Hahahaha, well Jessi is a natasha..... what do you expect from her?? XD. Well, which part that you didn't understand?? We'll explain it to you. XD About your question, yes. I youtube is my bestfriend! Our bestfriend! XD

miao988: Here it is! XD Thank you!

soneeee: Well, sunyeon wil happen, soon... ;P. Thank you! XD

jessjung_dew: We're back! And we hope that this chapter will make  way out from the maze or if not, well, make you more lost in the maze! ;P

kpopmylife777: Well, let me explain... Jessica wasn't the real mom for Tiffany. She's only taking care Tiffany with Taeyeon, Hyoyeon, Yuri and Sooyoung eversince Miyoun's death. That's why, she can be with Tiffany since they are not blood relate. About Siwon though, I can't explain it to you for now... hehehe, you need to keep reading this story to solve that qestion! ;P Oh and feel free to ask us again if you confuse about the story! We'll answer you as long as it won't reveal the story plot! XD

happybee93: Hahahahaha, sorry for the byun part! XD Thanks!

jf_801: Here's the update!

Ohmygodlol: Hey! Welcome to the boat! XD Here's the update, thanks for your support! XD

 

Thank you guys, for the comment and support! XD This is our very first fic that reach 100 more subscribers and 19 upvotes! We feel soooooooooooooo grateful to you guys. Please keep supporting our stories! M(-_-)M

 

-traxvad and maknae_101

 


 

Chapter 3

 

“Are you sure about that?”

“Yes I am, and if you don’t believe me, you can watch it on the news tomorrow morning.”

Taeyeon let out a sighed as she rubbed her temples. She really doesn’t understand what happen right now. If what Jessica said is true, then there’s someone that want to kill or do something at Tiffany. But the question is…. Why?

“I don’t know who the culprit is, but my guess is Siwon.” Jessica said as she folded her arms and looking at her sister.

“Don’t make some random guess, Sooyeon. Especially if it was Chois.” Taeyeon said.

“I don’t make some random guess, Taeyeon! Can’t you see?! It is obviously Siwon do! No one else!! It’s too coincidence! I mean he threatened us about Tiffany and then that happen?!”

“Exactly! That’s the reason why I think it wasn’t Siwon doing.” Taeyeon said firmly. “It’s not like Siwon thing, he wasn’t like that, Sooyeon. He will wait for days or weeks or maybe months before take some actions to make everyone didn’t suspect him.”

“I still believe that Siwon is the master of mind in here.” Jessica said as she huffed.

Taeyeon let out a sighed again before she look at her other sister who keep silent for the whole conversation she had with Jessica, “What do you think, Hyo?”

Hyoyeon stood up from her seat, “I don’t know, Taeng. Half of me want to agree with you, but the other half of me agree with Jessica. There’s only one person that can pull something like this and it was Siwon.” Hyoyeon said. “But one thing for sure, we need to keep an eye on Tiffany. We need to protect her.”

“I agree with you…” Taeyeon nodded her head. “But how? There’s no way we can follow Tiffany or spy on her 24/7, she will get angry and there’s no way we can stop her from going out of the house since she need to go to school.”

“Just drop her out from the school.”

“There’s no way I will do that Kim Sooyeon.” Taeyeon said as she glared at Jessica who just let out a scoff.

“It’s the only way to make her safe, Taeng. School is dangerous for her right now.”

“I still don’t think that drop her out from school is a good idea.”

“Stop it you two.” Hyoyeon said, interrupting her sisters before they could fight. “I have a better idea. We don’t need to drop Tiffany out from her school and at the same time we can protect her.”

“What is it?”

Hyoyeon smirked, “Well, you see…”

 

XXX

 

“My name is Kim Hyoyeon! Nice to meet you guys!!!” Hyoyeon shouted and grinning happily, not caring that a certain eye-smiled girl looking at her with an open wide mouth and two pierce of glare that has been sending to her eversince she steps into this building until in the classroom.

“I. Hate. You.” Jessica hissed angrily as she gave Hyoyeon her piercing and cold glared that can make anyone shivers in fear expect, of course, her two sisters.

“Glad to know that your feelings haven’t change eversince I put a cucumber on your bed 960 years ago!” Hyoyeon retorted back with a low voice while giving the entire students in the classroom her smiled that makes them going crazy. “Now shut up and introduce yourself!”

Jessica let out a scoff then turn her face towards the students, making them all backed away from the icy glared she’s sending to them and said in a flat icy tone, “Jessica Jung.”

“Aww, come on! Give them your smile!”

“Shut. Up.”

“Let me know if you want to kill her because I will gladly help you.” Taeyeon said beside Jessica.

“Oh come on! It’s going to be fun!”

“What fun?! If you’re saying going to the place where a bunch of teenager gathering doing something that you don’t know what is fun, then count me out.” Taeyeon said angrily.

“You’re no fun, Taeng!”

“May I remind you that we’re a vampire for a goodness sake!!”

“Don’t be a party popper, Taeyeon! I agree with Hyo here, it’s going to be fun!” Sooyoung said happily as soon as she done introducing herself.

“Fun?! FU-“

“Taeyeon, it’s your turn!” said Yuri while nudging Taeyeon with her elbow.

Taeyeon let out a few incoherent words before look at the students direction and begin to introduce herself, “I’m Kim Taeyeon. It’s a pleasure to be here with you people.”

“Pft! You sound old, Taeng!” Yuri said, laughing but soon her laugh stop when she saw Taeyeon shot her a deathly glared.

“Okay then, now you five please take a seat-“

“WHAT ARE YOU GUYS DOING HERE?!?!?!?!?!” a loud voice shouted and successfully cutting whatever the teacher want to say and makes everyone in the class cringed due it’s loudness.

“Hi there, Fany!” Hyoyeon said happily as she waves her hands towards Tiffany direction.

“What are you doing here?!” Tiffany asked once again, while looking or rather, glaring at her family in front of her.

“Don’t look at me, not my idea.” Jessica answered swiftly as she raised both of her hands in the air.

“Nu-uh, not me.” Sooyoung said once Tiffany’s eyes landed on her.

“Do you seriously believe I will make this stupid idea?” Taeyeon said flatly.

“Hey, don’t look at me like that! I’m just following them!” Yuri said immediately.

“Hey, this is not a stupid idea!” Hyoyeon shouted to Taeyeon angrily.

“Alright!!! Keep Calm!!!!” the teacher shouted loudly, “Miss Hwang! I don’t think shouting at the transfer students in the middle of their introduction or class, is a really nice thing to do.” The teacher scolded while looking at Tiffany with a disapprove looked on her eyes.

“I’m sorry Mrs. Park.” Tiffany said, lowering her gaze to the floor but not before mouthing ‘we talk later’ towards her family members.

“I will forgive you this once, Miss Hwang since this is your first time doing something bad and intolerable in the class, but don’t expect me to let you off the hook next time.”

“I understand Mrs. Park. I’m sorry and thank you very much.”

Mrs. Park nodded, “Okay then, I want you five to pick a seat in whenever you guys feel like it.” Mrs. Park said towards the five vampires which they returned (well, just 3 of them) with a smile.

“Okay, thank you Mrs. Park.” Hyoyeon said, flashed her trademark grin as she walks towards an empty seat beside a male student that looks like about to faint when he saw Hyoyeon sit beside him. “Come over here, Soo.” Hyoyeon said as she pointed at another empty seat that right behind her.

Sooyoung, hearing that, nodded her head and then walked towards the seat and sit there after flashing her seatmate a charming smile.

“Let’s go.” Taeyeon said while sighing and then walked towards an empty seat that right beside the window in the very back row. There’s no one seat beside her and that makes her feel much relieved.

Jessica shrugged her shoulder and calmly walked towards Tiffany seat, giving Tiffany’s seatmate her infamous icy glared that makes the poor boy quickly stood up and leaving his chair for the now, smirking ice princess.

“What in the world do you think you’re doing?!” Tiffany hissed at Jessica angrily which the latter reply with a yawn. “Yah! Answer me, Jessica!”

“Shhh! Don’t be so loud, you don’t want to be getting yelled again, right?” Jessica said as she looks at Tiffany’s eyes.

“I don’t care.” Tiffany said, “What do you think you’re doing in here?! In the school?!”

“For learning.”

“Learning?! What learning?! You guys don’t need to study or learning something!”

“Shhhh. Can’t you see that I’m lack of sleep here?”

“You always lack of sleep,” Tiffany rolled her eyes in annoyed manner, “That is all you get for playing until the morning.”

Jessica smirked, “I don’t know that you interested with your mom activity, Tiffany.”

“Wha- You know what?! I’m not talking to you!”

“Really?”

“Yes.”

“But you just said yes.”

“You are so unbelievable!”

“Thank you.”

“It’s not a compliment.”

“Well, it is for me.”

“Shut up.”

Jessica laughed, “Whatever you said, princess.”

Tiffany groaned angrily before she let out some incoherent words and maybe not really nice words from and that unfortunately, makes Jessica grin wider.

She really love making the younger girl frustrated.

 

XXX

 

“Hi! I’m Im Yoona!!!” the doe eyed girl said loudly as she extended her hand towards the tanned vampire.

“I’m Kwon Yuri.” Yuri said as she took Yoona’s hand and shook it.

“Can I call you Yuri unnie??”

“Unnie?” Yuri asked as she arched her eyebrows.

“Yeah!” Yoona said happily, “Well you see, I went to school a year faster than all people here well, expect for Hyunnie, and that’s mean I’m a year younger than you!”

Yuri let out a chuckled, a year younger? This girl is more than a year younger. She’s probably 1000 younger than her, but well she can’t say that, can she?

“Call me anything you like.” Yuri said, smiling.

“Yuri unnie it is!” Yoona said, smiling back, “That means you can call me Yoona or Yoong!”

“Okay. Glad to meet you, Yoong.”

“Glad to meet you too, Yuri unnie!”

 

XXX

 

 Tiffany didn’t like the lunch time which is unusual sine usually Tiffany love the lunch time since she can take a break from stressful lesson, but then again, who can blame her? How come she likes the lunch time when she see her moms and aunties are being surrounded by so many students who is flirting them all the time. It was so wrong and not to mention weird.

“Wow! I can’t believe how popular they are!” Yoona said as she looks at Tiffany who just came and take an empty seat in front of Seohyun.

“I can’t believe that our classmate stupidly surrounding them like they are some flowers or something!” Tiffany grumbled.

“Aww, don’t be angry Unnie! I know you’re angry because they push you away from your seat, but well there’s nothing we can do right? They just wants to get know the transfer students better!” Yoona said, while smiling.

“How come you still smiling and didn’t get angry at them, Yoona? They literally shove us away from our seat!!” Tiffany said while glaring at the crowd that surrounding her seat and Jessica. “It’s my seat for goodness sake!!”

“Calm down Unnie…” Seohyun said while giving Tiffany her smile. “They’re just curious about them since they’re new students.”

“Yup! And not to mention they are hot too!”

“Yoong…” Seohyun and Tiffany warned as they looked at Yoona with a stern looked on their face.

“Sorry…. Hehehe.” Yoona said, scratching the back of her head. “Oh, but unnie! How come you know them?” Yoona asked suddenly as she looks at Tiffany with her curious gaze.

“Well…. Uhm…. They are my…. Family.” Tiffany said nervously. Well, she’s not lying.

“Really? How come I never heard about them??”

“Because they live far away before and they just move in this town here….”

“I see…. It mus be fun, having family member like them!” Yoona said happily.

“…..Fun?” Tiffany laughed while shaking her head, “If only you know, Yoong, If only you know.”

 

XXX

 

To say that Taeyeon is annoyed is an understatement. She’s actually beyond annoyed, she’s angry.

Taeyeon isn’t some social butterflies like Hyoyeon, Yuri or Sooyoung, neither a pro flirter like Jessica. She, in fact, hate to be surrounded by people. She hates being asked by so many question and she hates it if people invading her personal space. She’s more preferred surrounded by books, stacks and stacks of books than people.

“Where you live, Taeyeon-ssi?”

“Why are you move in here Taeyeon-ssi?”

“Are you five a family?!”

“How come you know Tiffany-ssi??”

Hearing all those question from so many people makes Taeyeon rubbed her temples and let out another sigh for the nth time this day.

“Urgh! Why can’t they just leave me alone!” Taeyeon thought as she rubbed her temples. Well, at least she’s not the only one who feels annoyed by this. She can tell by her aura, that Sooyeon is annoyed too. Well, back in there when Jessica still using Sooyeon as her name, Jessica was like her. Doesn’t like people, and always keep herself inside their library in the mansion instead of playing around in many bars and having a one night stand and all. Something will never change, she guess.

“Excuse me, but that is my seat.” An annoyed voice suddenly said, breaking Taeyeon thought.

“That voice….”

“Sorry...” Students around Taeyeon said and then parted away slightly to makes a room to walk, and revealing a petite girl.

“It’s okay, but why you guys gathered here?” the girl asked as she looks at the students that surrounding the place before then looked towards Taeyeon direction, and as soon as their eyes meet each other, Taeyeon can feel her world crumble.

Taeyeon shook her head, “No, it can’t be….”

“I never saw you before… Are you the new students?” the girl asked as she makes her way to Taeyeon, “Oh! And my new seat mate!”

Taeyeon gulped.

“I don’t know if you know me, but I’m-“

“S-Sunkyu…. Wh-Why….”

“Huh? Who are you calling Sunkyu?! I’m Sunny! Lee Sunny!” the girl, Sunny said as she frowned at Taeyeon. “That name is sound sooooo old!”

“I-I…..” Taeyeon looked down. “Of course it’s not her, she’s dead already! 100 years ago! Kim Taeyeon you pabo!”

“Sorry.” Is all Taeyeon can let out before she’s abruptly stand from her seat and walked away from the classroom.

“Taeng!” Hyoyeon shouted before she run after her sister, which followed by Sooyoung, Yuri, and Jessica who gave a slight glance at Sunny and then to Tiffany who has a worried looked on her face.

Jessica shook her head slightly to Tiffany, signaling the younger girl for not to worried and followed them before walked away from the classroom.

“What is wrong with her?” Sunny asked as she raised her eyebrows, looking at the direction where Taeyeon walked away.