Chapter 4

My Mom, My Lover, My Vamp

A/N: Hi guys!!! Long time no see! XD Actually we supposed to study right now since tomorrow, we’re going to have our finals so we really need to study really hard, but well, here we are…  XD We really hope we’re not going to disappointed you guys with this chapter! DX We want to update yesterday, but because of some mistakes, we decide to delete the chapter and update it today. Hope you guys going to enjoy this! XD

Personal Reply:

LightningHwang: Thank you so much! ^^ Welcome aboard! I hope you enjoy this story! XD

Bluesapphire17: Thank you! ^^ We’ll try to update soon… Can’t promise though… XD We update it now, sorry if we're making you confused about that false alarm yesterday... DX

jasminelep: Hahahaha, yeah! She’s appear! XD Well, I can’t tell you about that… :p About Tiffany and Sica relationship, we’re actually never think that deep before… But we thought that well, love can happen anytime and anywhere no matter how ridiculous it is, so there’s a chance that Jessica can fall for Tiffany as time goes by…. XD (Can’t tell you more than that… Spoiler alert! XD)

jimaro: Hahahaha, well that’s true that Tiffany always gets angry towards Jessica… XD You are welcome! We’re the one who should say thank you for reading this story… XD

we_all_lovely: Thank you! Here’s the update! XD

jessjung_dew: Thank you! Well, we are back now! XD

 JeTiHyun: We’re so glad that you like it and the last chapter makes you laughed…. XD Well believe it since they are! XD Well, you’re gonna find it out soon! ;p

anyi15: Thank you… >///< But we’re not that cool or anything… >///< Thanks, we will! XD

babystrawb3: Yup! That’s right XD. You’re welcome! Thanks for reading it! XD

pikachuthunders97: Yup! She is! XD Thank you for waiting…. XD

HeySnowFlakes: Glad that you like it! XD Hahahaha, so much question and the only thing that we will say to you is, just read it and you will find it out dongsaeng! XP Oh about the scold, well, Tiffany and Seohyun think it inappropriate for Yoong to say something like that, especially if that person migt can heard her, but well… Tiffany might have another thing in her mind, who knows? XP

happybee93: Glad to find that you like this story and the last chapter! XD

audreybaffi: Here’s the update! Sorry for the wait…. M(-_-)M

 

Chapter 4

 

“What happen back there in the classroom, Taeng?” Hyoyeon asked as soon as she reached her sister. She never sees Taeyeon looked like this, fragile and confused at the same time. She usually always stay composed, afterall, she’s the leader of the Kim Family, so being calmed and composed is what she need to be good at.

“I-It’s nothing, Hyo….” Taeyeon softly said as she shook her head.

“Don’t give me that, Taeyeon. It’s obviously not nothing. You literally run out from the classroom!” Hyoyeon concernedly said as she looks at her sister.

“It’s nothing, really…”

“Taeng!!!!”

“Hyo.” A voice suddenly interrupted the two vampire conversation and drawing the two vampires attention to the voice owner. “I don’t think that talking in here is a safe option….” Sooyoung said softly, right behind her, Yuri nodding her head while Jessica just looked at her two sisters in silent.

“Let’s go to somewhere else. At least more secretive than in this hallway.” Yuri said while looking around. Sure enough, all students in the hallway are looking at their direction with their curious eyes and all.

Hyoyeon let out a sighed before she nodding her head and then looked at Taeyeon, “Let’s go.” She said softly as she offered her hand to Taeyeon.

Taeyeon shook her head, “I’m fi-“

“Stop saying you’re fine, Taeyeon. Especially when you and us know that you’re not fine at all.” Jessica said sternly as she giving Taeyeon her gaze. “Don’t be such a stubborn and let us go right now.”

Taeyeon let out a sighed, “Fine…”

“Good, now let’s go.”

 

XXX

 

“How in the world that you know this place?” Sooyoung asked amazedly.

They are now inside an abandoned music room which is full of many music instruments such as piano, guitar, saxophone, flute, violin and many other things. This is a really nice place for them to chat since there’s no one will be here and this room is soundproof. Exactly just what they need, unfortunately, the place is full with dust, but beggars can’t choose can they? 

Jessica shrugged, “I have my own ways.” she said.

“Your way my , you’re flirting with some students to know this place! I know your trick!”

“Why did you ask then?” Jessica said, smirking which earning her a glare from a certain tall girl. Jessica however didn’t care about it and just plopping herself down on the dusty chair. “We can talk freely in here. No one is dare to come near to this room because of this music room is already abandoned and have a really weird rumors about ghost and such.”

“Are you sure?”

“I’m sure.” Jessica said nodded, “Oh and Sooyoung, you got something wrong.” Jessica said, looking at Sooyoung seriously.

“And what is that?” Sooyoung fired back as she folded her arms on her chest.

“I’m not flirting with the students.” Jessica then pick out a rusty key from her uniform pocket and smile deviously, “I’m flirting with the staff.”

“What the?!”

“Hahahahahahaha!! As expected from our Jessica!” Yuri laughed loudly.

Jessica just give her a smirk as an answered before she threw the key towards Sooyoung who barely catch it and said, “Lock the door now, will you.”

“Fine!” Sooyoung said angrily as she stomped her feet all the way to the door. “What a dictator!” she mumbled while locking the door.

“Now tell us what happen back there, Taeng.” Hyoyeon said as soon as Sooyoung done locking the door.

Taeyeon let out a small sighed as she looked down at her hands, wondering if she should tell them about what happen to her back there. Fortunately or unfortunately for her, she doesn’t need to answered anything since Jessica answered the question for her.

“She meets Sunkyu.” Jessica said.

“WHAT!?” three loud voice shouted and makes Jessica and Taeyeon flinched.

“I know this room is soundproof, but can you guys please not to shout?” Jessica said annoyedly as she looked at the three vampires with her murderous looked.

“Sorry…” they mumbled.

“Beside Sooyoung, do you really know about Sunkyu?” Jessica asked a little confused since if she remembered it correctly, Sooyoung haven’t stay in their family that long to know anything about Taeyeon and Sunkyu.

“Of course not.” Sooyoung confidently said.

“Then why are you shouting?!”

“Because it seems like it was the right thing to do!” Sooyoung defended.

“You really such a pain.”

“Hey! I am not!”

“Stop you two.” Hyoyeon said, shaking her head in disapproval before then looked back at Taeyeon, “Taeng, are you sure about that? You, looking at Sukyu?”

“Yes I am sure.” Taeyeon said in a soft voice.

“It’s not possible.” Yuri said, shaking her head, “It’s already 100 years. There’s no way a human like Sunkyu-“

“I know about that, okay?!” Taeyeon shouted, looking at Yuri. “She’s a human! There’s no way she can live that long. But I really saw her! She’s here! Even her scent…. It’s her, Yuri… I swear…. It’s her….”

“We don’t entirely sure it’s her, Taeng.” Jessica said softly, something that she rare to do, but seeing her sister in this state right now, she can’t help but feel worried.

“But-“

“It might be her reincarnation.” Jessica said, cutting Taeyeon’s words.

“That’s right Taeng…” Hyoyeon said as she walked closer to Taeyeon and put her hands on the shorter girls shoulder, “She must be Sunkyu reincarnation…”

Taeyeon shook her head, “No, it is her. It’s Sunkyu! I know it is her.”

“Taeng please,” Jessica said as she looks right into her sister eyes and put her hands on the smaller girl shoulder. “I know exactly what you feelings right now are, but believe me, she is not Sunkyu. Sunkyu is already death long time ago. Control yourself.”

“I….” Taeyeon looked down then gave out a sighed as she shook her head, “Yeah, you’re right. I’m so sorry for the commotion that I caused.”

“It’s okay, but are you sure that you are fine now?” Hyoyeon asked.

“Yeah…” Taeyeon nodded.

“Good then, now let’s go back to the class shall we? I feel a little bad leaving our classmate so suddenly like that.” Yuri said.

Jessica scrunched her nose, “Bad? I’m feeling really fine leaving them like that. They’re outrages! Asking so many question and didn’t want to leave me alone!”

“Sounds weird to hear that words coming from a player like you, Sica.”

“Shut it, Soo.” Jessica glared.

“You guys go back first, I need some time alone to sort of my feelings and thoughts…” Taeyeon softly said and when she saw the concern looked that her family gives to her, she quickly added, “I’m fine really. It’s okay.”

Jessica nodded, “Okay, we will leave you alone. But remember, we’re here for you.”

Taeyeon gave out a small smile, “I know, that’s why I’m really thankful to have you guys.”

“Don’t mention it. We’re a family and that was family for.” Hyoyeon reply as she walks to the door with Jessica and Yuri followed right behind her while Sooyoung unlocked the door. “Take your time, Taeng.” She said for the last time before she walks out the room and leaving Taeyeon all alone with her thoughts.

 

XXX

 

“That new student is weird.”

“Why?”

“She calls me with a really weird and old name and then suddenly walked away from me! Not to mention the way she looks at me like I’m a ghost or something!” Sunny complained.

“Maybe she’s surprised to see someone like you, unnie.” Yoona said while munching her food, ignoring Seohyun who scolded her about something called, ‘it’s not good talking with food in your mouth’.

“Someone as cute as me?”

“Nah, more like someone as small as you!”

“YAH!!! She’s small too you know!?” Sunny shouted angrily.

“She’s just kidding, unnie.” Seohyun said towards Sunny before looked at Yoona direction and give her her glare, “Stop teasing Sunny unnie, Yoong.”

Yoona just gave Seohyun her trademark grinned and then continued munching her food happily. Seeing this, Seohyun only shook her head before diverted her attention towards Tiffany who looks like spacing out and playing with her food.

“What’s wrong, Tiffany unnie?”

“H-Huh? What?”

Seohyun looked as Tiffany with a concern looked on her eyes, “Are you okay, Tiffany unnie?”

“Ye-Yes, I’m okay. Why did you asked?” Tiffany answered.

“You’ve been silent this whole time you know.” Sunny butted in, “I mean it’s not like you to be in silent and such.”

“Really?”

“Yeah.” Sunny nodded while Yoona and Seohyun followed the suit. “Are you sure you’re fine?”

Tiffany nodded, “Yeah… I’m just….”

“You’re just…?”

“…. Thinking.”

“Thinking?” Sunny scrunched her eyebrows, “What are you thinking about?”

Tiffany let out a sighed and then shook her head lightly, “It’s nothing.”

“Are you sure it’s nothing?”

“Yeah, I’m sure.”

“Okay if you said so.” Sunny said as she gave Tiffany her smile which Tiffany reply with her eye smile. “Anyways, I met Taecyeon this morning and he said, well actually, begging me to tell you that he wants to meet you at the backyard now.”

Tiffany scrunched her eyebrows together as she looks at Sunny, “Now?”

“Yes, he said he wants to meet you during lunch break, so well I suppose it was now, right?”

Tiffany let out a sighed, “I don’t want to meet him. Not after that incident yesterday…”

“Incident? What incident are you talking about, unnie?” Seohyun asked curiously.

“Oh My God! Is he doing something funny or inappropriate to you?!” Yoona shouted loudly.

“No, he’s not.” Tiffany shook her head, trying to calm her now frantic friend, “It just…. Well, I supposed I should go and see him now.”

“Are you sure you want to do it? I can go to him and tell him that you don’t want to see him or that you’re busy.” Sunny offered while Yoona and Seohyun nodded towards Tiffany.

Tiffany give her friends reassuring smile as she stood up from her seat and then shook her head, “Nah, it’s fine… I will go there by myself, beside, I have a hunch that he won’t stop until I talk to him properly.”

Sunny nodded her head, “Okay, if you said so…. Just be careful okay?”

“Yeah! If he does something to you, call me immediately.” Yoona said which making Tiffany chuckled, “There’s no way he will do something like that Yoong, but thanks for the offer.”

“You won’t know unnie, Taecyeon is a boy afterall…” Yoona pouted.

Tiffany let out a chuckled, “Trust me Yoong, there’s nothing going to be happen.”

 

XXX

 

“Tiffany, you came!” Taecyeon shouted happily assoon as Tiffany arrived at their meeting place.

Tiffany let out a sighed as she walked closer to Taecyeon, “Yes, I’m here. What do you want now, Taec?” Tiffany asked.

“I just want to say sorry about yesterday.”

“I don’t need your apologize, Taecyeon.” Tiffany said sternly, “I just want you to stop disturbing me like what you promised to me yesterday.”

“But-“

“Taecyeon, yesterday I fulfill your wish to come with you. I give you a last chance but you blew it away.”

“But Tiffany, please give me another chance!” Taecyeon shouted.

“No.” Tiffany shook her head, “You leave me yesterday remember? You leave me in the time when I need you the most. You don’t care what will happen to me when you leave me, all you care is just to save yourself. You are such a coward.”

“But-“

“I don’t want to hear it anymore, Taecyeon.” Tiffany said sternly as she glared at him.

Taecyeon let out a sighed before shook his head, “Screw this.” He murmured under his breath but Tiffany still can hear him.

“What?”

“You know, this is really not my style. If I’m the one who is in the charge, this is not going to be like this. This is going to ended up soon.” Taecyeon said sadly as he looked directly at Tiffany’s eyes and making Tiffany for the first time eversince she meet Taecyeon, scared to him.

"What are you talking about?” Tiffany asked as she took a step back.

“I don’t think I can follow their instruction anymore, I don’t have any patient anymore.” Taecyeon said as he took steps after steps towards Tiffany and trapped her between him and the wall. He then let out a smirk. “You know, you really surprise me Tiffany. I thought yesterday is going to be the last day that I will see you when I leave you into those good for nothing men but well, here you are still alive and kicking.”

“Y-You plan it?!”

“Yes, to bad they’re not doing it right so I have to punish them.” Taecyeon laughed.

“Wh-What are you talking about…” Tiffany asked as the beads of sweat already forming in her forehead and sliding away.

“I don’t think that you need to know about it.” Taecyeon said as he shrugged and giving Tiffany a devilish smirk.

“T-Taec-“

“You know, I always wonder why they really wanted to catch you…” he said in his hushed voice as her ran his fingers from Tiffany cheek towards her jaw and then stopped right at Tiffany’s neck where her pulse are. “I wonder if it was because of your blood?”

And that is when Tiffany realized that Taecyeon is not just a human like her, Taecyeon is more than that. He’s a vampire, just like the rest of her family.

“I guess that is something that I need to find out, am I right?” Taecyeon said as his eyes change it’s color.

 

 

A/N: We’re out now… Thank you for reading this, we can’t promise to update fast since the finals will take two weeks, so maybe we will meet again in February?? -_-;