Chapter 5

My Mom, My Lover, My Vamp

Chapter 5

 

“Where’s Tiffany?” Jessica asked as soon as she walked into the classroom and sees no sign of the girl.

“I don’t know,” Hyoyeon said, shrugging. “I just came here, remember?”

“I don’t like this.” Jessica said as she once again do a quick scan at the classroom, trying to search for Tiffany but with no avail.

“Relax Sica,” Sooyoung  said, “Tiffany is not a kid anymore and beside this is school, what can get wrong?”

“Many things can get wrong, Yuri.” Jessica said, sending a glare at Sooyoung  and makes the taller girl shiver as she felt the air suddenly become colder. “Don’t you forget that we came in this school to keep an eye on Tiffany, there’s someone out there or maybe even a bunch of people out there that want to hurt her.”

 “No need to glare at Sooyoung, Sica.” Yuri said as she put a hand on Jessica’s shoulder an attempt to makes the blonde girl calm down a bit. “Let me ask Tiffany’s friend, they might be know where she is.”

Hearing what Yuri said, Jessica stop her glare towards Sooyoung which makes the taller girl sighed in relief and then nodded her head, “Okay, please go and ask them Yuri. I’ll hear it from here.” Jessica said as she looked at the tanned girl who gave Jessica a reassuring smile and then nodded her head once before go towards where Tiffany’s friends (Jessica assumed as she saw Tiffany eating with them before) seated.

“It’s okay sis, no need to worry.” Hyoyeon said trying to reassuring her sister who looked really worried right now, “I’m sure Tiffany is okay.”

“I don’t know Hyo,” Jessica murmured as she keep her eyes on Yuri who is right now talking with a tall doe eye girl that Jessica doesn’t bother to remember the name. “I had a bad feeling at this.”

 

XXX

 

“Hi,” Yuri said as she reached Yoona , Sunkyu like, and a tall quiet looking girl seated.

“Oh, Yuri unnie!” Yoona shouted as she wave her hand towards the tanned girl making Yuri laughed at the childish act that the doe eyes girl do.

“Who is this?” Sunkyu alike ask as she arched her eyebrows while looking at Yuri questionly.

“She’s one of the transfer students Sunny unnie,” the tall quiet looking girl answered before Yuri can even open , “Her name is Kwon Yuri unnie.”

“Yes, that’s my name.” Yuri said she gave them her charming smile, “Nice to meet you guys.”

“My name is Lee Sunny.” The Sunkyu girl alike said as she gave Yuri a cute eye-smile which makes Yuri almost cringed as the smile really remind her with Sunkyu, “Your small friend is weird.” She added which makes the tall girl sending a glare towards her. “That’s a rude thing to say unnie!”

“Yeah, and you are small too!” Yoona shouted as she pointing her finger towards Sunny who quickly slapped it and shouted “Yah!!!”

Yoona gasp before she quickly turn her face towards the tall quiet looking girl and gave the girl her puppy eyes which makes Yuri smile at the cuteness, “Hyunnie!!! Sunny unnie slapped my finger!!” Yoona shouted.

“Stop being dramatic Yoong.” Sunny said rolling her eyes while the tall quiet looking girl gave Yoona a small smile before looking at Yuri and makes Yoona pouted.

“I’m really sorry for this, unnie.” The girl said as she gave Yuri an apologetically smile, “My name is Seo Juhyun but you can call me Seohyun. It’s really nice to meet you Yuri unnie.” Seohyun then bowed a little.

“Wow, this girl sure is polite.” Yuri thought as she gave Seohyun another charming smile which makes the younger girl blushed a little, “It’s nice to meet you too. You were younger by two years right? Yoona told me that before.”

Seohyun smiled shyly, “Yes, I skipped grades before.”

“And clever too.” Yuri nodded her head with a smile before she asked, “Can I ask you guys something?”

“You already asked unnie!” Yoona said as she let out a laughed  with mouth wide open makes her looks like an alligator, a cute one though.

“Yoong….” Seohyun said in warned toned before she looked at Yuri and smiled, “Yes, sure you can unnie.”

“Fire away!” Sunny said.

“I want to know where Tiffany is.” Yuri said, “She’s nowhere to seen and my friends,” Yuri send a quick looked at the anxious looking Jessica while Hyoyeon and Sooyoung standing beside her before she turn to looked at the trio again, “As you can see, they are really worried about it.”

Sunny nodded, “Oh well if you want to find Tiffany, I think she’s at the backyard. Talking with Taecyeon-”

A loud sound of the door slide open with so much force makes Sunny along with the rest of class flinched as they quickly turn towards the door direction.

“What the-“

“Unnie, language please.” Seohyun warned which Sunny only reply with a cute smile and makes Yoona making a gargling sound.

Yuri however shook her head as she looked at Hyoyeon and Sooyoung who only gave her a shrug, which Yuri guessed as a sign that they can’t stop Jessica at all if she already act like that which makes Yuri sighed.

“Uhm… who is this Taecyeon?” Yuri asked as she looked towards Sunny.

“Taecyeon is a really hard headed guy who keeps pestering Tiffany to date him and don’t even know when to stop.” Sunny answered, “I don’t really know why Tiffany still want to talk with that bluff guy, he keep pestering Tiffany to go on date with him. Tiffany even said that he did something to her yesterday.“

Hearing that, Yuri turned her head towards her two friends who gave Yuri a nodded before they too run outside the class.

Yuri gave a gratitude smile towards Sunny, Yoona and Seohyun before she mumbled a quick thanks and then followed her friends, leaving the trio alone in silent.

‘They all are weird.” Sunny conclude which earn her a sighed and a comment about how rude she is from Seohyun.

 

XXX

 

Tiffany’s heart pounding loudly as she looked at Taecyeon’s now red color eyes, eventhough she’s practically living and growing up with 5 vampires she actually never see how’s their eyes change color and their fangs. This is the first time she ever saw it and if only the situation wasn’t like this, she’s pinning down against the wall, the red eyes glared at her like it wants to eat her or rather her until she die and the fangs and the snarl sounds that coming out from Taecyeon mouth she might found this situation amusing and at the same time ironically.

“What’s wrong princess? Cat got your tongue?” Taecyeon said as he eyed Tiffany’s collarbone while his rough hand never leave Tiffany’s pulse on her neck.

“Stay away from me.” Tiffany said as brave as she could, but of course that was actually really hard. She was afraid. For the first time, she’s afraid with a vampire.

“Nah, I can’t do that. I need to taste what your blood taste is.” Taecyeon said as he smirked. “I keep wondering why they keep telling me to catch you alive, sure you are pretty and all but I can’t find other things that make you special. Expect your blood maybe.”

Tiffany slapped Taecyeon’s hand away from her pulsating vein on her neck as she throws glare daggers towards the bulky vampire man who only give her an amused laugh, “You really think that can help you? No one can help you now little Tiffany.” Taecyeon said before he with a speed of the light suddenly pinned Tiffany’s hands both on the wall and give her the most disgusting smile Tiffany ever seen, “So now, please be a good girl and let me enjoy my lunch.” He said again before he leaned down towards Tiffany neck.

Tiffany’s heart pounding loudly than ever, her heart race and she can’t do anything to push Taecyeon away from her. She tried to struggle, kicking the boy, but no use, it seems like she tried to move a brick wall. So instead she only closed her eyes in fear when she saw Taecyeon leaned closer, cursing herself as why she’s really pathetic and with all her strength she shouted one name that she can only think about.

“Jessi!!!!!!!!”

A rush of wind suddenly came and the moment Tiffany felt that, she also felt Taecyeon deathly grip on her was gone and followed by a loud groan from Taecyeon.

Tiffany open her closed eyes slowly and what she saw makes her let out a deep sigh of relieve, Taecyeon now was on the ground, eyes still red as he looked angrily at the person who pushed him away to the ground. That person is none other than Jessica.

“Don’t you dare to touch her you big baboon.” Jessica said in the most iciest voice Tiffany had ever heard from her as she looked at Taecyeon with her icy eyes that was now turn color into light blue.

It was Tiffany first time seeing Jessica’s eyes change color into that color and instead of feelings intimidate like what she felt when she saw Taecyeon’s eyes, she found herself feel mesmerized by Jessica’s eyes.

The eyes color is so beautiful, it’s so clear and light that makes Tiffany feels like she can read what in Jessica’s mind just for one look on her eyes. Tiffany can’t seems like take her eyes away from Jessica at all.

“Tch, so you come here.” Taecyeon said in a mocking voice as he stand up and then sneered at Jessica, showing of his fangs. “I don’t believe him first when he said that you will always come to save this stupid human girl.”

Jessica glared, “Don’t you dare saying that Tiffany is only a mere human, she’s more than that! She’s even more valuable than you.”

“Please, I’m a vampire! No one is more noble than me, we vampire should be the one who rule the world and not this stupid human! They are our food!”

Jessica sneered, “Then you are more stupid than what I thought you are.”

“What did you say?!” Taecyeon shouted angrily as he took a stance of fighting, making her bulky arms bulkier and Tiffany cringe at the sight before she looked worriedly at Jessica.

Jessica however only laughs in mocking tone before she folded her arms on her chest and said in a low voice, “You are stupid.”

Taecyeon snarled and shouted, “If you think you’re so high and mighty, think again!!”

And with that Taecyeon jumped towards Jessica.

 

XXX

 

Jessica can’t deny that Taecyeon power is really powerful even for a vampire. Maybe that is what Taecyeon power is, a power that makes him stronger than a regular power of vampire but even so, in Jessica’s eyes that already fought many times with so many vampires, Taecyeon power is almost just like a child power.

“Is that all you got?!” Jessica shouted mockingly as she‘s been pushed to the ground hardly by Taecyeon and making the ground seems like having a big hole.

“Don’t get so cocky girl.” Taecyeon snarled.

“Oh I am no, but you are.” Jessica said with a smirk before she used her right leg to kick Taecyeon hardly on the stomach sending him flew away from her. “You don’t worth my time.” Jessica said as she stands up to her feet and then charged towards the angry looking Taecyeon who just fell from the sky towards the ground due Jessica’s kick.

Taecyeon throe a kick towards Jessica who easily dodge it before she too sending a hard punch on Taecyeon face who barely dodge it and when Jessica saw Taecyeon balance is a little off because of trying to dodge the punch, Jessica smirk before she kick Taecyeon stomach again making him pushed harshly towards the wall but before his body can connect with the wall, Jessica quickly run towards Taeyeon using her vampire speed and grab Taecyeon school uniform collar.

“You are so not worth it.” Jessica said in her iciest and venomly voice as she looked at Taecyeon. “I can so easily kill you right now if I want.”

“Not in a million years!” Taecyeon shouted before he tried to kick Jessica who unfortunately for him already anticipated that move as she quickly let go of Taecyeon and dodge the kick away.

“Nice try baboon guy.” Jessica said with a smirk. “I suggest you to run away before I kill you.”

“Run away? Don’t make me laugh, even if I want to run away he will find me and kill me because I failed him. The only way to be out from here is either kill you or be kill by you!”

“You talking about him too much,” Jessica said, “Who is he that you’re talking about?”

“I rather die than tell you his name and betray him.” Taecyeon snarled.

“So be it.” Jessica said and as soon as she said that her now blue eyes glowing so brightly and the ground shook greatly, making it almost seems like an earthquake. Then suddenly waters suddenly sprout from everywhere in the ground, making it seems like a water fountain.

Jessica raised her hand towards Taecyeon and all of sudden the water change direction from up to the sky towards Taecyeon, hitting him with so much power and force that push his body harshly and hardly hit the wall without mercy.

Jessica smirked as she saw Taecyeon skin turning into red color, the sign of his body is burning because of the hot water temperature that she used to attack him. She knows that a vampire like them can only die if someone snapped their neck away from their body or be burned away. She doesn’t like snapping people head away, she found it a little disgusting so she choose the latter. Torturing him with hot temperature water that will make him feels like burned.

Taecyeon shouted so loudly in agony but Jessica didn’t want to stop yet, not until a loud voice shouted beside her and her wrist is wrapped by a warm yet trembling hand.

“Stop it Jessi, please…” Tiffany pleaded with a soft and trembling voice making Jessica heart thumping painfully.

“He hurt you Tiffany.” Jessica said, “If I let him go who knows what he will do to you again.”

“He won’t, remember his words? He will be kill anyways by this mysterious man, he won’t hurt me anymore Jessi.” Tiffany said, “Please, I don’t want you to be a killer.”

At that words Jessica wants to laugh loudly, how innocent can Tiffany be? Doesn’t she know just how much life Jessica took? As far as Jessica remembers from the day she was born until now, she always took people life no matter if that person is a sinner or innocent people. She is a vampire, it is on her blood to kill people.

But even so, seeing how Tiffany looked at her with those pleading eyes which is remind her with Tiffany’s mother, Miyoung making her reluctantly put her hand down and as soon as she done that, the hot water that hit Taecyeon before stop.

Jessica change her eyes color back into her original color, caramel brown and took Tiffany’s hand on her before said softly, “We need to go away from here.”

Tiffany nodded her head slightly and with that, Jessica picks her up in a bridal style, earning a yelp from Tiffany and some punch with a words like ‘put me down’ and everything which is of course she ignored and then walked away from there, leaving Taecyeon almost lifeless body alone until two figures come out and one of them shook her head.

“This is really messed up.” Yuri said while looking at Taecyeon.

“Oh well, let us finish what Jessica can’t do. I doubt Sooyoung and Taeyeon can hold the crowd any longer.” Hyoyeon said before she walked towards Taecyeon body, and within a second she snapped Taecyeon head from his body making Yuri let out a disgusted grunt.

“Seriously, did you have to do that? That is so gross.” Yuri said as she looked back and forth at the head that Hyoyeon had on her hands and the body without it’s head.

Hyoyeon shrugged, “I think it’s better than smelling a burnt body.”

“Whatever, let us just go and took Taeyeon and Sooyoung. I really don’t want to explain to anyone about this disaster.” Yuri said as she looked away at Taecyeon’s body which is by now already disperse into dust and so does his head in Hyoyeon hands.

“Okay, let’s go.”

 


A/N : I'm sorry, i didn't know if this chapter is good enough and all... It's been a while since I'm writing this story plus the exam is messing up my mind so I can't help but kinda forget some of this story plot, but i really hope you guys will enjoy this chapter. Sorry for the grammar error and everything... See you guys soon... I hope. M(-__-)M

 

-traxvad