Prologue

My Mom, My Lover, My Vamp

Prologue

 

“Are you out of your mind?!” a loud voice echoes around the mansion and making almost the entire resident in the house flinched, expect the girl who was standing in front of the loud voice owner. The girl keep looking at the other girl in front of her with unwavering gaze as her hands protectively hug the small baby in her arms.

“Don’t shout, Taeyeon. You will make the baby cry.” said the girl with a calm voice.

“I don’t care about the baby! All I care is that you’re out of your mind! How come you bring a baby in this house!?!?”

“So you mean I have to ignore this two months old baby and send her to the orphanage where she will be grow up without any love?!”

“How can you be sure the orphanage won’t raise her with love?!”

“KIM TAEYEON!!!!!!”

“Don’t you dare shouted at me!! You know really well why we can’t raise her!!! This is not a place to raise a human baby!!!” Taeyeon shouted as she emphasized the human words.

“Just let her keep the baby Taeyeon.” A voice suddenly said as the owner of the voice walked closer to the two bickering girl.

“Not you too, Hyoyeon.” Taeyeon said as she let out a frustrated sighed.

“Just let her be….” Hyoyeon said, looking at Taeyeon. “You know that no matter what we do or tell her, she won’t listen to us, so just let her be.”

“But that baby is a human baby! She’s-“

“This baby is Miyoung daughter.” The girl stated suddenly and makes the two girl looked at her.

“That baby is Miyoung daughter?” Taeyeon asked with a more calmed voice.

“She is.”

“Sooyeon, that’s-“

“Can I please…. Please just let me raise her…. I’m begging you…” Sooyeon asked with a pleading voice and eyes.

“………”

“Tae….”

“Fine.” Taeyeon finally said as she let out a sighed, “I will let you raise her in this house. But if something bad happen-“

“It won’t.” Sooyeon said with a determined voice.

Taeyeon let out another sighed before she turned away and shook her head, “I will let you be then. I’ll be in my room if you need me.”

“Thank you, Taeyeon.”

Taeyeon nodded once and then walked away from the room, leaving Sooyeon and Hyoyeon alone in the room. Hyoyeon looked at Sooyeon, giving her a reassured smile which Sooyeon replied with a grateful smile. Sooyeon then looked at the sleeping girl in her arms with a fond smile on her face.

“How come you still manage to asleep when people around you keep shouting?? “ Sooyeon asked as she pokes the baby cheek, “You’re so much like your mother, Tiffany...”
 

***

 

A/N: How's that?? XD Well we're out now! See you guys later! Oh and please do comment or subscribe if you guys can...