The Arrival

That one person,You.

Hello readers :) I didn't managed to update as soon as I wanted to, but now I finally made it (^0^) We are now slowly coming to the part where they will first meet the german girls, how will it be ?

For those who didn't notice that the current chapter is a new chapter, because I put the previous second chapter together with the first chapter, just read it before you read this chapter (^.~)v

Have fun reading^^

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

 

 

Taeyeon POV

 

As I arrived at Incheon Airport, manager oppa was waiting for me already.

 

Sorry oppa, I'm late, but I was delayed from some chodings.”

 

What chodings ?...Oh wait I know who you mean.” He laughed.

 

Yeah, this dance-trio is really excited, I think.” I chuckled.

 

Understandable, It's the first time for you to work with people from Europe.”

 

We are all very excited and I hope they are nice and we can get along well.”

 

Don't worry too much, Taeyeon. If they weren't nice I wouldn't let you work with them, don't you think ? Besides, I think you girls can handle them”, he encouraged me, “ I think they will arrive soon so let's get going.”

 

As time went by I got more and more nervous to meet them alone with manager oppa.

I mean what if they don't like us because of different looks and culture or if they just want to become famous ? And in addition to that, I still not confident with my english although the english lessons with Jessi and Fany helped us all a lot.

Where is Tiffany when I need her ?

I heard the announcement that the plane will arrive in about 5 minutes. God why am I this nervous ?..

 

 

Lynn POV

 

It's the day where I am going to fly to South Korea to work with SNSD for the upcoming woman world cup together with my soccer team.

Kyaa~ I'm so excited to finally meet one of my favorite groups and even work with them.

I couldn't believe it as our coach asked whether we want to film with them.

We immediately said yes because it's a great chance to promote us and Germany since the music video will be aired all around the world and besides who would say no if you have the chance to work with, in my eyes world stars !?

So because our coach couldn't come with us, due to family problems, we drove to the airport ourself in the early evening to take night flight, so we are in Korea around the afternoon. We thought it's more comfortable to fly at night.

All of the girls were sleeping in the plane while I was watching out of the window listening to music, because I really couldn't sleep, I was just too nervous.

I was worrying about if we will get along well with the SNSD members since I know how my teammates are.. some of them can be very y and they are not so comfortable with other cultures they don't know.

It would be the greatest thing if we become friends with them and keep in touch even after we've done the filming thing, I would be the happiest person on earth then.

But does SNSD do something like that, I mean we aren't stars or anything will SNSD keep in touch with people like us ?? Or are they even allowed to ??

I was deep in my thoughts as I felt someone tapping on my shoulder.

 

Hey Lynn, why aren't you sleeping ? It's 4 in the morning already, aren't you tired ?”

Nah, not at all. Why are you awake now then ?” I chuckled.

 

I woke up just now and saw you staring out of the window instead of sleeping like everyone else.”

 

I just can't sleep.”

 

Are you that excited ?”

 

Wouldn't you be excited if you finally meet one of your favorite stars ?”

 

I never saw you excited like this”, Sina chuckled,”just try to get some sleep okay ? You don't want to be tired if you meet them, don't you ?”

 

Fine.” I pouted and put my mobile away I heard music with.

 

Sina turned around and closed her eyes again and I did the same.

 

I'm looking forward to meet you, So Nyuh Shi Dae.” I whispered and drove off to dreamland while hugging my Rilakkuma.

 

 

Later in the afternoon..

 

I woke up and looked at my watch, it's 2pm already. I slept for quite a long time, I usually don't sleep that much. I looked around and saw everyone awake already munching some food.

 

Oh you finally woke up. You looked so cute while sleeping, like a little baby.” May laughed.

 

Since when are you guys awake already ?” I rubbed my eyes.

 

For quite a while now, but we didn't want to wake you up, because you were sleeping so peacefully.” Mirja said.

 

Yeah and Sina told us that you weren't sleeping till 4 in the morning so we just let you sleep a bit more.” Christina smiles at me.

 

Thanks. And what about Naoko over there ?”

 

We wanted to wake her up, but we couldn't. She really has a deep sleep.” Sina explained.

 

This sleepyhead”, I sighed,”let me handle that.”

 

I went over to her seat, took away her blanket she took with her, stole the yoghurt from Tomke she was eating right now, hold it under Naoko's nose so she can smell it and then I whispered in a very dark and y manner the word 'yoghurt' in her ear.

She immediately woke up while laughing hard.

I don't know why but she always laughs about the word 'yoghurt' and when I say it in this voice she can't stop laughing.

But I don't mind about it, she is a bit weird anyway, I just always use this to wake her up. You know now why she is called crazy ?

What was that ? You just whispered something in her ear and she wakes up immediately while laughing hard ?? And we were trying so hard to wake her up.” May protested.

 

I just know her well.” I laughed at them and went back to my seat and grabbed some food, I'm starving.

 

Weird kid” I heard the others say.

 

We chit-chatted a bit as we heard the announcement.

 

Good afternoon dear passengers. Our long flight is coming to an end. We will arrive at about 4pm at Incheon Airport. I hope you had a great flight and thanks for flying with our airline.”

 

After hearing that we were all happy that we finally get to walk again after sitting for ours in this plane and we got more and more excited, especially me.

 

So Lynn, since we arrive soon can we talk about the members of Girls Generation once again ? I don't want to mix them up.” Christina asked.

 

Sure.” I smiled and took out my phone to search some current pictures of them and explained the most important things about each member.

 

 

Christina POV

 

It's quite hard for me and some other from us to memorize all names to their faces, age and so on, but after learning with Lynn I can nearly relate them all together. I just mix up their names a bit sometimes.

So after we heard the announcement that we will arrive soon, we fixed our hair, make up and clothes, because it got messed up a bit from sleeping.

As we landed the others put their shades on and went out of the plane, just Lina, Naoko, May, Miriam and I weren't wearing shades.

 

Why are you wearing shades ? You don't need them actually.” I was a bit confused.

 

Tina didn't you see that stars are always walking around with shades on ? Let us feel like important persons today. I always wanted to do so.” Sina said.

 

Those little kids, I thought but let them be. As we entered the airport we went to grab our bags and made our way out.

 

Lynn ? Do you know who will pick us up ?” I asked.

 

Their manager texted me a while ago and said that he will pick us up.”

 

Wait...why do you have his phone number and we don't ?” Svea complained.

 

Because I'm the one speaking korean and because of me we got this chance to work with them.”, Lynn sticked her tongue out,”I'm sure you will get it,too.” She then smiled.

 

Do you even know how he looks like ?”

 

I'm a fan, of course I know!”

 

But remember, you are not allowed to speak korean until they find out which one of us is the fan of them.”

 

Yes I know..” I sighed, this is really hard...

 

 

Taeyeon POV

 

The plane has arrived and I saw many people coming out.

Then I saw a group of girls walking into the airport.

 

Oppa are they them ?”, I pointed at the group.

 

I can not see them clearly, but could be.”

 

What do you mean could be ? You know how they look like, don't you ?” I asked in disbelieve.

 

Well I saw photos and video chatted with one of them, but I didn't saw them in real life yet.”

He scratched his head and smiled at me, I glared at him.

 

Don't do that angry face, Taeyeon. I will recognize them if I see them in front of me, don't worry.”

 

You're unbelievable, oppa!”

 

I then saw the same group of girls again coming our way, with shades on and a pokerface.

They looked really cool, they got nice clothes and wow they are tall! They are giants for me, I would look like a little kid standing next to them.

 

Oh you were right that's them.” Manager-oppa interrupted my thoughts.

 

Great.. we are working with girls who are much taller than us. How would it look like if we were walking around together ? But I have to admit that they are beautiful.

As they approached us, manager-oppa was the first to speak up..

 

 

meanwhile in the dorm..

 

All girls were sitting in a circle in the living room, except Jessica, she was lying on the couch, sleeping of course, Sunny was playing games on her phone, Sooyoung was munching chips,Seohyun was reading a book and Tiffany and Yuri, with Yoona lying with her head on Yuri's lap, were watching TV.

 

Unnie~ when are we going to meet them ?” Yoona whined.

 

When Taeyeon texted or called me to come.” Tiffany said.

 

Yoona pouted, but the Tiffany's phone rang, she went out of the room and picked up.

After a while she came back and all,except Jessica and Sunny, were looking at her.

 

Was that Taeyeon-Unnie ?” Seohyun asked.

 

Yes she said that they are on their way to the stadium and we can go there now,too.”

 

Yeesss!!!” Sunny screamed and hold her fist up in the air.

All girls were staring at her with a confused look, as Sunny noticed that; she scratched the back of her head.

 

I'm sorry, I just broke my record.” She grinned.

 

But then suddenly a pillow hit her head and Sunny was falling to the side.

 

Yah! How dare you to wake me up and scare me like that, huh ?”

 

Calm down, Jessi. We were about to wake you up anyway.” Tiffany said while Sunny was still lying on the floor ducking her head.

 

Why? Did Taeyeon call yet ?”

 

Yeah, she called just now. We should go.”

 

Yoona was standing up abruptly running to the door. The others were getting ready, too and after Jessica has calmed down she was holding her hand to Sunny to help her up. Sunny gladly accepted the offer and Jessica smiled at her.

But Yuri was looking around, obviously searching for something or someone.

 

Ehm.. by the way, where is Hyoyeon actually ? She hasn't been here with us the whole time.”...

 

What??”

...

 

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

Huh?? Where will Hyoyeon be ?? (o_O)

How was it ?? Don't forget to leave some comments I'll really appreciate that <3