Saving the Project (Part 1)

That one person,You.

Hello again!^^

I'm sorry that I post the next chapter this late and then it's not even finished >.< But I didn't want to let you wait longer for it so I decided to make it into 2 parts, so you have something to read again :)

Still there is something bothering me... the response after the last chapter wasn't that much and I missed a lot of comments.. I was a bit dissappointed about that and lost my motivation to go on. Was it that bad? T-T

Hope to get more response this time, so I get the motivation to continue. :)

Enjoy reading!


 

Chapter 15

 

Manager POV

As I said we have to cancel the project all of the girls, like really all were talking at me saying that I can't separate them so suddenly after becoming close and that they make sure that nothing bad happens anymore and so on. But then one person, who kept quiet all the time when it involves the german girls, spoke up, surprising me.

 

"Girls, now shut up!", Jessica raised her voice and stood up,"You won't achieve anything with talking at him in disorder."

 

"Thanks Jessica." I thanked her, because all of them were quiet now and sat down again.

 

"So now oppa", she turned towards me and I got a bit nervous by her gaze.", how can you make us getting close to them and now wanting to rip us apart again, huh?

 

"It wasn't planned to be ended that soon..."

 

"Then don't end it just because there were some incidents! You should have been aware of it not running all easy, without problems!"

 

"As far as I can remember, you were the one complaining at me on the project and the girls the whole time. So why are you defending them now?" The others stared at Jessica with widened eyes.

 

"That's not right! I just complained about it before they came here because I didn't get the idea of why we make such a big investment just for a music video and because I didn't and still don't understand why we have to get close to unknown german teenager. But after getting to know them better now and spending a lot of time with them I really got to like them and it's fun with them and also because seeing the members getting to like them a lot and finally being happy again, relieved from stress and stuff, I can't bear parting from them so soon now either!"

 

"Okay, okay calm down. So how do you think we should continue this whole thing with Lynns' condition, her crazy ex girlfriend following Yoona around, trying to hurt her and endanger the other members, too? Do you know what a scandal it would be if the public finds out about it?"

 

"God I hate that entertainments just always think about the public and money and not about how their idols feel. Without us there won't be any money.." Jessica scoffed.

 

"That's just how this business life works."

 

"Ehm about the ex thing", Lynn interrupted," I told her that I will pick her up tomorrow morning to drive her to the airport, so she can fly back home. She won't be a problem then anymore."

 

"You know where she stays?"

 

"Ne."

 

"Okay, but you won't go alone. Then what do we do about your face? Should we change the lead role then?"

 

"I'm sure it won't look that bad anymore when we start filming and if we change her side fringe to the other side, her hair will cover the scar." Tiffany stated.

 

"And our make up artists can cover the rest of the bruises then for sure." Seohyun added.

 

"Yeah and if it doesn't work with covering the scar we have to put it into the video, like getting hit while playing soccer or something." Sooyoung said.

 

"You really don't want them to go, do you?" I chuckled.

 

"No we don't~" Everyone made puppy eyes, well they at least tried.

 

"Okay I see what I can do and try to get to talk to the CEO."

 

"Yeah! Thanks oppa!" All said in unison and bowing 90°.

 

"But I can't promise you that he will be willing in that idea." I said.

 

"We know.."

 

"So I'll leave now. Get some rest Lynn and I'll call you tomorrow."

 

"Yeah I will. Thanks oppa."

 

I then left their dorm. I'm surprised that those girls already grew so close together this fast. I really didn't expect that. What if we can never separate them again? I chuckled to myself. Anyway it's better this way than if they fight the whole time. I hope I can convince our CEO about continuing this project, I can't bear with breaking the girls' hearts and seeing them all upset if we sent the german girls back home. I'm sure they won't talk to me for a while then. Because it was already late in the evening I drove back home and not to the entertainment building, the CEO won't be there anymore anyway. I'll go there early in the morning tomorrow trying to get a talk with him. Hopefully everything will turn out well..

 

 

Yoona POV

 

After manager oppa left, we all stayed quiet for a while staring at the maindoor, where oppa just went through.

 

"Guys, if you don't mind I'm going to bed. My head aches like hell.." Lynn spoke up, getting us back to our senses.

 

"Eh yeah of course. Go ahead and rest." Taeyeon answered.

 

Lynn then stood up and slowly walked to her room. She varied a bit and I still worried about her a lot, but wanted to give her some space to rest, so I didn't follow her.

 

"Girls we can't let it happen, we can't let it be canceled." Yuri panicked a bit.

 

"Yeah. But what can we do about it? In the end it's still the CEO’s decision.." Sooyoung uttered.

 

"Yeah.. But how about two or three go with manager oppa to the CEO to convince him?" Seohyun suggested.

"It's worth a try.",Tiffany admitted,"Who goes then?"

 

"How about You, Tae and Sica? If even Sica wants them to stay he can't say no." Sooyoung stated. All nodded and approved her statement.

 

"Why is it so surprising for you that I like someone and want them to stay?" Jessica protested, but all members seem to ignore her, so she crossed her arms and stayed silent.

 

We then decided to sleep on it and see what we can do tomorrow. As we bid good night to the girls and walked out of their apartment one by one, I felt a bit uneasy about leaving Lynn.

 

"Unnie?", I called out for Taeyeon," Can't I stay here? I want to be there for Lynn.”

 

"But here are enough people to care for her." Jessica said.

 

"Sica, let her be. If she wants to stay here and they are okay with it, we shouldn't be in her way." Taeyeon winked at me and continued to walk down the stairs. I smiled and the others followed her downstairs, just Yuri stopped for a while.

 

"Good night, Yoong. I'll keep your bed warm for you then. Take good care of her."

 

"Thanks unnie. Good night." I chuckled and kissed her cheek, then she also left.

 

I went in again and closed the door. The girls were still sitting in the living room, chatting. I asked them if it's okay that I stay here and they smiled at me asking why they should have something against it. Smiling back at them, they signaled me with their eyes to go into Lynns' room, so I said good night to them and made my way to her room. First I stood in front of the door for a while till I finally knocked on it, but she didn't answer. I knocked again and as there was still no answer I carefully opened the door. She was lying in her bed with her head to the right, I could see her scar on the left eye. I quietly went over to her bed, scared about disturbing her. Reaching her, I sat down on the bed beside the girl whose face was covered with bruises. Why did this have to happen? Feeling so sorry about it, I caressed her face lightly, not wanting to hurt her even more by touching her. Some tears formed in my eyes seeing her like that. As I gently kissed her big scar, she suddenly moved causing me to get startled a bit.

 

"Oh mianhae.. I didn't intend to wake you up." I apologized.

 

"It's okay I wasn't fast asleep. What are you doing here?" I was surprised by her speaking korean, I didn't hear it till now.

 

"Ehm I was just so worried about you, that I asked if I could stay here." I blushed lightly, scratching my head.

 

"You don't have to worry, I'm ok."

 

"But I do.. and I want to be with you.. I'm sorry that this happened." A tear rolled down my cheek.

 

"Hey it's ok, it's not your fault. Please don't blame yourself.", She sat up a bit and whipped my tear with her thump," Come here." She patted the space beside her, so I moved closer to her and leaned with my back on the wall next to her. I was then surprised by her next action. She snuggled closer to me, rested her head on my chest and covered both of us with the blanket. I felt my heart beating faster, damn why am I so nervous? But it somehow soothed me feeling her hand sliding across my stomach and stopping on the right side of my waist. Then she started to talk showing me a side of her that I've not seen before and didn't expected from her.

 

"You know I might always look like I'm strong and confident from the outside, but I'm really not like that.." She paused, but I didn't dare to say something, so I waited for her to continue," I always care about others and make sure they're alright, but I don't look after myself, I don't care for myself to be happy. Some say that makes me a special and the best friend you could have, but just because they don't know my inner self.."

"You have no one to talk about your feelings and stuff?" I felt so sorry for her right now.

 

"Well I talk with May and Tina about a lot of stuff, but I don't really have that one best friend, someone I can tell everything, someone who understands me and cares for me as much as I care for her, someone who comes to my house in the middle of the night if I need her, just like I would do it for her. I always have a lot and great people around me, but I still feel lonely.."

 

"So you care about others to not feel lonely and think about how unhappy you really are?"

 

 "Yeah.. Behind my smile and happy face is always a sad one."

 

"I noticed that you don't like to talk about yourself so much either.."

 

"That's because I don't want to burden others with my problems and I don't like to get much attention and to brag about myself."

 

"I don't think they would be burdened by you and sometimes your allowed to brag about something and to get attention, because you're really a nice, beautiful and funny girl. You're very talented in many things and that's something you should show to others. Let your thoughts and feelings out and don't let it eat you up from inside." I put my arm around her and caressed her, showing her that there is someone here for her.

 

"Thanks Yoona, that means a lot to me." I felt the corners of turning up on my chest.

 

"I'm always there if you need someone. And from now on I want you to be who you really are, I want to get to know the real Lynn and not the hero."

 

"I'll try." She chuckled.

 

"Do you know what? This is the first time I feel like I'm older than you." I laughed.

 

“Huh? Why?” She looked up to me.

 

“Because till now you were always protecting and caring for me and I could do nothing for you. It felt like you were much older and mature like I am. But now that you're lying here in my arms and not the other way around, it finally feels like I'm you're unnie, who has to protect and care for you.” I explained.

 

“Oh mianhae.. I didn't know it burdened you.”

 

“It didn't burden me, it felt just strange when I thought about how old you really are and how you behave. You and the other girls are so mature that we don't really feel a e between us.”

 

“Maybe you are just too childish?” Lynn smirked.

 

“Yah!” I slapped her arm and she laughed. We then felt quiet for a while and I listened to her breathing, it was so calm.

 

“I never thought I would ever come my bias close like this. You always were untouchable for me and now? Now I'm lying here in your arms. Am I dreaming?”

 

“No your not.”,I chuckled,”But what we all still don't understand is, how did you get to this whole project? Please tell me.”

 

“Alright. It was through your facebook page. There was a poll asking for female soccer players. We had to comment our country we live in, the soccer club we play in, our ages and the language we are able to speak, so I did. First there were no response what it was for or who was chosen, but then about a month later our coach told us that we have the chance to fly to korea to work with you for a month. SM seemed to have checked all our soccer club websites and contacted our coach. We then video chatted about two times and discussed everything and now we're here. You really didn't know anything about it at first?”

 

“Wow crazy stuff. No we really didn't, we just knew we will film a mv with two soccer teams. We didn't even see your photos before.” I whined.

 

“Oh you poor girl. I first thought it was all a prank though.”

 

Then someone knocked the door and a voice appeared, asking if they could come in. Lynn approved it and the door opened revealing the other two girls who also owned the room we were in.

 

“Hey Lynn, how are you feeling?” Tina asked.

 

“Like you can see, a lot better.” Lynn chuckled.

 

“Is Yoona comfortable, huh?” May smirked and Lynn nodded like a little kid.

 

“Thanks for being here Yoona, but it's late already we all should get some sleep.” Tina smiled.

 

“Yeah right.” I said.

 

“Wait . I'll get you some clothes you can sleep in.” Lynn shot up but fell right back onto her bed with her hands on her head.

 

“Lynn don't do such fast actions, you still have a mild concussion.” May scolded her.

 

“Sorry..” Lynn pouted and slowly got up. She went over to the big closet and rummaged around in it, till she came back with a white shirt and sky blue shorts.

 

“Here. I hope you're okay with it. It could be oversized for you.” She gave it to me.

 

“It's fine, thanks.”, I looked at the shirt and there was a comic deer playing soccer on the front and a eleven on the upper left corner, on the back was Lynns' name written above, then a eleven again and the name from their soccer club on the bottom,”The deer is cute. Is it your personal trikot?” I asked.

 

“No it's a shirt we got as we won the championship in our hometown. We chose the animals ourselves.” Tina stated.

 

“Cool. Why did you choose a deer, Lynn? What animals did you two choose?” I asked curious, having in mind that my nickname is saesumi, which means deer.

 

“I have a horse and Tina a dog.” May said.

 

“I chose a deer, because it's your nickname.” Lynn said and hid her face behind her hands, crouching down on the floor.

 

“Aaaww how cute. You don't have to hide yourself.”, I smiled and went into the bathroom to change clothes, then went back to their room,” Look, it fits perfectly, I like oversized shirts and it's a honor to wear your personal shirt.” I saw Lynn blushing, so she covered herself again, this time with her blanket. I went over to her bed, took the blanket away from her face and slipped under it as well. Then I snuggled closer to her and gave her a kiss on the cheek, teasing her.

 

“Good night!” I said to the three of them and Tina and May gave me a chuckling 'good night' back. They then turned off the light and turned around to sleep. I think I startled Lynn a bit with my actions before, but she is just too cute. I now laid in her arms, I'm really looking forward to the following weeks with her, I chuckled one last time and then closed my eyes.


Pretty, pretty please leave some comments this time <3