Mission Impossible?

That one person,You.

Annyeong dear readers^^ I finally managed to update (^0^)v If you wonder why this is just the second chapter you have to know that I just decided to put the first and the second chpter together so it's a bit longer and not that choppy , so this is the new second chapter :) I hope you like it and enjoy reading, I'm waiting for comments and will update again soon~ <3

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

Chapter 2:

 

Tiffany POV

 

It's the end of the month already, so it's time to meet manager oppa again to discuss the final things before the girls from Germany come.

We're all so excited to work with them but I'm also afraid that they will disrespect us or something like that.

Anyway, the last past weeks were nearly like hell for me and Jessica, because it's really hard to teach the other members the right english pronunciation.

But we managed it and I think they improved a lot.

So TaeTae and I are sitting on the couch again like every morning waiting for the others to get ready.

 

TaeTae it's so quiet. What are they doing?”

 

You're right. It's pretty unusual that they are this quiet.”

 

Because we really didn't hear anything from the members I decided to stand up to look for them, but as I turned around I was startled.

All members were standing in front of the door already, smiling bright.

Even Jessi was there.

 

Can we go now ?” Sunny spoke up

 

Ya you two! Do you want to stay there forever?” Jessi grumbled as Taeyeon and I were still standing there, staring at them in disbelieve, but then snapped back to our senses.

 

Since when are you all getting ready this fast?” I asked.

 

And how were you able to sneak behind us without even a little noise?” Taeyeon wondered.

 

We just want to be on time today. Be happy that we are early this morning so hurry up now.” Sooyoung scolded us.

 

Must be because they are so excited”, Taeyeon laughed,”so let's go now.”

 

Then we drove off to SM-Building.

 

 

Seohyun POV

 

We arrived at SM-Building and Yoona-unnie and Yuri-unnie were the first to storm out of the van and running into the building.

After that the others started running after them.

 

Yoona, Yuri you're not gonna be the first to arrive!” Sooyoung-unnie shouted and ran to catch the, but all know she is not the fastest.

 

The unnies seem really excited, it's always like that when it has something to do with overseas activities or people, like our first world tour two years ago.

Yeah it's two years already and we really want another tour, but this time really the whole world. Maybe we first get the chance to go to Germany after working with them, we've never been there.

 

I walked with Tiffany-unnie and Jessica-unnie slowly into the building after the others stormed inside.

You know Sica-unnies' motto is 'never run even if you are late', so we ended up walking in a low pace.

As we arrived at the conference room, everyone was sitting around the huge table like little kids and manager-oppa was surprised to see us that early, because we are usually always too late.

 

How come you all are on time today?”

 

It's because that dorks over there are so excited to know everything about the music video thing.” Sica-unnie grumbled again, she surely is still tired.

 

That's good to hear, I wish you would always come on time.” Manager-oppa chuckled.

 

I wish they wouldn't still play around like little kids all the time. They are all at least 25 years old.”

 

Oh Sica don't be so moody, we just have fun and you often play around like a kid,too.” Hyoyeon-unnie complained.

 

Right Jessica. I'm happy that they are that excited about this project. We were afraid that you wouldn't like the idea.”

 

Why were you thinking like that, oppa?” I asked him with a questioning look.

 

I don't know. Because they are all younger than you are or that you have to speak english with them all the time or you don't like soccer.. I don't know what reasons you could have.”

 

That's nonsense, oppa. We like to work with younger people, english isn't a problem and we love soccer.”

 

Yeah I would like to try playing it then”, Yoona-unnie said excited,”and we will find that one person who speaks korean as fast as we could so we don't have to speak english all the time, right Yul?”

 

Yes, that's our mission from now!” Yuri-unnie exclaimed raising her fist in the air.

As if you two are able to find out. I would say mission impossible.” Sica-unnie smirked.

 

Stop bickering now. What information didn't you give us the last time, oppa?” Tiffany asked.

 

I didn't say that only the german soccer team will stay for the whole month, didn't I?”

 

Why just that team?”

 

Because we want to get a better connection to more parts of Europe, so you get to know them better. The american team is a boys team and plays just a minor role in the mv and besides we've been to America very often already.”

 

Wait, why a boys team? I thought it would be about the woman world cup.”

 

Right, but the concept of the mv is showing that girls are as good as boys in soccer and even every other sport. So the girls will competing against the boys team and the girls will win. It's about equal treatment between boy and girls.” manager-oppa explained.

 

Ah, that makes sense.” We all said in unison.

 

I like that. Let's bring the boys down! We bring the boys down, we bring the boys down~!”

Yuri-unnie sang our song The Boys with different text and everyone was laughing.

 

So how long will the boys team stay then?” Taeyeon-unnie asked.

 

They just stay for 10 days, just for some practice and filming.”

 

What are we going to do with the girls apart from filming and training?” Sunny-unnie asked curious.

 

That's up to you. Since the girls would like to know how idols live, you can show them the SM-Building, tour them through Seoul and go with them to music stations and something like that. Or just have some fun together and go shopping or what you girls like to do. You can also learn something from their culture and maybe even some german.” Oppa smiled.

 

Cool thing, I will teach them our dance choreographies!” Hyoyeon-unnie said happily.

 

I'll help you!”

 

Me,too!”

 

Yoona-unnie and Yuri-unnie high-fived with Hyoyeon-unnie.

 

So I think that was all.”

 

Wait oppa, don't you have any pictures of them? I'm sure you saw them already.”

 

You're right, I saw them already but I'm not gonna tell or show you. It's a surprise”, He sticked his tongue out,”Taeyeon you will come with me to pick them up from the airport since you are the leader and we will meet the others then in Seoul Stadium.”

 

But oppa, Taeyeon will see them earlier than we do, that's unfair!” Yoona-unnie complained.

 

Taeyeon-unnie sticked his tongue out to Yoona-unnie and Yoona-unnie crossed her arms, sulking. Manager-oppa then bid us goodbye and we went back to our dorm.

 

 

2 days later...

 

Taeyeon POV

 

Today is the day where the girls from Germany come. It's afternoon now and I was getting ready to meet with manager-oppa.

Suddenly someone knocked at my door, I opened up and saw three little chodings smiling bright at me.

As I was about to close the door again the three stopped me from doing so.

 

What?” I asked annoyed.

 

Please Taengoo~ can we come with you~?”

 

I said you can't come a thousand times before! Manager oppa wants just me to come.”

 

But we really want to. Come on unnie~.”

 

Yoona stop that with your aegyo!”

 

And with that I finally managed to close the door. I took my bag and my keys and went out of my room, avoiding the three little chodings with puppy eyes at my door.

They kept asking me the whole morning if they could come with me to the airport.

I gave Tiffany a goodbye kiss, bid goodbye to the others and left the dorm, but as the door wasn't fully closed I heard some whispers.

 

Unnie is so mean.” Yoona pouted.

 

Yeah she gets to see them first.” Yuri whined.

 

That's unfair!” Hyoyeon complained.

 

Yah, I heard that!” I said.

 

They shut up immediately and I left with a smirk.

I'm very nervous, I admit.

I really wonder how the girls from Germany are and how do they look like?

Will they all like us or not?

Will we get along well or will there be a lot of fights?

What happens if we don't get along well?

I really don't know how those people from Germany are, we never worked with Germans or even met one.

All those kind of thing were going through my mind while driving to the airport.

I worry...a LOT...

______________________________________________________________________________

I wish you all a Happy Halloween ! (*0*)/