Intruders

That one person,You.

Hello! I know it's been a very long time since I last updated this story and it's kind of old already, but I wrote this chapter a while ago and never posted it because I thought it was too short. I really miss writing but I've got no time for it T_T

So I decided to post the one I've already written at least. Maybe there are still some readers out there who will be happy about it :)

​​​​Enjoy reading and feel free to share your thoughts with me <3

___________________________________________________

Chapter 18
Lynn PoV

I woke up by someone ringing our doorbell very early in the morning and because I was the fastest to get up I went to open the door. Rubbing my eyes I saw manager oppa smiling in front of me.
„Good Morning! It’s a wonderful day to get up early!“ How can someone be so optimistic so early in the morning? Nevertheless I let him in.
„Morning... What’s the matter, oppa?“ Slowly my other teamates gathered in the living room. 
„Since we’re shooting soon it’s time for some new styling!“ 
„WHAT?“ Some of the girls blurted out and I needed some time for realising what he just said.
„What kind of new styling? Clothes?“ Sina asked.
„No, more like hair and make-up, maybe clothing, too. So get some clothes on and hurry up!“
There were grumbling noises heard all around the place. I think the girls are not so amused about this, should I have mentioned that this might happen beforehand? I chuckled. I Never saw all of them that pissed but they will be thankful for it, I think. They won’t do anything that makes us ugly looking. 
„I won’t dye my hair, you hear that?“ May warned him going out the door but he just laughed. With a nervous bunch of girls we left the parking lot. 

Tiffany PoV


The sun beaming on my face I opened my eyes. I looked at the clock on my night table, it was nearly 10 in the morning already. Irritated because no one woke us up neither manager oppa or someone else I got up. I checked my phone but there was no message either. I put my pink slipper on and went out of the room. Like nearly every morning I saw our little maknae reading a book on the couch.
„Good Morning, Seohyuni.“ 
„Morning unnie. Taeyeon unnie is in the kitchen with Yoona unnie.“ 
„Ok thanks.“ 
I went over to the kitchen and found Tae and Yoona chatting while making coffee. I backhugged my TaeTae which surprised her a bit. 
„Tae you are already up?“ I said and kissed her cheek. 
„Good morning my love, did you have a nice sleep?“, she smiled, „ I actually wanted to wake you up with a cup of coffee.“
„Yeah I did. That’s very sweet of you.“ She reached a cup out for me and I gratefully took it. I was still backhugging her with my head lying on her shoulder, it was so cuddly. 
„How come no one woke us up? No appointments today?“
„Seems like it. Only Sunny went out to do her radio show.“ 
„I see. Kinda strange, don’t you think? Yoona did you get a message from Lynn at least?“
Yoona shook her head and the next one entering the kitchen was Sooyoung holding her stomach, I think she woke up from her grumbling hungry stomach. She also took a cup of coffee and jumped onto the counter to sit. She took a sip and started complaining right after.
„Gosh I am so hungry.. I woke up because of it. Do we have something to eat here?“ 
Taeyeon pointed at the fridge and Sooyoung jumped down again checking out the fridge. She just got out a banana and returned to her cup of coffee. She also wondered why they were able to sleep without getting disturbed or something. More members gathered in the kitchen and Tae gave everyone of them a cup of coffee. Even Jessica woke up because it was just too quiet. After a little discussion we decided to go up to the soccer girls apartment. But ringing their doorbell over and over again no one opened. So maybe manager oppa went with them somewhere instead of us? Or where do they went? We ususally eat breakfast together and he knows that. They could at least send a text message when they are going somewhere. Yoona was now forced to text Lynn by the others and I also sent Sina one. Maybe we should create a group chat with them..everyone would know everything. As we went back down our kitchen girls prepared breakfast and time passed by very slow as nothing happens here. There was still no sign from our manager or the soccer girls. Text messages turned to calls but no answer either. Speculations turned to worries.
 Funny that we’re already so fixated on those girls after just one week with them that we’re not able to do something without them as long as they’re here. It seemes like we got a day off, we should have enjoyed it.. but we didn’t. It was past lunch now and we were just sitting silently in the living room, Jessica fell asleep again, Seohyun was still reading, Yuri and Hyoyeon were playing cards, Sooyoung was still eating, Taeyeon was playing with her phone, I checked out social media and Yoona was staring at her phone waiting for a sign. Suddenly her phone started ringing, she was so shocked that it nearly fell out of her hand. As quickly as she could she answered the phone.
„LYNN! Where are you? Why you didn’t answer? Is everything alright?“ She fired out but her face changed into a neutral one very fast and she turned the loud speaker on.
„Yoona everything is alright. I am just calling you after seeing you calling more than 10 times today.“ It was manager oppa talking.
„Oppa, where are you?“ I asked.
„I am with the girls at the hair salon.“
„Why you didn’t say anything? We were worried..“ 
„Aren’t you all independent woman who can spent their time alone? Do you always need instructions?“ It was quiet for a while, no one said a thing. „Nevertheless.. the boys team arrives today as you all should know and I want to meet all of you at the stadium once again. Just to say hello, it’s not much since they take a minor role in this project.“
Oh shoot.. I really forgot about them. And I could see on all of the members faces that they also did. 
„OK oppa we will be there.“ Taeyeon stated.
„Good see you then at 5 pm.“
„Wait oppa, why are you calling from Lynns‘ phone? Where is she?“ Yoona went in.
„Because she asked me to. She saw your calls but she gets her hair cut right now so she couldn’t call you herself. She wanted you to know that everything is alright.“ 
A smile appeared on Yoonas‘ face, she is really cute like that. We bid goodbye and Yoona hang up. Remembering that Sunny is still at the radio station doing her show we planned to pick her up and grab some food before we head to the stadium. 

Yoona PoV


After we picked Sunny unnie up at the radio station we drove by a near fast food restaurant and bought  some burger and drinks, not the best food to eat before a comeback but we were in a little hurry. In the end each car was filled with packages and empty cups. Because I was driving Yuri switched between giving me my Coke and Burger when I had to stop at the trafficlight. My cup was still not empty as we reached the stadium so I took it with me out of the car, I then saw Sooyoung coming out of the other car with her fries in hand. It must have looked irritating us walking with all the fast food stuff into a sports building and what first impression the boys must have had keke. The sun was shining bright so they all were sitting on the stand where it was a little shady. They looked like they were waiting for a long time already. Coming closer you could hear them chatting happily already.. on english of course.  I am so curious how Lynn does look like after getting her new style.
„Oh there you are!“ Manager oppa came towards us. 
„Annyeong oppa.“ We said.
„Gosh I am not there with you for half a day and you already eat fast food again.. that’s not idol like before a comeback.“ 
„Sorry oppa but we were hungry and had to get some quick food before coming here.“ Sooyoung stated still munching her fries. 
Oppa then introduced us to the boys team. They seemed very polite and gave each one of us a handshake and bowed. They said they felt honered to work with us because we are well known in America. After that I shifted my gaze to were Lynn was sitting and she gave me a warm smile. Her hair was cut short now, a little longer than where her chin ended and has a more darker brown, like chocolate. It looked very stunning and  pointed out her face and eyes a little more. I wanted to sit next to her but before I reached that place one of the boys took it and they were smiling at each other. I felt somehow sad and sat down next to Yul. We stayed a while like that chatting alltogether to get some quick basic information about each other. After maybe an hour or something we decided to leave.

„We’re leaving now, it was nice to meet you guys.“ Tiffany said.

„Girls are you coming with us? We are going to the supermarket to buy some food and then go home.“ Taeyeon asked but she got some shaking heads as an answer. 
„Ehm no we wanted to bring the boys to their hotel and then go and drink something together.“ Sina said.
„Oh I see.. Well then have fun and see you in the morning then?“ 
„Sure we‘re gonna make breakfast.“ 
Manager oppa left them with us and I looked back to see Lynn but all I saw was her busy chatting with this one boy. I felt someone grabbing my hand and dragging me with her. It was Seohyun.
„Unnie don’t be sad. Let’s cook something delicious for dinner arasso?“ I smiled at her and nodded. 

Sina PoV


I could be wrong but looking into SoShis faces I could see disappointment and sadness somehow.. Is it because we are spending time with the boys? We just thought it would be nice to know each other more to work well together just like we did with them. Maybe they feel like we replaced them, but that’s not the case. We have to make that clear. While walking out of the stadium to the next underground station I saw Lynn always busy chatting with one of the boys, I took her by the hand and pulled her away from him.
„What the he…“, she started to curse, „oh Sina. What do you want?“ 
„Did you see the faces of SoShi as we said we won’t go with them? Maybe I am imagining things but they looked pretty sad.“
„Are you sure? I mean why would they be?“ 
„I don’t know.. maybe I was wrong.“
„Don’t worry to much. I think Tiffany is the type of girl who says it if she is upset about something.“ She chuckled.
„But is Yoona, too?“ I asked which silenced her and made her smile fade. I think she noticed her mistake for not beeing attentive to Yoona and just talking to those boys. 
„Damn it..“ I heard her mumble.
We drove quite a while with the underground train, but thanks to Lynn we got to our destination without problems. The luggage of the boys already arrived in the hotel and we waited in the lobby for them coming out of their rooms. After they accompanied us again we walked around the neighbourhood to have a look what stores are located here. It was the first time for us to walk around freely and getting to know the city we’re in. It was really big, but pretty nice. I liked it eventhough I couldn’t understand any korean phrases. We unexpectedly found a little bar looking like an irish pub and decided to get in and have a beer. I have to admit that some of the boys seemed kind of strange but there were also nice ones among them and we had a lot of fun spending time with people in our age. I’m not saying Girls Generation is too old for us, you could just feel the difference between those two groups. 
The pub was really comfortable to sit even for such a big group like us and we spent the whole evening there. But having in mind that we have to get up early in the morning again for practise we brought the boys back to their hotel at about 12pm. I looked at my phone and saw that I got a text message from Tiffany asking if everything is ok, when we are coming back and if they should pick us up. They also created a group chat with us, that’s cute. I texted her that everything was fine and we are heading back home now. It took us three stations till we were back in the street where our apartement was. Many girls of our group discussed about which boy was cute or good looking and were pretty excited about it. Neither Lynn or I participated in that discussion and walked next to each other quietly. Reaching our building we noticed some people standing in front of it with fan shirts on. Quess what, it were Girls‘ Generation fans at this kind of hour. It was our first time entering the building through the front door, so we never noticed beforehand if fans were standing outside. But are they even aware that the girls only leave and enter the building through the parking lot? Or are they hoping that they come out at night undercover? I chuckled at my own thoughts. As we entered the building just like that one of them reached out for us.
„Hello, excuse me. Are you living in this building?“
„Yes why?“ Lynn answered.
„Cou..could you get us i..in?“ 
„Are you some stalker or something? It is obvious that you’re Sones..“
„You know Girls Generation? Did you meet them in there? We know that their dorm is here! It is rumored they are making a comeback and live together again!“
„Sorry but we can’t help you.“ Lynn said coldly and we continued our way up.
„That was very cold of you eventhough you are also part of the fandom.. what are they doing here this late?“ Tina questioned.
„Yes I know but I just can’t bring them in like that, it would spread so quickly that more of them would show up. Fans do weird stuff if it’s for their idols.“ 
„So you include yourself, too, for the weird stuff?“
„Kinda‘.. well I wouldn’t show up at their apartment at night. I’d rather would wait at SM building, there is a better chance of seeing them and not being too bothersome.“
All nodded and agreed with her. But it’s hard for us to understand this kind of fandom stuff, because we are not familiar with it. Entering our apartment all of us went as fast as we could to bed. Before I went to sleep I texted in our group chat that we got home safely and bid good night to everyone and some other girls did the same. Through an answer of Tiffany I noticed that she was also still awake, maybe she was worried..