Boys' Generation?

That one person,You.

Hello readers, I'm here again!^^

Sorry for making you wait so long, I had vacation and was on a trip for 2 Weeks so I couldn't continue writing T-T But now I spend day and night working on this chapter so I can finally update again :)

It came out longer than I wanted it to be, but I wanted to bring all those things in xD Now you simply have a long chapter to read^^

Anyway enjoy reading and I hope you like it <3

______________________________________________________________________________________

Chapter 12

 

Yoona POV

 

I think I just saw my ex..”

 

What?” Her teammates had shocked faces on.

 

Wow, I just said it's your ex just for fun this morning, now it turns out to be real. Daebak!” Hyoyeon said and clapped in her hands.

How did Hyo know about this and what were they talking about this morning?

 

Lynn, are you sure? I mean maybe you just saw it wrong...” May said.

 

No I'm pretty sure. I was with her long enough to tell even from that distance it's her.”

 

Wait. Did she just say HER? Her ex is a girl? So that means she is into girls? Awesome!

What? Stop! Im Yoona, what are you thinking again...

 

Come on Lynn. Let's go back and take a shower first. We'll talk about what to do about that later, okay?” Sina put her arm around Lynn's shoulder and they walked back into the stadium. Aiish I should be the putting my arm around her shoulder like that..

But I really wonder what her ex is doing here.. Is she stalking her? That would be really scary.

And I have to know what they were talking about this morning, I'm going to ask Hyo about it.

 

Hyo! What did you mean with 'you said it this morning'? What were you guys talking about?”

 

Damn! I should have known you would ask about it...”, she mumbled,” Ehm.. eh I think if you want to know, you should ask Lynn herself.”

 

But she is ignoring me and I'm sure she won't tell me..”

 

I don't think she is ignoring you. Just giver her some space, Yoona. I'm sure she will soon talk to you again.” Tiffany interrupted.

 

You two know something I don't and I don't like that..” I gave them a suspicious look and continued walking towards the dressing rooms, but then we decided to wait at the cars for them.

After about 30 minutes the girls came out. Lynn was walking in the middle of them all with her head down and an angry face. She seems really mad. I think it's better not to approach her now.

We then all drove off to the dorm.

 

 

Lynn POV

 

What the hell is she doing here?? Just this morning I was laughing about Hyoyeon's comment about that and now it turns out to be real. I can't believe this, I'm getting really aggressive now. If she is here to ruin my work with SNSD, I'll kill her for sure.

 

Ehm Lynn? I know you're angry but could you drive a bit slower? It's scary.” Svea tapped my shoulder. Just then I noticed how fast I was driving.

 

I'm sorry.” I said and slowed down.

 

As we arrive at the dorm, the first thing I did was calling the number which I got the text message from. It rang about thousand time till I heard a beeping sound.

 

Argh...that b*tch!” I threw my phone away, luckily it landed on my bed.

 

Hey Lynn calm down!” Sina scolded me.

Like always she is the only one managing to calm me down when I'm angry. I don't know why it's just like that.

 

Come, we're going on the balcony to get some fresh air and smoke one.” May suggested.

 

I told you I wanted to quit smoking.” I said.

 

But it calms you down and besides you're not really a smoker, you just smoke one now and then to relax yourself if there is some stress. That's not a bad thing.”

 

Fine. Maybe you're right.”

 

I know.” May smirked.

 

So we went onto the balcony and May was right, if there is stress smoking one is relaxing, but I'm not proud of it.

In Germany smoking is no big deal, nearly every second smokes, but in Korea it's different and I don't know what the Soshis will think about me.

Another reason why Yoona shouldn't deal with me..

First we were all standing there without uttering a word, but I knew that wouldn't last long.

 

What are you going to do now?” Miriam asked.

 

I don't know.. I try to contact her and talk to her.”

 

You think that's a good idea? I mean nobody knows what she is going to do then, she seems a bit out of her mind..” May said.

 

Yeah she is.. after Lynn left her she was really angry..” Naoko agreed.

 

Wait, you know her? How come I didn't even know that you were in a relationship with a GIRL??” Svea butted in.

 

Yeah I know her, she friends with friends of mine.”

 

Lynn why didn't you tell me??” Svea asked again.

 

Because you didn't care at all about me the last past months!”, I scolded her,”You were just telling me about your problems, hang out with your other friends all the time and you had no time for me anymore and didn't even ask how I was doing. And now that we are here your calling me sister again?? Besides I knew you would react like that, like how can I be together with a girl, that's why I didn't tell you!” I was really furious now and in Sveas' face I saw that she was really speechless right now so left the balcony and went in my room.

 

 

Svea POV

 

Because I felt so sorry to Lynn, I decided to apologize to her. So after I got scolded from the others I went over to her room, I knocked carefully on the door, but no response.

I knocked again, but again no response, so I slowly opened the door and sticked my head through the little gap. There she was lying, with her back facing me, on her bed, I quietly went in and closed the door.

 

What do you want? Do you really think I didn't hear you?” I was startled hearing her voice so suddenly while going near her.

 

Listen, Lynn, I'm really sorry. I didn't mean to hurt you. It's just that, you know, I never dealt with any.. ehm.. lesbians and that it is my sister is even more awkward.” After I said this she turned around.

 

Do you think it's that why I'm angry? It's not because you may not know how to deal with me now, I had this problem with some others,too, but they got used to it, that's not the big deal. It's because you had no interest in me the last past months at all, you didn't even think about me once and now you're acting again like we're sisters, just because you got the chance, through me getting in contact with them, to play in a music video and maybe get some more fame through this. You're always just interested in how popular you are!”

 

I saw tears flowing down her cheek and just then I realized how stupid I was for hurting her like that, her who was always there for me no matter what we had to go through, but I was selfish and let her alone just to be with people who are quite popular in our hometown.

I'm such an idiot and I shouldn't judge her because she likes girls, that's so stupid.

After Lynn saw that I was just staring at her without uttering a word she turned around again and hugged her Rilakkuma.

I went over to her and lay beside her, I backhugged her to calm her down.

 

I know I was so stupid to do this to you, I'm so sorry, I really am. Don't be angry at me, please. I know you have enough problems now and the only thing I did is making it even worse..And I won't judge you again for liking girls, you know what I don't care if you like boys or girls or both. I'm so sorry.” Usually it's not my style to beg for forgiveness, but because it's her it's ok.

 

..I never heard you begging for forgiveness like that. Don't you think I will fell for you if you keep hugging me like that, you know now I'm into girls.” She chuckled. How can she joke around again now?

 

Hey! I did that because I'm feeling really sorry towards you and you're joking around again.”

 

Sorry it just slipped out of my mouth.”

 

So you're not angry anymore?”

 

Hey sisters fight, but stay sisters, don't they? It's enough to know that you're saw where your mistake was and regret it.”

 

Thanks, I never be like that again, I promise.” I cuddled closer to her and she hold on to my arms which were around her waist, just like that we fell asleep.

 

 

Next morning..

 

Lynn? Svea? Does one of you want to go jogging with us?” We heard someone whispering. I opened my eyes and saw Tina standing in front of us.

 

Tina you know it's scary when I open my eyes and suddenly see your face up close like that?” Lynn said. Wow she just said out lout what I was thinking right now.

 

Sorry.”, Tina laughed and took a step back,” So do you want to go with us?”

 

Sure.” Lynn said and wanted to stand up put couldn't, she looked at me and then down her body, I looked down and noticed that my arms were still around her waist holding her tight, I immediately loosened my grip from her and she stood up.

 

So you two made up again? You looked cute lying like that together, but I covered you with the blanket thinking you may get cold at night.”

Thanks.”, Lynn was changing into her sports clothes,” You're not coming with us?” She asked me.

 

No, if you're going I'll be in charge of breakfast today.” I smiled.

 

Okay. We'll be back in an hour or so.” With that they left and Sina, Miriam and Mirja followed them.

 

I stood up and just then I looked at the clock. It was only 7 in the morning, how can they be up so early and go jogging? I turned to the right after hearing some noises and saw May still sleeping in TiMays' bed. (Tina & May)

I went out of the room looking for someone who is up already, too, but there was no one to be found. No wonder, who in their right mind would stand up at 7 in the morning on Saturday voluntary?

Wanting to make breakfast I went into the kitchen and started preparing a simple but delicious one.

After about half an hour the doorbell rang, I opened and saw Taeyeon and Sunny standing there.

 

Oh..ehm.. good morning.” I greeted.

 

Morning, can we come in?”

 

Of course.”, after they stepped in they looked around the apartment,” What's the matter?” I asked them.

 

Where are all the others?” Sunny asked.

 

Tina, Lynn,Sina,Miriam and Mirja went out to jog and the rest is still sleeping, why?”

 

Manager oppa called us just now and told us that we have to be ready in an hour and he will pick us up, you have to 2 hours to get ready he said and get picked up then, too.”

 

Where are we going?”

 

He didn't told us, he just said we should get ready and that we'll be picked up, then he hung up.”

 

Mh..strange, but I'll tell the others.”

 

When do the others come back?”

 

They left at 7 and said they'll be back in about an hour, so they would come soon.” I smiled.

 

Ok we'll go back now, see you.” And they left the apartment again. I wonder what we will be doing today and why the Soshis will be picked up an hour earlier than us?

 

After waking the ones still sleeping up and finishing making breakfast, the others came back just in time to eat.

I told them that Taeyeon and Sunny were there and that we have to be ready in two hours and we'll be picked up, so after all finished eating Tina,Lynn,Sina,Miriam and Mirja went to take a quick shower and exact at 9:30 manager oppa was there to pick us up.

He drove us to a beauty salon and as we stepped in there were 9 boys standing in front of us, well they looked like boys but I don't think they are.

 

Oppa is this a blind date or something? Who are they?” Tina asked.

 

Good to know that even you don't recognize them anymore.” He smiled.

 

Wait I don't think a boy is as skinny as him..ehm her.. whatever..” Lynn said and went over to that really skinny looking 'boy' and took a closer look on the face, then she stepped back again and was smiling brightly.

 

Could you 'guys' please smile just once?” Lynn asked them.

 

Lynn why you want them to smile? What use does it have?” I asked confused.

 

Just have a look.”, then all those boys smiled and Lynn started laughing hard and clapping her hands,” hahaha awesome, you look really handsome! Good job!” Just then Sina joined Lynn, laughing too.

 

What's going on?” Birte asked still confused.

 

What happened and hour before..

 

All Soshis were picked up by their manager at 8:30 from their dorm. On their way to a beauty salon their manager told them that they will get ready for a photo shoot, but what they didn't knew was that this wasn't the truth.

So as they arrived every single SNSD member got a personal stylist and went into separate rooms each, which confused them because they usually are in one big room together.

The Soshis got all their make up removed which they just put on before they got picked up, then the stylists tied their hair together and put a wig on, a short hair wig for boys to be exact. Seeing them like that in the mirror they wondered what kind of photo shoot it will be dressing as boys. Jessica and Tiffany tried hard to prevent themselves from wearing the wig but their manager insisted to, Seohyun didn't like it either but didn't say anything.

Yuri, Yoona, Sunny, Taeyeon, Hyoyeon and Sooyoung on the other side found it kind of funny wearing such wigs and be dressed like a boy.

After nearly an hour their manager then excused himself that he would go for a while and will be back later, he was laughing inside to see his beautiful Soshis dressed like boys now while he left the salon.

After he left all members came out of their rooms and started laughing at each other seeing all dressed like that.

 

Aaaww TaeTae you look so handsome!” Tiffany smiled and went over to Taeyeon and kissed her.

 

Seriously what kind of photo shoot should this be?” Jessica asked surely annoyed.

 

Come on Sica, it looks like it would be fun, I like those clothes, it's comfortable.” Yuri said while observing herself in the mirror.

 

Yeah me, too, but I had to wear a oversize sweater because of my bust size..”,Sunny said with a kind of sad face,” look Yoona is wearing a men shirt with V-Neck and you're not seeing anything same for Sooyoung with her shirt-blouse, it looks awesome!”

 

That's because they tied us with bandages to flatten it.” Sooyoung stated.

 

Just then they heard a car arriving and saw their manager coming out with the soccer girls heading into the salon. They all look at each others like they want to say 'what are they doing here' or 'they can't see us like that', but it was already to late.

 

Flashback end..

 

Oppa why are they dressed like that?” Sina asked.

 

You weren't that wrong with your blind date.”, We all looked at him confused and he chuckled,” After Taeyeon called me yesterday evening and told me what happened, I thought of something to brighten the atmosphere between you guys again, so I thought it would be great if you would have some fun today and go to the amusement park.”

 

Yeah I love amusement parks!!”, Birte exclaimed,” but still, why are they dressed like that?”

 

Aiish Birte.. they are very famous here and if we would go with them dressed like they always do they would get noticed easily and fans would follow us all the time.” Lynn explained.

 

That's right. You couldn't enjoy your time there and do what you want without being interrupted especially because it's weekend. So I came up with the idea dressing them as boys and see if they still get noticed. You will be helping them with masking by playing their girlfriends.”

 

WHAT??” We all exclaimed including the Soshis, too.

 

Seriously oppa you just did this to have some fun and to tease us, didn't you?” Jessica asked annoyed.

 

Well maybe a bit, but I also did this so that you can enjoy your stay there without being noticed.”

 

What if they still notice us? We will look like idiots then.”

 

I don't think that will happen.” He smiled surely confident about his idea.

 

You'll pay for it if it won't work.” Jessica glared at him.

 

We all went back to the cars then to drive to the amusement park. The Soshis were driving in one van and we were driving in the other van. This whole thing really is funny.

I wonder who will be paired with who.

 

 

Lynn POV

 

Damn why does their manager always have those crazy ideas, acting like their girlfriends, how awkward would that be.. for them? I mean I have nothing against it, I'm a big fan, it was amazing seeing them as handsome boys, I've always wanted to see them like that.

But in behalf of the others I tried to convince manager oppa not to do it.

 

Oppa why does we have to be their girlfriends? Can't we just be a group of friends hanging around in the amusement park?” I asked.

 

Right. 9 couples walking around like that would be suspicious and 2 of us would be without partner then anyway.” Svea added.

 

And a group of 20 people walking in the park wouldn't be suspicious?” He asked us.

 

Mh.. then we built groups of 5 that wouldn't be so eye catching.” I suggested.

 

Ok we can do that, but I will decide who goes with who.”

 

Why so important that he chooses who walks around with who? We could change it in the park again anyway or does he want to obey us?

And if Taeyeon also told him the thing that happened between me and Yoona I'm sure I'll be with her today to fix it again.

Would my ex follow me into the amusement park, too? That would be really scary..

After about 2 hours driving we arrived at a big amusement park, it was full with people and the only thing I was thinking about was: What happens if the whole thing fails?

 

Yoona POV

 

We went out of the van, we were unsure about walking around because we didn't know if people really won't recognize us, so were crouching a bit.

In my eyes it was already suspicious us arriving in vans and now standing in one big circle in front of the park, but it didn't seem to care manager oppa.

He told us that he changed the idea of couples because one of the girls suggested to, I wonder who that was. So he started building groups of 5 who will walk around together.

The first group consisted of Sunny, Taeyeon, Tina, Svea and Birte. Seems like he will put the ones together who get along well already, that's a good thing.

But who get I along well with? I mean I like them all, but all manager oppa knows is that I was close with Lynn, but that isn't anymore.. so will he still put me together with her in a group?

 

Every group will get one, let's say bodyguard, who takes action if anything goes wrong. So you five can go now, have fun.”, The group smiled and went into the park,” So who will be the next group.. Let's put Hyoyeon, Sina, Tiffany aaand..” Sina and Tiffany gave a high five, happy about being together. Manager oppa was looking around searching for two more.

 

Ah I know, because I heard there was some fight.. Yoona, Lynn you two join them. Have an eye on the two, Hyoyeon.”

 

Aiish just as I expected, but did Taeyeon really told him that we had a fight? Why?

I felt Lynn looking at me so I turned to face her, but as our eyes met she quickly looked away. We then got our 'bodyguard' and headed into the park.

At first we were a bit careful with how we were walking and what we were doing because we didn't want to get noticed, we saw people kept looking at us but didn't seem to recognize us, so we got more relaxed later on. But if I didn't had my hat on I'm sure people would of known my face, but thanks to the hat my face was a bit covered. Tiffany was also wearing shades to cover her eye smile, Hyoyeon just really looked like a boy with the wig on, so awesome.

We went to ride nearly everything being there and had a lot of fun, but my hope to get closer to Lynn again got destroyed by her always playing around with Hyoyeon only, I was just watching them all the time, wishing I'd be in Hyoyeons' place.

We then stopped by the horror house.

 

Come let's get in there!” Hyoyeon dragged us in, even though she knows I get really scared by such things, but because all went in I couldn't stand outside alone.

 

I was walking behind Hyoyeon and Lynn with Tiffany and Sina behind me. Suddenly I heard a scream, so I turned around and saw how Sina and Tiffany were dragged away by two zombie looking men. I was so scared so walked fast to get close to Lynn and Hyoyeon who were walking a bit ahead from me laughing about all the ghosts and stuff, but I didn't think it was funny at all, I was scared to death.

I turned around once again to look for the other two but they were still not there again, as I then turned back around two people with masks on popped out in front of us, even Lynn and Hyoyeon were startled this time.

I screamed and clung onto Lynns' arm, the two persons removed their masks revealing Sina and Tiffany, Hyoyeon slapped them lightly for scaring us like that and continued walking. I was still trembling and clinging onto Lynns' arm and to my surprise she didn't shove me away after the others continued walking, instead her hand slid down my arm and she locked our hands together.

 

I'm here.” She said with a gentle voice and together we followed the others.

 

After we were out of the house I was so relieved, but I was still holding Lynns' hand hoping she would not let go now.

 

Hey you two, manager oppa said we don't have to be couples so why are you two holding hands, huh?” Hyoyeon teased us, Lynn looked down to our hands, then into my eyes, she smiled, then looked back to Hyoyeon.

 

Why do you ask us? Tiffany and Sina are holding hands all the time today. You're the only one who has none.” Lynn chuckled and Hyoyeon quickly looked at TiNa who were looking innocently into the air.

 

Aish..” Was the only thing Hyoyeon said before continuing to walk.

 

The rest of the day we had a lot of fun, Lynn and I were playing around now, too.

We even forgot that we were looking like boys. Sometimes we met the other groups and talked a bit. At 6pm we then went out of the park because manager oppa said he would pick us up then. There our ways parted again because the girls were getting in their van and we got in our van.

 

Are you hungry?” Manager oppa asked us.

 

Yeeees~!”

 

Haha ok then let's go eating.”

After about an hour we arrived at a wooded area where a small house was standing. He said we were going to eat somewhere so why are we here?

He told us to get out and we followed him to the house, arriving at the back of the house there was a big barbeque prepared and a big screen.

You could see all our eyes beaming by seeing this amount of food.

We all ran and sat down at the big table, starting to eat the side dishes, because we were really hungry.

 

Hey girls, slow down we need to eat them with the meat, too.” Oppa laughed.

 

Then start to broil it, oppa.” Sooyoung stated.

 

I'm going to do it!” Lynn exclaimed and left the table.

 

We help her.” Birte and Svea also left.

 

While they were broiling the meat, we were chatting. After a while the first things were ready and we started eating all together.

We then saw manager oppa doing something on the screen that was standing in front of the table, till a picture appeared on it where was written 'A look into our life' and a group picture of the soccer girls.

 

So girls, please listen. This is a little film about the lives of your working partner here to see how it is in their life. We asked them to film their daily life a bit the month before they came here. I hope you get to know their personalities a bit better through this, so enjoy watching.” He smiled.

 

We watched the little film while eating and it was really interesting to see what kind of things they like and do in their daily lives.

For example we didn't know that May, Mirja and Tomke were already working or how successful Sina is with her dancing or that Birte has her own horse.

Sometimes the girls were holding her hands in front of their faces saying 'Oh no why they didn't edit it out?'. It was so funny they even filmed while they were on Parties or on trips, there was one scene where they were camping with tents on the soccer field where they trained and had a barbeque, too. There was no scene of them together where they were serious, they were always fooling around when they were together.

One member after another got explained a bit in detail and between them there were scenes of them together. Lynns' profile came last and I was really excited to see her life.

 

I'm going to check on the meat.” Lynn stated and left the table as her life got seen.

 

After Lynns' profile was a last scene of them all together where they spoke about their thoughts about working with us. Something like 'We hope we get along well with them' and stuff like that, one sentence of Lynn was 'I hope they don't treat me different because I'm a fan of them'. Yeah heard it right in her profile was revealed that she is the k-pop fan and I'm her bias! I was a bit surprised, because she didn't seem to be as excited as our other fans when they meet us, but maybe she is just good at holding it in. But if I'm her bias, why did she avoid me the last days?

Finished with eating, we decided to went back to our dorm, because it was already late.

 

 

Yuri POV

Heading back to the dorm we talked about what impression we have on the girls after watching their little film. I then felt something on my shoulder, I turned to look and saw that Yoona was asleep and her head fell on my shoulder. I already wondered why she didn't said anything anymore.

After an hour we arrived at our dorm again and all went out, except me. I couldn't just stand up when Yoona is sleeping so peacefully on my shoulder.

 

You don't want to come, Yul?” Sooyoung asked.

 

I can't because of Yoona.”

 

Just stand up, she will wake up then.” Sica said.

 

But she sleeps so peacefully, I think she was really tired.”

 

If you don't want to wake her up, you have to carry her.” With that all my members left heading to the elevator, leaving me alone in the car. Such nice members.

 

Let me handle this.” I heard a voice and saw Lynn in front of the door.

 

How?”

 

She didn't gave me an answer, she just crouched down on the floor of the van in front of Yoona's seat, her back facing Yoona. She stretched out her arms to the back.

 

Help me putting her on my back, I'll give her a piggyback ride.” She said and of course I helped her.

 

After we got her on her back she carefully went out of the van and we headed to the elevator where the others were still standing waiting for it to come down.

The members winded their eyes seeing Lynn carrying Yoona on her back.

I just smirked at them and got into the elevator with Lynn first.

Arriving at the dorm I quickly tipped in the key code and I headed with Lynn into Yoonas' and my room.

She went over to our bed and laid Yoona down, she covered her with the blanket and sat down beside her.

 

You like her a lot, right?” I asked her.

 

Yes I do, but not because she is an idol, I like her as person.”

 

I believe you. She is a great girl and trust me she likes you, too.”,after I said this I saw a smile on her face,”I know you did all this to protect her but I don't think it's the right way.”

 

I left the room and closed the door, leaving her alone with Yoona, but I stopped at the door step watching through a little gap I left open.

I saw Lynn through Yoonas' hair.

 

I'm really sorry, saying those words to you, I never meant to hurt you. Seeing you crying was terrible for me. I never will do such thing again.”,she whispered to Yoona then she kissed her forehead,”I love you.”

She left the dorm and I was just smiling, I wonder what will happen between them next.

____________________________________________________________________________________

Please leave some comments, I am happy about every single one and will reply :))

And you can always tell me if it gets boring, so I can try to make the next chapter more exciting for you^^

But thanks for reading anyway <3