Tonight

That one person,You.

Annyeong~~ ^^

My vacation is over now and I'm finally able to update again! It's like a miracle after a time that felt like forever and I'm really sorry about it. T-T

Hope you enjoy reading and I don't disappoint you with this chapter. >-<

____________________________________________________________________________

Chapter 13

 

Tina POV

 

~I keep falling in love, falling in love, When I see you, my heart oh oh oh oh, falling in love, falling in love..~”

I woke up by the sound of someone singing in the dorm.

I turned around to take a look at the clock standing on my night table, it was 9:30am already.

I stood up and was about to leave the room as I noticed that Lynn wasn't in her bed anymore.

Stepping into the kitchen, I found her there singing and dancing while making breakfast.

 

Lynn??” I called her.

 

~If you're feeling the same as me, tell me, tell me~” She didn't seem to hear me, so I shut down the music.

 

YAH!! Who dares to...oh hi Tina.” She ducked her head.

 

I kept calling you but you didn't hear me.”

 

Oh I'm sorry.”

 

So it seems you're in a really good mood today!?”

 

Yes I am! Yesterday was perfect, I slept well and had a nice dream. So yeah why shouldn't I be in a good mood?”

 

That's good to hear.” I laughed and sat down on one chair at the counter, Lynn turned the music back on, but this time in a lower volume.

Just then Lina walked in.

 

Good Morning!”

 

Morning!”

 

In a good mood today?”

 

Yeees~” Lynn beamed.

 

Lina went over to Lynn, who already continued cooking and backhugged her looking over her shoulder.

 

Wow, that smells delicious.” She said.

 

If I wouldn't know better I would say they are a couple, but this is just how they both treat each other. In a loving way.

Lina seems shy for other people but if she is with Lynn she is one of the craziest people I know.

 

 

So Lynn, how are you planning to go on with Yoona?” I asked.

 

I'm not planning anything, I just accept it the way it happens.”

 

You're sure?” Lina had a skeptical look on her face, so did I.

 

Yes. I don't want to built up too much hope and don't want to force her to anything. You know she is still an idol and I'm just a lucky fan. If she has interest, too, it works out itself.”

 

Wise words, wise words..” I mumbled.

 

Lina could you let go of me and set up the table, please?”

 

Sure. Are the Soshis coming, too?”

 

I don't know, they didn't say anything about it.”

 

Oh ok, just for us then.”

 

Tina could you wake the others up? I know you like torturing them.”

 

Lynn chuckled and I went out of the kitchen with a smile showing her a peace sign.

 

 

Lynn POV

 

About a few minutes after Tina went out of the kitchen, I heard my phone and saw that I got a text message. The caller ID was unknown again, that's nothing good.

Reading the text message I was shocked to see a picture of me carrying Yoona in the parking lot. Seriously, are there no security guards stopping her from following me? I mean this is a house where Korea's top girl group lives, there must be guards here, right?

I then heard some screaming and squealing. I quickly put my phone away and was now standing at the table serving the food as the others girls ran into the dining room, their upper body totally drenched in water.

 

LYNN!! Did you say Tina should wake us up this way??” May complained and I was holding up my hands showing that I was innocent.

 

I just said she should wake you up, not how she should do this.”,I chuckled,” What did she do exactly? You look like a doused poodle.”

 

Sina swept her wet hair out of her angry face. Just then the rest of the girls came out of their rooms, too, and Tina with a bucket afterwards.

 

Man Tina, did you really have to do this? The beds are now drenched, too.”

 

You only care about the beds??” Svea scolded me.

 

Come on it's just some water. You could have stand up earlier, now you see what you get.

And besides you don't have to shower anymore.” I laughed.

 

Pff..” All scoffed.

 

Just dry yourself and come to eat breakfast. Tina will see that she dries your beds later.”

 

Every morning they act like little kids and complain if we wake them up, it's annoying. I feel like I'm in a kindergarten.

Lynn are the Soshis coming, too?” Sina asked.

 

I don't think so, they haven't said anything about it. Normally they would have come already and tell us what the plans are for today, but they didn't. It's strange.”

 

Maybe there are no plans for today!?” Birte said.

 

Mh maybe.. let's eat and go downstairs after that.”

 

While eating breakfast we talked about how the day yesterday was and how much fun we had. I'm glad that I'm not the only one thinking that in the video from us were some scenes that were a bit embarrassing and that the people from SM could have cut them out.

But nevertheless it was an awesome day.

After breakfast Sina and Tina went downstairs to look for the Soshis, but after a little while they came up again.

 

It seems that the Soshis aren't there, nobody opens the door..”

 

This morning becomes much stranger..” I mumbled.

 

 

Meanwhile the Soshis..

 

Yoona do you really have to check your phone every 2 minutes? We're trying to get a Choreo and we would really appreciate your help.” Tiffany said.

 

I'm sorry..” Yoona stuffed her phone back in to her bag and went to help the others.

 

What do you await that is so important?” Jessica asked.

 

Ehm nothing..”

 

Yuri and Hyoyeon went over to Yoona, knowing there is something wrong.

 

Yoona don't be so impatient.” Hyoyeon said.

 

I just thought she would text me, especially now because we're all not in the dorm.”

 

Maybe they slept long. I'm sure you will hear from her soon.” Yuri smiled.

 

Or how she treated me yesterday, didn't mean anything..” Yoona pouted.

 

That's not true, don't be so negative! You're her bias, don't forget that.”

 

Right. Which fan would ignore her bias if she has a chance to be friends with you.. or even more?” Hyoyeon smirked and turned her attention back to the members who hardly tried to get a choreography for their new song.

 

Come. If your phone is loud you will hear it when it rings.” Yuri patted Yoona's back.

 

They danced all kind of combinations of dance moves to get the perfect choreography.

After they were satisfied with the first part till the chorus, they decided to take a break.

Lying on the floor from the practice room you could hear the sound of stomach growling and sizzling water bottles that were now empty.

Just then a phone was beeping.

Yoona rushed to her bag and got her phone.

 

From: Lynn <3

 

Good Morning!

Did you have a nice sleep?

Where are you? There is no one in your dorm O_o

 

Yoona smiled to both ears and of course her members noticed it. Sooyoung raised her head a little from the floor, curious.

 

Who is it?” Sooyoung asked.

 

It's Lynn. She asked where we are.”

 

Tell her to come here to bring us some food, I'm so hungry~!”

 

That would be bold and selfish, get your food yourself.”

 

To: Lynn <3

 

Good Morning!

Yes, thanks for carrying me to bed. ^.~

We're sorry, we stood up early and went to the practice room.

 

 

From: Lynn <3

 

You know?? >-<

Okay, so you didn't have breakfast?

 

 

To: Lynn <3

 

Yes Yul told me, because I was confused how I got into my bed^^

No we didn't, I'm so hungry T-T

But we have to continue practice now, the choreo should be finished today, else Manager oppa will punish us..

 

 

Do we really have to continue now? I haven't had any food today..” Sooyoung whined.

 

Here is a chocolate bar and now stop whining already. The faster we finish this the earlier you get something good to eat.” Tiffany scolded her.

Sooyoung nibbled the chocolate bar and they continued their practice.

 

They tried over and over again to get some moves together, but it just didn't work and the effect from not eating much this morning affected the formation of dance moves.

Maybe we really should have eaten breakfast before coming here..” Tiffany admitted.

 

That's what I said all the time!” Sooyoung said angry.

 

So.. is someone going to get some food?” Jessica, who laid down on the floor again, asked.

 

How about you?”

 

No I'm to lazy now to get up.”

 

Tzz..”

 

Just then the door from the practice room opened and 11 familiar girls came in, holding plastic bags in their hands.

 

Fooooooooood~” Sooyoung stormed towards the girls and snapped the plastic bags away from them.

 

Haha nice to see you, too, Sooyoung.” Lynn laughed.

 

Why are you all here?” Seohyun asked.

 

Yoona said you haven't had breakfast yet and we can't let you starve here, right?”

 

Yes and besides we want to help you with the choreo.” Sina smiled.

 

Wow you guys are really the best!” Sunny gave them a thumbs up.

 

All girls built a circle on the floor with the food in the middle. Sooyoung was already munching sandwiches and some Kimbap.

 

Did you buy the food or made it yourself?”
 

Of course we made it ourself. Lynn and I made it.” Svea said proudly.

 

Really?” Yuri asked.

 

Yes, we thought nothing tastes better then selfmade food.” Lynn smiled.

 

Is there cucumber in the Kimbap?” Sica asked.

 

Yes there is.”, Lynn smirked and Sica was pouting,” But in this box is some without.” Lynn smiled and gave another box of Kimbap to Sica.

Seriously, someone need to marry these girls. Even the kimbap is awesome!” Sooyoung said, mouth full of food.

 

Yuri and Hyoyeon looked at Yoona after this statement of Sooyoung and Yoona mouthed a 'are you crazy? Stop it!' towards them, but nevertheless she blushed.

After eating, all Soshis were lying on the floor again, but this time because they ate too much that they had the feeling they would explode every second now.

Hey! What are you doing, I thought we have a choreo to be done. Get up!!” Sina scolded them.

 

Unbelievable that this should be hard-working idols..” Svea rolled her eyes.

 

Yah! We are hard-working idols!” Yuri exclaimed.

 

Then show us!” Lynn smirked.

 

Alright!”

 

All Soshis shot up and got the garbage out of the way, ready to dance.

 

 

Lynn POV

 

Sica, you too!” Yuri pulled on Jessica’s arm, trying to get her up.

 

Alright, alright. Calm down.” Lazy Sica stood up.

 

So show us what you have till now.” I said.

 

They got into their formation and started to dance, it looked quite good and I noticed that they even put in the ideas that I got when Sina, Naoko and I where in the practice room with Hyoyeon and Seohyun.

As the chorus started they stopped dancing and we clapped.

 

That looks good, but I noticed there are some parts that are not working together so well.” Sina stated and I agreed.

 

Yes and did you thought about that we have to be part of the choreo, too?” I asked.

 

What do you mean?” Hyoyeon was a bit confused.

 

I mean we take a big part in the music video, too. Wouldn't it be great if we dance it all together? You just arranged it for 9 members now.”

 

You're right, I didn't thought of that..” Hyoyeon scratched her head.

 

But Lynn, we can't dance...” May butted in.

 

Everyone can dance if they try. Have a bit more confidence!” Sina said.

 

Wait.”, Tiffany butted in,”Why should we listen to your instructions? Let's see how you dance first and then we see if you can actually boss us around.”

 

We don't wanna boss you around, we just want to help and give you some ideas..” I pouted.

 

Exactly. And I saw Lynn dance, Fany, and we all saw Sina dance in the video yesterday. You know she is good. Calm down.” Hyoyeon supported us.

 

Anyway I want to see them dance, first.”

 

Pigheaded fellow..”

 

What??” Tiffany was now in hell-Fany mode.

 

Nothing..” Hyoyeon ducked her head.

 

 

Yoona POV

 

I don't understand why Fany is making such a fuss about them wanting to help us creating a choreo. I mean the things they said just now were right.

But maybe Fany just don't like to get tips from girls that are younger than her, or she really just wants to see them dance. I don't know, I often don't get what Fany's actual intention is.

But I don't mind, I want to see Lynn dancing so badly..

Lynn was now standing with Sina, Miriam and Naoko at the laptop probably searching songs to dance to.

Then Naoko stepped out and music started to play. So they dance individually? Cool.

The intro of the song started and Naoko looked surely nervous.

 

Don't be nervous, fightiing!” Hyo tried to encourage her.

 

I'm sorry if it's not good, it's been a long time since I last danced.” She stated.

 

It's okay.”

 

Now she started dancing, it looks like some freestyle though. Her moves weren't bad and she had a good feel of the music, but it wasn't something that blew me away, nothing special. I'm sorry I have to be honest.

Slowly Miriam walked beside her and at a point Naoko froze into a pose and another song started, it was 'Problem' by Ariana Grand.

 

That's my song!” cheered Seohyun dancing along. This maknae really changes more and more.

 

Miriams moves were really smooth and good combined, better compared to Naoko before.

I was enjoying watching her, and I think the others as well, cause they where dancing along with her. As Miriam also finished she went back to the others who were standing still at the laptop. Sina and Lynn still have to dance now, I wonder who will be the next.

But then both of them stepped out. Are they dancing together?

The music started and we all cheered noticing that it was 'Billy Jean' by Micheal Jackson.

Sina started to move with classical Michael Jackson moves in the beginning, but in course of time she seems to dance her own style to a dance break and then finished again with classical moves. It was quite awesome how she looked like, you could see that she dances since she was a little kid.

The music stopped and another song started. Lynn was walking toward Sina and was moving her index finger in front of her face like she wants to say 'No. Not like that.'. Sina was backing away and Lynn started to dance to 'Smooth Criminal'.

Is it a Jacko dance battle right now?

Lynn's moves were as good as Sina's, with some actual moves from Micheal Jackson and her own. Don't know if her moves were freestyle or trained. In her song there was a dance break as well, but the ending surprised me and my members as well, it was exactly the choreography we danced to that song years ago and as she was giving us a wink during that part we all cheered.

Our next surprise came right after that, Sina and Lynn were standing there banding down a bit and the music that was heard was 'Maxstep' from our company. They really did a choreography to this song? Awesome.

And the start was even more awesome, because Lynn directly started with some amazing poppin. The moves from them before were nothing compared to the moves now.

At the end from the so surprising dancebreak..keke.. Lynn even made a backflip.

And she was ending the whole performance with a handstand, making a 'L' shape with her legs, Sina was posing between it.

 

See?! I told you she is awesome!!” Hyo cheered and danced.

 

Woow, amazing, awesome, surprise..” Taeyeon was mentioning all words coming to her mind right now.

 

We then started clapping and chanting “ Encore, Encore, Encore!!!”

 

If you want to watch more, you have to look up my Youtube account.” Lynn coldly responded, but laughed lightly after seeing the pouts on our faces.

 

So you trust us now and we are allowed to help you, Fany-ya?” Sina asked.

 

Sure.” Fany smiled.

 

We practiced till 10 in the evening and with everyone working perfect together we managed to get the choreo done in just one day. Of course it was just an easy choreo because the main point in the video is the story, but when we perform that song we can't just stand there and just sing. That's not our style to this kind of song. Nevertheless it was really exhausting but after Lynn and the girls brought us delicious food we had enough strength again and a lot of ideas.

Those girls are really considerate and caring. Even though we just know each other for one single week, it felt as if we've known each other for years. It's really extraordinary.

 

Now that we're finished for today what should we do?” Hyoyeon asked, still full of energy.

 

How about sleeping?” Jessica said.

 

No I don't wanna it's still early..”

 

How about Karaoke?”, Tiffany requested,” We saw them dance today already, then we can hear them sing today, too, right?”

 

Fany, you really want to torture us today, don't you?” Sina sighed.

 

Come on it will be fun, I love karaoke! And you don't have to be good at singing for it, it's just for fun.” Sunny tried to convince them.

 

Ok ok, but I have to make a call first.” Lynn stated and went out of the room. I wonder who she has to call right now..

 

So Karaoke is set. Let's clean up and get going then.” Tiffany smiled. We threw the garbage in the bin and packed our bags just then Lynn entered the room again with her phone in front of her face. She was speaking german so I couldn't understand it.

 

Lynn, who is it?” Tina asked her.

 

It's my family. My farther has birthday today so I had to at least call him.”

 

Is it video call?”

 

Yes they want to see the Soshis once and want to know if I get treated well here.” I went over to Lynn, put my hands on her shoulder and laid my head on it looking on the screen and waved.

 

Hello, nice to meet you! Ehm.. Lynn what means 'hello' in german?” I asked her and the others got over to us as well.

 

Simply just 'hallo' with an 'a' not an 'e'. But more formal is 'Guten Tag'.”

 

Guten Tag!”,All of us greeted together,” Happy Birthday!” You could see a smile appearing on her family faces, but her mom seems more amused than her dad, his smile faded really quick and then he gave the phone over to her mom.

 

Lynn really is in good hands here, don't worry.” Fany showed her eye smile.

 

We talked for a while and Lynn translated everything we said into german cause her mother wasn't that good with english. But she promised to learn it if we would ever come to visit them, so we could talk to each other. What a cute mom while her farther, why she actually called has disappeared now. Only her brother and her mother were on screen now. Her brother was cute as well. All such cuties in her family and Lynn speaking german attracted me somehow. So Lynns' mother wished us good luck for our ongoing career and that we should have fun and be good to her daughter and Lynn ended the call.

We then got our bags and went to the karaoke bar near our dorm.

After ordering some food and drinks, we got a large room and Sunny and Sooyoung started singing right away.

First just us Soshis were singing the others were always able to duck out of it.

 

Girls now come on we don't want the only ones to be singing..” Sooyoung complained.

 

Okay..” Lynn sighed and made eye contact with Sina, who nodded.

 

I like the song we sang this morning, Lynn. How was it called again? It was a k-pop song but on english..” Sina questioned and we anticipated Lynns' answer. Could it be 'The Boys'??

Lynn than searched in the track list and it seemed that she found it.

But just the short version, the last part isn't mine.” Lynn laughed.

 

(Sina)Tonight I’m a little bit lonely
I’m Waiting for you to call me
You and I you and I
Baby All I need is you and I

May be a little bit early
But you are my one and only
You and I you and I
Baby All I need is you and I

(Lynn)Let me tell you something about me

Now listen I’d always be alone
nobody there for me
No one to hear me cry
no one to set me free
I don’t understand
I don’t know when this issue began
Can somebody help me?
Needed someone to disagree
But then by chance I met ya
you turned my world upside down I
Knew everything could be different
and you got me spinning around and
You make me feel relaxed
Don’t need no bling Rolex
I ain’t that Kinda chick
You can have me you know anyway you pick

(I know that I may be shy
need you to look in my eyes)
See that I’m trying harder
but it’s a little hard I
Need you to see I’m falling
falling for you don’t you know
(You know that you can’t deny
even though that you may try)
See that I’m going further,
usually I don’t flirt I
Ain’t trying to avert I,
I’m just a slower starter

Tonight I’m a little bit lonely
I’m Waiting for you to call me
You and I you and I
Baby All I want is you and I

May be a little bit early
But you are my one and only
You and I you and I
Baby All I need is you and I

In the darkness of the night you’re shining bright just like a moon river
No way to control myself I think I better just give up
You know it’s all cause of you?
Head over heels I’m falling for you
Your manner, your smell and, I’m drunk on you so what can I do?
You’re sweet you know got me melting like ice cream
But when you come tonight you know I think I’m gonna scream
Woah! Carefully putting your hands around me oh I
Want you to hold me now and fly high (Sina jokingly put her hands around Lynns' waist)

(I know that I may be shy
need you to look in my eyes)
See that I’m trying harder
but it’s a little hard I
Need you to see I’m falling
falling for you don’t you know
(You know that you can’t deny
even though that you may try)
See that I’m going further,
usually I don’t flirt I
Ain’t trying to avert I,
I’m just a slower starter

Tonight I’m a little bit lonely
I’m Waiting for you to call me
You and I you and I
Baby All I want is you and I

May be a little bit early
But you are my one and only
You and I you and I
Baby All I need is you and I

They ended it here and we were amazed by Sinas' singing and Lynns' rapping skills, even though it was sadly not 'The Boys'. But something kept bothering me, somehow I had the feeling that there was some truth in the text that Lynn was rapping, don't know why. Had she any intentions with this song or did it just happen to be this song cause of lack of english songs in k-pop? Anyway I shouldn't be imagining weird things all the time.

Lynn then excused herself to go to the bathroom and because the members really wanted to eat ice cream, we played scissor, stone, paper to find a person to go buy it. Unfortunately I lost, so I went out with a hoodie to buy our favorite midnight snack.

 

Lynn POV

 

As I came back into the karaoke room I instantly noticed that Yoona wasn't there anymore.

 

Ehm where did Yoona go?” I asked them.

 

She went out to get us ice cream.” Sunny cheered.

 

Alone?”

 

Yes why?”

 

Just then I felt my phone vibrating in my pocket. I got a text message again and again there was a photo in it. It was Yoona wearing a hood walking on the streets and I knew this meant nothing good, so I stormed out of the room and dialed Yoonas' number.

__________________________________________________________________________

Actually it wasn't planned to end this chapter at this point, but after writing it I thought it would be a good end here, an end to tease my readers.^^ And I'll start with the next chapter right away! Anticipate it to be updated soon again. :)

If not everyone knows the song I included into the chapter, it's the english version of Miryos' and Narshas' (Brown Eyed Girls) 'Tonight'. Check it out, I really like this song.

Please leave some comments, I love reading them. <3