Thirtieth Day

My Only One

Only banging on the door could be heard throughout Chanyeol's house.

 

'I did something unforgivable Baek.'

 

Chen pounded on the door more waiting for Chanyeol to answer the door. It has been days since Yeol left his house so of course Chen was worried. 

 

'I have always asked for your fogiveness but I don't think I can this time.'

 

"OPEN THE DOOR DAMMIT!" Chen screamed kicking the door this time.

 

'I slept with your own brother. I slept with him thinking you weren't going to wake. I slept with him not knowing his true feelings.'

 

Chen slid down the door tears falling. He heard a rusttle behind the door and stood up to face Chanyeol who was looking out the window. When Chanyeol noticed Chen was still there he closed the curtains and backed away. Chanyeol's hair looked like a rats nest that hasn't been washed in months, his clothes looked like they belonged to a homeless person and his eyes were swollen and red.

 

'I don't think I can face either one of you from now on. I am cutting all ties with you. Doing this will cause all of us less pain in the long run.'

 

"Yeol! Wait!" Chen pounded on the window. He heard a door open then close and a scream from Chanyeol followed. Chen rushed to the back of the house to find Chanyeol sitting on the back steps punching them while crying his eyes out. "Cha....Chanyeol? Please don't do this. You don't need to act this way. Let's just talk okay. No more funny business from me I promise." Chen slowly made his way to Chanyeol's feet afraid of being punched. A knot grew in Chen's stomach the closer he got. His fears came true, Chanyeol stood up and punched Chen in the face causing a huge gash on his cheekbone to appear. Instead of falling Chen caught himself of Chanyeol's shirt and immediately embraced him in a hug. Both men stood there crying while Chen tightened his grasp. 

"I thought I told you to leave."

"Sorry I couldn't hear you from all the crying you were doing when you told me that."

"Get off of me at least."

"I was planning on it. You smell and I couldn't hold my breath any longer." Chen losened his grip and took a few steps back. "Can we just talk for a few. I owe you an apology." Chanyeol turned around and entered the house without saying a word, Chen followed. One wiff was all it took for Chen to gag when he walked into the house. "OH MY GOD! WHAT DIED IN HERE?!" Chen asked covering his mouth and nose as best as he could.

"Talk before I hit you again."

"Okay...where do I begin? Ah! I didn't know that my brother, Baekhyun, didn't mention me when you two first met. I thought that he was talking to you about me but when he came up to me and said that he was falling in love with you I had no choice but to say I didn't like you anymore and that he could have you. I didn't think he would actually take my word and ask you out!"

"I already knew this...if you are going to bring up things you have already talked about leave."

"Once you two started to date I backed off. I stoped talking to Baekhyun just so I wouldn't interfer with your relationship. The longer I told myself that I wasn't in love with you the more my heart ached. I couldn't take it anymore I had to...." Chanyeol looked at him making fists.

"You had to....what?"

"Get you to be mine." Chanyeol's heart began to pound from anger, he took a step closer to Chen thinking of all the ways he could kill him.

"You caused the accident? You caused your own brother to be in this condition!?"

"NO! I wouldn't go that far to get you! I would never hurt my own brother!"

"And sleeping with me won't hurt him?!" Chanyeol argued back taking a few more steps.

"I....I took him being in a coma to an advantage yes. I used it to get close to you, to hopefully make you forget about your love for Baekhyun. I wanted you to love me. To have the relationship that I wanted in the first place with you."

"You are ing psycho! I did sleep with you, I even started to have feelings for you. But once I found out that you loved me from the start I knew something was going on. Why didn't I see it from the beginning though?" Chanyeol grabbed his hair and paced the room.

"Look, I am asking you to forget about Baekhyun and just love me now." Chen asked walking towards Chanyeol.

Chanyeol picked up a knife that was lying on the counter, "Get out now." Chen put his hands up and stared at the knife, "I SAID GET OUT!" Chanyeol ed forward missing Chen by an inch.

 


"What are you talking about Chen? I did mention you to Yeol. He just had no interest in you..."

"STOP LYING TO ME! Chanyeol told me everything. He didn't even know I was your brother until I told him!" Chen was now leaning over Baekhyun his hands making their way to his throat.

"Chen....I...." Chen clentched his fingers blocking the air from getting to Baekhyun's lungs. Nurses rushed in with a doctor shortly behind them and pulled Chen off. Baekhyun passed out from the lack of oxygen so most nurses paid more attention to Chen who had slid down the wall crying.

"I just wanted him to be mine. Why was that so hard?!" He managed to say as the nurses dragged him out of the room.

 

 



A/N: Don't get me wrong. Chen is my bias and I love him to death. I see no wrong in him so writting this was kinda hard for me. Please don't think Chen is a psychopathic person because I am pretty sure he isn't. This is just a fanfic not actually based on their personalities.