Twenty Sixth Day

My Only One

Chanyeol woke up in his own bed for the first time in 26 days. He finally got a full nights sleep since his bed was softer than the hospital's and of course there was little to no noise all night. He swung his legs off the bed and slowly walked over to the window rubbing his eyes then running his fingers through his hair. Chanyeol yawned before he opened the curtains letting the morning sunlight come into the room lighting and warming it up. 

"I am still sleeping you know..." Chen said squinting then turning the other direction. Chanyeol had forgot that Chen stayed the night. He thought it was all a dream, there was no possibality that Chen and him slept together, but apparently it was very possible. 

"Oh sorry. I will close them then."

"No no..it is fine. I am awake now." Chen said struggling to sit up. Once he was fulling sitting up Chanyeol stood there admiring the way Chen's muscular back looked in the sunlight. He slowly walked towards Chen arms outstretched. Chen stood up before his fingertips could touch his shoulder blades. "What are you doing?" Chen asked as Chanyeol flopped on the bed.

"Tired still....?" Chanyeol said burying his face into the blue sheets that was now blotted with white. Chen smiled as he put on a shirt. "We were at is all night...I don't know how you can be up and getting ready for the day."

"I am making brunch since it is already noon. Is there anything you want?" Chen asked putting on pants so he was no longer walking around in his boxers.

"Lots of bacon...and then whatever you like. Feel free to look through the entire kitchen for everything you need." Chanyeol was now rolling around in the sheets trying to cover up.

"Okay but if I make a mess you are cleaning it since it is your house~~! Oh and don't say I didn't warn you about falling off the bed." With that said Chen walked out heading towards the kitchen while Chanyeol continued to roll around. "Hmm lets look for the pans and cooking oil first that way I can..." Chen heard a THUD from the second floor. "I warned him..." Within seconds later Chanyeol came running into the kitchen with a limp. "How was your fall?"

"Not a laughing matter Chen! I smacked my knee on the bed frame really hard!" Chen was laughing really hard. "My knee is bleeding if you care.." Chen set down the pan he found to check out the hurt knee. "OUCH! Don't touch it!"

"Stop being a baby, it is a tiny scratch. But seriously, how was the fall?"

"Ha ha ha. It wasn't very lovely okay!? Now stop touching it.....and stop laughing!" Chanyeol smacked Chen's head. "Get a bandaid since you won't stop laughing."

"Where....hahaha.....are they? hahahaha" Chanyeol pointed to the farthest cabnet from where they were. "Here you go big baby." Chen handed the bandaid to Chanyeol still laughing. A few tears were falling from Chen's eyes from laughing so hard.

"No you can put it on. I am in pain and yet you laugh. What a great boyfriend you are!" Chen stopped laughing and widen his eyes in shock.

"What....what did you just say?" Chanyeol just realized what he said and covered his mouth. "I think I should leave....." As Chen turned Chanyeol reached out and grabbed his wrist spinning Chen around to face him again.

"I am sorry. I don't know where that came from." Chanyeol stood up and wrapped Chen in his arms. "I don't know what you have done to me but I am falling in love with you."

Chen pulled away, "You shouldn't! Baekhyun is your boyfriend!"

"HE IS IN A ING COMA RIGHT NOW! HE IS NOT THE ONE HERE WITH ME NOW IS HE?! WHO KNOWS WHEN HE WILL WAKE UP! I SHOULD JUST MOVE ON!" Chen took a few steps back as Chanyeol grabbed the chair he was just sitting on and threw it across the room. 

"Chanyeol..." Chanyeol fell to the floor crying, "Let's talk okay?" Chen walked over to Chanyeol and put a hand on his shoulder for comfort, "Look, we are not dating. I called yesterday a date I know...I shouldn't have. I have liked you for a long time now....I told Baekhyun..."

Chanyeol lifted his head, pushing Chen's hand away, "What did you tell him?"

"I told him I liked you but was too shy to even talk to you. He offered to talk to you about me and said that he would try his hardest to get you to be mine. But instead of you falling for me, you fell for him while he fell for you. I cried for a week straight Yeol! I cried because I didn't have you, my own brother did!" Chanyeol was the one backing away this time.

"Brother? Baekhyun never mentioned a 'brother' before." A questioned look spread across Chen's face.

"He never mentioned me? But I was the reason why you both started talking..."

"Go." Chanyeol turned around not daring to look at Chen any second longer.

"Huh?"

"I SAID GO!" Chanyeol screamed turning around tears forming in his eyes. Chen began to cry as he walked out of the house leaving the rest of his things in the bedroom.

 

 

'Chen is your brother. It all makes sense now. I am so sorry Baekhyun...Please don't hate me when you wake up.'

 

 

 


"Tell me about your boyfriend then." Baekhyun demanded.

"Well he is tall...silly, really nice....his heart is huge but he has a temper sometimes which can be pretty scary and hurtful." Chen answered smirking.

"Sounds like my Yeol! Though he doesn't have a temper." Baekhyun grabbed another letter. Before he could open it Chen snatched it and threw it in the trash. "YAH! WHY DID YOU DO THAT?! THAT IS FROM YEOLLIE! THEY WERE MEANT FOR ME TO READ!"

"You don't need to read those silly letters. I saw him almost everyday so I can just tell you what he did on those days."

"Really? Well then tell me..."

"Same ol' same ol'."

"Liar. Yeol likes to do new things. Did he come up with a new joke or something?"

"Well he did a few new things here and there but not something too important. And no...no new jokes. He was worried about you so he wasn't all that funny. I was the funny one."

"Maybe that is why he didn't like you back then. You are such a troll." Chen took a seat in the chair and leaned back bitting his lip.

"Well maybe if you would have told him about me back then there wouldn't be an issue between the three of us now would there?"