First Day

My Only One

Chanyeol sat in the car waiting for Baekhyun to appear from the house. 10 minutes passed before the front door opened and Baekhyun stepped out. Chanyeol sighed as he started the engine. Baekhyun opened the passenger door and hopped in.

 

Chanyeol and Baekhyun have been dating for a year now. Everything was going just the way both wanted. Until Baekhyun met Chen, Baekhyun then started to spend more time with him and not Chanyeol. Chanyeol thought that Baekhyun was in love with Chen and not him anymore. He thought that Baekhyun was going to leave him soon and didn't know what to do to keep Baek as his. Both of them stopped talking to each other for a week now when Yeol decided that is was far too long and he should be doing something about Baek and Chen's relationship. He had randomly called Baekhyun last night asking him to come for a drive so they can talk. Baekhyun was scared that this "talk" could be the end of their relationship but agreed cause he really missed Yeol and just had to see him again, even if it was for the last time.

 

"So what did you want to talk about?" Baekhyun asked as he closed the door. Silence filled the car as Chanyeol took off down the street. Baekhyun stared at Chanyeol waiting for an answer. 

"You wanted to talk....and yet you are the one not talking...Yeol, is there something wrong?" Chanyeol glanced at Baekhyun. Baek could see the fire in Chanyeol's eyes. Chanyeol focused on the road again speeding up. His right hand dropped onto his lap. Baekhyun who was looking out the window heard the hand hit the leg. He looked over at Yeol and placed his hand on his. Chanyeol pushed Baek's hand away with force. Rain begain to fall heavily.

"WHAT IS WRONG WITH YOU?! First you ignore me for a week and now you have a horrible attitude with me! What did I do to make you this mad?!" Baekhyun pleaded with tears forming in his eyes.

"YOU KNOW EXACTLY BAEK! YOU LOVE CHEN! YOU CAN'T HIDE IT FROM ME ANYMORE!" Chanyeol screamed tears falling down his cheeks. Baekhyun was taken aback. He was more confused than anything.

"You...you think I am cheating on you?"

Chanyeol slammed on the breaks causing Baekhyun to be thrown into the dashboard. Baekhyun grabbed his arm in pain without losing eye contact with Chanyeol.

"I know you are cheating on me. I see the way you and Chen look at each other. The way he flirts with you. I see it all Baekhyun!" Chanyeol continued to cry.

"You have been spying on us?!" Chanyeol punched the steering wheel making Baekhyun flinch. A car horn could be heard but they just thought it was a car behind them since they suddenly stopped in the middle of the street. Head lights appeared from the back of the car.

"Lets break..." before Chanyeol could finish his sentece the car from behind slammed into them causing their car to slide forward and the two guys to slam into the dashboard and steering wheel. Baekhyun opened his eyes first blood rushing down his face.

"Chanyeol?....please open your eyes" Baekhyun managed to say before passing out. The two guys sat there passed out blood rushing out of their bodies. The car was totalled causing the headlights to shut off. Another car crashed into them this time causing Baekhyun to be thrown out of the front window.

A few minutes later Chanyeol opened his eyes. His mind wondered not knowing what exactly happened. When his eyes came into focus he noticed that Baekhyun was no longer in the passenger seat. He looked around the car still no Baekhyun. Chanyeol tried to get out of the car but couldn't, the door was completely jammed. He then noticed that the front window was shattered and blood everywhere. Baekhyun was just a little ways from the crash lying there bleeding from the giant gash on the side of his head. Chanyeol tried to call out to him but instead passed out, his arm resting on the dashboard reaching out towards Baekhyun.