Nine

Days with Jiyong
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The roadway to their hostel was quite peaceful than before going to the hospital. Seungri didn't sit next to Jiyong as he sat at the last row while Jiyong sat in the front row in the bus. Jiyong sighed.

 

 

 

...........................

 

 

 

"H-hyunseung?"

"Hello, Seungri," Hyunseung greeted him with a smile and a small wave at Seungri who's still glued at the door.

 

 

"How did you find me here, Seungri?" asked Jiyong. "When I chatted with appa, I realised that you're not there. So, I decided to follow you from behind," explained Seungri.

 

 

"How are you, Seungri?" asked Hyunseung.

"I'm fine. Thank you. Why are you here?" Seungri asked, still froze at his spot.

Hyunseung sighed. "Well, actually...I'm having a...a..."

"A what?"

 

 

 

"A cancer." Hyunseung stared at his hands. His fingers were fidgeting and his forhead formed a beads of sweat. Seungri gasped while Jiyong widened his eyes. He wanted to say something but his tongue disobeyed him. "W-when did you have it?" Seungri stood next to Jiyong. "I got it since last year. I kept vomiting, rashes on arms and legs and I can't sleep at night. People were trying to avoid me. They looked at me like I'm a disgusting creature. People hates me," Hyunseung brought his knees to his chest.  "I wanted to make friends with them but they ran away from me. Am I disgusting? Am I?"

 

Seungri and Jiyong froze at their spot. Both of them didn't know what to do or say. They wanted to but their mind seems not to be working so well right now.

 

"You're not hating me, right? Do you hate me too, Jiyong?" Hyunseung took Jiyong's hand by sudden, making Seungri flinched in uncomfortable. "Do you? Do you too, Seungri-ah?" Hyunseung now focusing on the younger. Seungri just realised Hyunseung was crying. He's violently sobbing causing him to cry even harder.

 

"Ani, Hyunseung."

 

Jiyong pulled Hyunseung into a hug. Hyunseung was shocked for a bit but decided to lean on the elder. He ruffled his friend's honey blonde hair and it smells just like sweet honey. "Don't cry, Hyunseung-ah. You're not disgusting. I do not hate you. You're my friend. I promise I won't leave you." Jiyong hugged him even tighter. He lets his thumb near to Hyunseung's eyes to wipe the tears away. Hyunseung smiled at Jiyong as he pulled off from the hug. He only saw Jiyong in the room. "W-where's Seungri?"

 

"He went out."

 

"Why?" Hyunseung looked at Jiyong. He wondered why Seungri left the room and squeezed Jiyong's hands tightly. "Do...do you think he hates me?" Hyunseung exhaled. "Now now. Don't you ever think like that. Maybe he just feeling uncomfortable. Or going to the toilet," Jiyong pushed Hyunseung a little so he can face his dongsaeng. "Jiyong"

 

"Neh, Hyunseung?" The elder smiled. Hyunseung's thumb slowly caressing on Jiyong's hand. "Are you registered for a transplant?"

Jiyong laughed, "Yeah. That's the only way left for us to survive."

 

 

 

 

...........................

 

 

 

Jiyong turned so he can watch Seungri while Seungri crossed his arms and staring outside the window. Jiyong sighed. He got off from his seat and sat beside Seungri, who's still looking outsid

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter