Five

Days with Jiyong
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"U-university?"

 

 

"Yes! You've been accepted by the 'Seoul National University'. Your father and I already discussed and I think this is the great opportunity for you, Jiyong," Mrs. Kwon said while showing the acceptance letter to his son. Jiyong rubbing the back of his neck; his face didn't show any expression, which worried both of his parents.

 

"Honey? What's wrong?" his mother asked. Jiyong quickly replied, "N-nothing. It's just...well, I am very happy mother but—"

 

 

"About Seungri?"

 

Jiyong slowly nodded.

 

 

"Oh, honey. He's still have one more year in school. Besides, this is a great opportunity for you, Jiyong. Isn't this what you want?" Mrs. Kwon insisted. "I-I'll think about it later, okay?" He said and excused himself to go out for a walk. The weather was cold since it's winter in December. Seungri's month. 

 

 

He really wanted to go to the university but what about Seungri? He can't just leave him. He'll feel empty without Seungri. He's not brave like Seungri; who can make anyone comfortable with him with just a snap of a finger. Jiyong? Well, TOTAL opposite from Seungri. He's kind of a shy person who doesn't get along with people quickly. He's clever with subjects but not really clever with society. Without realise, his feet took him and stopped infront of Lee's house. He saw Seungri building a snowman with a little girl. Jiyong grinned when he saw Seungri's bright smile. He always love that smile. It brings him joy and calm. He wondered if he ever get to see that smile until forever.

 

 

Seungri saw Jiyong smiled like an idiot while watching him playing with his 4 years-old cousin. He gave a scarf to her to let her decorate the snowman that they build.

 

 

"What brings you here, Jiyong?" Seungri asked. "What? Can't I visit my own boyfriend? It's freezing here," Jiyong unlocked the gate before stepping in. Seungri rolled his eyes, "What, Jiyong?" "Well, where's your manners greeting your guest here?" teased Jiyong. Seungri groaned and bowed 90 degree to him. "Ah, aniya. You're wrong," said Jiyong.

 

 

"Then how?" Seungri asked. Jiyong pointing at his red pouty lips infront of Seungri; which make Seungri's face all go red. "Ahh! No way, Jiyong. Not here." "Let's go to your bed then. Besides, I really need a heat moment," Jiyong wiggled his eyebrows and immediately stopped when his chest met Seungri's punch. "Why would you do that?" Jiyong coughed as he rubbed the pain on his chest. 

 

 

"In case you didn't remember, there's my cousin girl building a snowman over here," Seungri pointing at his cousin nearby them. The girl then came towards them and hugged Seungri's leg. "Oppa, I'm cold," the girl said. "You poor baby," Seungri said while carrying the girl. "What's your name?" Jiyong smiled. "Lee E

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter