One

Days with Jiyong
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

My love life....has its time limit. So that means I have to use it wisely. I'm not like other person. Who can date with the one that they love until they get married, living together, make love together, and even die together. Not the person that can enjoy the smell of our lover till he satisfied. I knew about this since I was 7 years old.

 

 

 

 

.....

 

 

 

 

"Yongie!! Jessica has been taking away by King Kong! Who's going to save her?", a 5 year old boy named Lee Seungri holding up a gorilla doll that held a small doll that looks like a lady like in the 'King Kong' movie. A well-build city and a tower that build from toy bricks, imagine them as the Gorilla figurine climbed up to the tower with a toy plane that Seungri held with his other hand as if the plane was flying to shoot at the gorilla.

 

 

"I will save Jessica!", Kwon Jiyong, whose age was 6, holding a Superman action figure. Jiyong raising his left hand where he held the figure and swaying to the forward as if the figure was flying by using his supernatural power.

 

 

Jiyong sway the figurine to the forward and use the figurine's legs to kick the gorilla off from the tower. "Bad King Kong! Bad King Kong! Unhand Jessica or I'll use my special power!", Jiyong said in his child-deep voice, represents himself as the Superman. "ROAR!", Seungri move the gorilla figure in a harsh way so that it'll looks like the King Kong is about to explode.

 

 

"So, you don't want to unhand Jessica eh? Fine. You ask for it. Time for myyyy....SPECIAL POWER!", Jiyong pulled the Superman's arms to the front and punch the gorilla rapidly. "Beat him up, Superman", Seungri cheered and dropped the 'King Kong' onto the floor after Jiyong hitted a few times. He even managed to grab the lady doll before letting go 'King Kong'. 

 

 

"Oh you saved me, Superman", Seungri using his aegyo voice to represent himself as the lady doll that he makes the doll to hug Superman. "Superman saved the day again!!", cheered both of them while giggling happily in Jiyong's ward. 

 

 

"Aaaahh~ Jiyongie!! You're my hero!", Seungri said cheekily as he dropped everything and walked forward to hug Jiyong. Jiyong embraced him back with giggles. "We should do it again!! :D", Jiyong released himself from Seungri just to meet up with the younger's hazel eyes. Seungri smiled, "Yeah! And we can get our mom and dad to see our play!". "Neh! I'll call them now", Jiyong lifted his feet towards the door to open and exited his wards just to call their parents.

 

 

Seungri plopped his small on the floor while shouting to Jiyong, "Mmm..make sure you grab some snacks on the way!"

 

 

Jiyong running down the hall. He's going to search his parents in a room that he always used to do some check-up. He viewed the room from the glass window and saw his two beloved parents sitting opposite to a doctor with their serious expression drew on their face. "Found them", Jiyong said to himself while smiling. Jiyong slide the door  a little bit and stopped his track when he heard their conversation.

 

 

"Jiyong will never recover?", Jiyong's dad voiced out.

 

 

"We will never give up. But, we currently can't find the cure for his sickness.", the doctor explained verycarefully to the Kwon. Mr. Kwon sighed. He doesn't want to lose his child. Yet, he wants his child to be active and healthy just like other kids. The doctor, Lee Hyun Jun, continued, "Well, this is actually not a cure but, he has to balance his physical and his emotion so that it can stabilise" "W-wait. That's just to prolong his life, right? I mean, if he do so, how long he'll stay alive?", Mr. Kwon was shutted by his wife but he just ignored her. He wants to know about his son.

 

 

The doctor sighed and looked down on the floor. He doesn't know whether he can tell the Kwon about this or not. "Please, doctor. We need to know about our son", Mr. Kwon pleaded. The

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter