Two

Days with Jiyong
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

My life always such a pain. When I watch those kids having their fun time running along the field, I always feel so jealous. Envy of them. They can run, play hide and seek, tag each other, doing activites that's using your whole body and stamina. But, me? 

 

 

 

.....

 

 

 

 

"Jiyong! Why don't you play with us?", a boy, wearing his cap backwards, has the same age as Jiyong teasingly asking him to play soccer. "Oh, I forgot. You have a heart problem", the boy along with his friends starting laughing out loud while pointing to the poor Jiyong. Jiyong is a 9 years-old boy. He's sitting on a bench, watching his friends laughing at him. He just kept quiet and mind them. His mom said that the people who always teasing and making jokes to other people is a bad person. 

 

 

 

"Yah! Jiyong-ah! It's too hard being you. If I were you, I'd rather die than living on this world", a big, chubby kid stuffing a lollipop into his mouth. "Yeah! Because you cannot do anything except playing board games. You can't even run a mile!", a short kid with a glasses on pressing his stomach due to laughing so hard. "Or even do jump rope", the boy who wears his cap backwards making funny face at Jiyong. "Guys! He wouldn't be able to kick a ball too!", the boys started to laugh even harder when the chubby kid spoke.

 

 

 

Jiyong could only stares on the ground, trying to hold himself in. He felt hot tears flowing through his cheeks. He cannot stand anymore. He feels so much sting of pain in his chest. He sobs quietly. Clenching his teeth and his hands turning into fist. What's his fault? What did he do wrong? He bit his bottom lip and sobs harder but not louder. He wihs that his omma is here right now. Hugging him and soothing him. 

 

 

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter