Seven

Days with Jiyong
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

SHORT (BUT SLOW) UPDATE FOR YOU GUYS <3 YEAH~ AND THANK YOU FOR THE UPVOTE >< SORRY FOR MY GRAMMAR TT_TT 

 

 

 

 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

 

 

"Why are you coming here, Seungri?" said Jiyong, who was panting heavily.

 

"Why am I here? Oh, I came here to further my study and in case you don't know...this is a college not some club!" Seungri rolled his eyes and crossed his hands. 

 

“So, you really coming here for study?” Jiyong raised his eyebrow and stared the younger for a long time. Seungri stared at Jiyong in confusion and he felt uncomfortable. ‘What’s wrong with you, Jiyong?’

 

Seungri, too, locked his eyes with Jiyong’s for a long time. He missed that brown orbs, he missed that face, he missed everything about Jiyong that he desperately wanted to hug him now. He wanted to hug around that warm body. Seungri gulped down his heavy saliva.

 

“Oh, Seungri.”

 

In a flash, Seungri found that he was in Jiyong’s arms. Those skinny arms wrapped around his body perfectly and Seungri froze at his spot. Unable to react anything but only let out a heavy breathe. He slightly pushed Jiyong so that he can stare at Jiyong’s face. Both of them staring deeply into their eyes until Jiyong make a move by pecking Seungri’s lips. Seungri’s heart felt like it was going to burst by the sudden kiss. He wanted to kiss back but his mind won’t allow him.

 

“What are you doing, Jiyong?” Seungri put his hands on Jiyong's chest, not intending to push him away. "I miss you so much, Seungri!" said Jiyong. "When I saw you back then, I feel like I wanted to run to you and kiss you with all my might! Oh, Seungri. You don't know how happy I am when you said that you're coming here to further your study," said Jiyong still hugging the younger.

 

"Pinch me. No. Kiss me. To tell me that this is not a dream" Jiyong wriggled his eyebrows, making the younger widen his eyes. "Jiyong, stop it! Stop it, please!"

 

Before Seungri can escape from his grip, Jiyong immediately pulled him for a kiss. It was a sweet and passionate one. Seungri kissed him back too after he gave up to fight back. His hand slowly making his way around Jiyong's neck pushed it forward to deepen the kiss. Jiyong nibbled his bottom lip, asking for a permission and Seungri willingly opened his mouth and took Jiyong's sweet, wet tongue.

 

"Hmmmnnhh..." Seungri moaned when his tongue brushed against Jiyong's. He decided to play with Jiyong's tongue a bit. His and Jiyong's tongues were swirling together; tasting each other's sweetness. Jiyong pushed Seungri on the wall. Jiyong lifted Seungri's legs and wrapped it around his hip. 

 

The kiss turned into a heat and desperate as both of them really missed each other. Seungri moaned into the kiss and deepened it. He truly missed the guy infront of him. The guy he hasn’t met for a year. He missed Jiyong from head to toe.

 

He gasped when his groin accidentally brushed on Jiyong’s thigh. Jiyong trailed his tongue from Seungri's jaw to his neck. His lips on the soft skin before he bit it.

 

"Ah! Jiyong~"

 

Jiyong hooked his finger on Seungri's collar and pulled a bit, revealing the visible collarbone. He bit it before the skin, making Seungri flinched in his arms.

 

"Ah~ Ji-Jiyong! Ah! S-stop it!" Seungri pushed Jiyong slowly. Both of them were panting heavily, trying to catch their breath. Seungri placed his hand on Jiyong's chest. "Yah, your heartbeat. It's beating faster," said Seungri worriedly. He immediately ordered Jiyong to put him down and surprisingly, Jiyong obeyed him. Both of them straighten their clothes and combed their messy hair.

 

"Let's go out. I think I just heard the bell. And the others might worry about us," Jiyong nodded and went for the door. Seungri pulled him and leaned in for one last kiss before they went out. "I miss you too, Kwon Jiyong."

 

 

They went out and luckily, the students just left the cafeteria. None of them saw Jiyong and Seungri coming out from the store room. "Jiyong, tell me the truth. What is your relationship with Chaerin? I see you two are close," Seungri crossed his arms. "Who? Chaerin? She's my cousin," Jiyong laughed. Seungri's widen his eyes and his jaws dropped. "What? Your cousin? How come I never met her?"

 

"She lived in America since she was a child and she decided to study here in Korea. Seungri, are you jealous?" Jiyong teased the younger. He loved to see Seungri blushed. "W-well. Who doesn't? In fact, everytime we ended a call, I'm the one who always say 'I love you' first. But you? Care to explain that? You made me worried and it feels like you've been playing with my heart," Seungri sighed. Jiyong rubbed at the back of his neck. It's true that he's being mean to Seungri these days. He's just busy with studies these days. "Mianhe, Seungri."

 

"Hmmphh. I forgive you but not 100% forgiving you." Seungri gave a sly smirk. "B-but, why?" Jiyong protested. "That's for making my heart suffer," answered Seungri.

 

The two of them were walking in the hallway and Seungri's name can be heard from across the hall. He turned and saw Seunghyun ran to him and pulled him into a hug.

 

"SEUNGRI!!! Where have you been? Are you alright? Did Jiyong hurt you anywhere?" the older glared at Jiyong who just smiled and shrugged at him.

 

"Aniyo, hyung. I'm fine," Seungri calmed him down. Seunghyun was just afraid that the younger will left him without notice and he'll never have a cute ro

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter