Six

Days with Jiyong
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Okay. I miss you. Bye. I love you, Jiyong."

 

 

Seungri ended the call. He sighed as he sat on his bed, frowning while staring down at his phone. It has been 1 year since Jiyong left him. And his grades were nowhere near excellent eventhough he really wanted to going to the same University as Jiyong. His dad told him to never give up. Seungri was a smart boy but lazy. Just like his grandmother would say everytime they pay her a visit.

 

Seungri got off from his bed before exit his room. Walking into the kitchen, he grabbed a mug and make himself a coffee. He smelled the aroma and coffee just reminded him of Jiyong, who loves dark, bitter taste of coffee. Jiyong loves how Seungri make his coffee. Seungri sighed.

 

Seungri missed Jiyong so much that he would call him everyday except when both of them were busy with studies. And Seungri will always say 'I love you' to Jiyong when they wanted to end their conversation. He'll always hear Jiyong's passionate love words from the other side of the line. But these days, Seungri will only hear 'Okay. Bye' from Jiyong. No 'I love you, too' anymore. No lovely words  from Jiyong anymore. Not that Seungri care but don't he miss his cute adorable boyfriend? He took a sip of his coffee and slowly gulping it down.

 

"Jiyong. I miss you."

 

 

 

 

 

----------

 

 

 

 

"Okay. Bye." He ended a call.

 

"Who's that, Jiyong oppa?"

 

"Oh. It's just, Seungri. Now, where did we stop?"

 

"Before that, make me a sandwich and a glass of orange juice. Palli. I want a snack," Jiyong scowled at a blonde lady.

 

"Yah, Chaerin-ah! Do it yourself. I am your oppa not your maid."

 

"No snack, no revision with me, oppa~" Chaerin rubbing Jiyong's chin like a cat with her long nails that painted with blue and white stripes. "Aigoo~ Okay okay. 1 snack for Chaerin, coming right up."

 

Jiyong enjoyed studying in University. He made alot of friends, teachers love him and he can be responsible for once without Seungri's help.

 

 

Seungri.

 

 

Jiyong really missed that boy so so much that sometimes he really want to take a bus and go straight to Seungri's house and shower him with hugs and kisses.

 

He took a plate full of sandwiches and a glass of orange juice and brought to the living room where Chaerin flipped through her revision book. "Ahhh~ Arigatou arigatou," said Chaerin as she took a piece of cheese and ham sandwich. "Now, shall we continue?" Jiyong sat beside her. Chaerin nodded and gave a kiss on his cheek. "Oppa jjang~" He laughed at her silliness.

 

 

----------

 

 

Jiyong walking through the gate to his university and decided to sit down under his favourite spot; an apple tree. He put his backpack at his side and pulled out some notes that he revised with Chaerin last week. He ran his hand through his hazelnut hair. He needs to pass his exam. He tapped his lips with his index finger before starting to bite off his nails. His examination was just around the corner. He sighed and put back the notes before stood up when he heard the bells rang.

 

He made his way until Chaerin swing herself by holding onto Jiyong's neck. "Annyeong, oppa" she greeted with a smile. She was wearing a colourful tight tank and short jeans. She wore a rainbow scarf around her perm hair so it looks like a hairband and wore a black high heel.

 

"Annyeong, Chaerin. Wow! You look fantastic!" Jiyong said, making Chaerin curled up her red lips. "Thanks. Why are you so glum?" asked Chaerin as both of them were making ways for rushing students.

 

"Oh nothing. Come on or we will be late for class," Jiyong pulled her hand but stopped when Chaerin suddenly jumped so Jiyong will carry him bridestyle. "Carry me. I'm too lazy," said Chaerin. "Chaerin, you're too heavy! YAH!" yelled Jiyong.

 

Chaerin never let go of Jiyong and still giggling while Jiyong was at his best to carry her. Chaerin just cannot keep still and made even harder for Jiyong to carry her. When he swung backward his eyes suddenly focused to a figure that was watching them both and he recognised that person. He quickly put Chaerin down. She realised that Jiyong acting strange and decided to look where Jiyong staring at. It was a boy who also staring at them back with wide eyes.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"Seungri," Jiyong gasped, looking shocked.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"I'm.... going inside," said Chaerin, excusing herself from the tensed atmosphere. Jiyong and Seungri still staring at each other. It's just them two; hearing the sound of wind, birds chirping, fallen leaves and their own breathing since all students already went to their classes. Seconds later, Seungri broke off the contact and immediately ran towards a woman. Probably a teacher showing him around the university.

 

In class, Jiyong cannot focus when his lecturer was giving a speech and he didn't even take notes. He doodled something random on his notebook and put down his pencil after he wrote Seungri's name.

 

He can't believe that Seungri actually came here! In his university! So that means, he and Seungri will be seeing each other everyday!

 

 

----------

 

 

'That Jiyong! How dare he did this to me! He already have a girlfriend!! And that girl is damn hot!! He cheated on me! No wonder! But...why? Why, Jiyong? You promised! Oh no! No, don't cry Seungri. Hold up your tears. Come on! You can do it! You're not a crybaby! You are strong baby! Yeah!'

 

Seungri let out a sigh after done 'talking' to himself. He followed a lady, Miss Hyojin, showing him around the university. The place was huge, making Seungri in amazed.

 

Seungri got offered a little bit late than other freshmen since he got to repeat his tests. When a postman came and delivered a mail; the offering letter to his house, he couldn't help but hugged his dad tightly. His dad were smiling so bright and so proud to see his son and now here he was. Like he was wishing for, studying in the same university like Jiyong.

 

But it's all over now, right?

 

Jiyong already got a girlfriend. And she's pretty, too.

 

Seungri came back to reality when the lady showed him his dorm. Seungri roamed his eyes around the room and was fascinated how they really design so well for their students. "Mr. Lee, please make yourself comfortable here. After you've done unpacking, you can start attend to your class at 11," Miss Hyojin handed him a piece of paper that tells Seungri's classes. Seungri bowed to her before she left him alone.

 

Seungri sighed as he sat on the nearest bed. He noticed there was another bed in the room that was already unpacked with stuffs. So that means, he had a roommate. Seungri hoped that he and his roommate will get along.

 

 

He glanced at his watch; it's 10:30 a.m and he only got 30 minutes. He quickly unpacking his stuff before exiting his dorm; rushing to his class. Lucky he's not late on his first day. The room was filled with student's chattering. He looked around looking for an empty spot. He went way back of the class since many seats have been occupied.

 

 

"Umm— scuse me. Is this seat taken?"

 

 

A man lifted up his head to face the owner of the voice who just asked him. He saw two brown eyes staring down back at him with dark circles underneath.

 

Seungri's heart was pounding when the man stared at him with sharp gaze.

 

The man curled his lips into a smile, "Aniyo. You can seat here." His voice so deep and y. And manly.

 

"T-thanks," he placed down his bag on the table before taking a seat. "What's your name, freshman?" the man asked. "S-Seungri. Lee Seungri."

 

"Oh! You're Seungri that Miss Hyojin were talking about. Choi Seunghyun, your room mate. Don't be scared. I don't bite," the elder smiled. Seungri's eyes widen, "Y-you're my roommate?"

 

"Why? You hate me?" Seunghyun raised his eyebrow. Seungri quickly shook his head, "Aniyo, sunbaenim. It's just unexpected to see my roommate here. I hope we can be close," Seungri smiled showing his pearly teeth and his cute twinkling eyes. "Aigoo~ I didn't know my roommate is so cute," Seunghyun ruffled the younger's hair.

 

 

 

----------

 

A guy tapped on Jiyong's shoulder and handed him a piece of note. "Chaerin asked me to pass this to you," the guy said. He opened and read it quietly.

 

'Ji! Are you okay? Tell what happened okay? Meet you during recess.

Big hearts, Chaerin '

 

 

 

 

Jiyong crumpled the paper in his hand and sighed. He felt like the time went slow but when the bell rang, he quickly dashed out from the room. "Hey, Jiyong! What do you want to eat?" asked a young man with blonde hair when he bumped into Jiyong. They both walking towards a cafe. But Jiyong didn't respond to his friend's question. 

 

"Yah! Yah!"

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter