Eight

Days with Jiyong
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

The sound of an alarm clock making a person under a soft blanket groaned while a hand fumbling on the side table, trying to shut it off. Apparently, the alarm clock fell down on the floor and this making the human creature under the soft warm blanket let out an annoying growl. He managed to pick up the clock and turned it off before snuggling back to sleep.

 

"RISE AND SHINE!! WAKEY WAKEEEEYY~"

 

Groans filled in the room when the person pulled the curtain to let the sun shines in.

 

"Wake up, Jiyong!!" the person bounced on Jiyong's bed. The poor boy having a hard time sleeping these days since he always staying up late to study. "Seungghii..5 more minutes please?" Jiyong groaned. "No can do, Mr. Kwon. It's 9.00 a.m now!" said Seungri, still bouncing.

 

"The class won't start until 2 p.m, Seungri," said Youngbae while covering his ears with a pillow. "And you guys need to wake up early because your test is on Friday which you guys only have 2 more days!" said Seungri, giving up bouncing and threwing himself forward; hugging Jiyong's back. "We studied till 1 a.m last night. Please, Seungriii~" Youngbae whined. 

 

Jiyong nodded too. Seungri let out a sigh. "Serves you guys right for studying last minute. Come on, it's only 2 more days!"

 

When no one replied to him and heard only light snores, he took a deep breath, "YAAH!! Palli take a shower! I already cooked you guys a breakfast!!" "AAAIISSHH. Fine!" Youngbae immediately woke up and took his towel from the hanger before going to the toilet, stumbled halfway when his knee hit a table.

 

After hearing the shower been , Seungri looked down at his sleeping boyfriend. "Jiyong~" he slowly shook the body. "Jiyong~ Wake up~" 

 

He saw Jiyong motioned him to lay next to him and he did, facing Jiyong. Seungri examined the older's face from eyes to his lips. It was so beautiful. Jiyong pulled Seungri closer and hugged him to sleep. He snuggled his head on the crook of Seungri's neck. "Jiyong, wake up. You need to revise for your test. And I already make you a breakfast. Get ready, okay?" said Seungri sweetly. He saw Jiyong lifted his finger and placed it on Jiyong's pouty lips before tapping it lightly. He smiled as he knew what Jiyong meant. Seungri lightly grabbed Jiyong's neck before leaning forward and gave a peck on the lips. After he did, he saw Jiyong smiling and let out a deep sigh.

 

"Arasseo. I'm awake now," Jiyong stretching his body before getting off from his bed and grabbed his towel. He walked to the bathroom, eyes barely manage to fully open yet. Seungri watched as his boyfriend turning the toilet door knob and entered without hesitant.

 

Few seconds later, Seungri heard Jiyong screaming on top of his lung and quickly exited the bathroom.

 

"YAAAAHHH!! KWON JIYOOOONNNGGG!!"

 

"Youngbae-ah! Mianhe!!!" pleaded Jiyong with embarrassment, fell infront the bathroom door. Seungri saw Youngbae closing the door with flushed face and was washing his hair. The older managed to throw a soap right on Jiyong's face. Seungri couldn't help but laugh loudly. "Yah! You knew about this, don't you?" Jiyong glared at Seungri who's still laughing.

 

"DUH! I just don't want to tell you because it will ruin the fun" Seungri kept laughing and this made Jiyong rolled his eyes.

 

 

 

 

After they had done taking a shower, the three of them went to Seungri’s room to have their breakfast.

 

“Hyung, what are you doing?” Youngbae asked, snickering when he saw Seunghyun sitting on his bed with his glasses on and a book in his hands. “Isn’t it obvious? Or do your eyes become smaller than ever?” Seunghyun rolled his eyes but received a smack on the shoulder. “Hyung, that’s a not nice thing to say. Poor Youngbae hyung,” said Seungri. But Seunghyun only glared at Youngbae who let out a tongue at him.

 

“Okay, guys. Come, let’s eat” Seungri said to save the tensed atmosphere. Everybody gathered at the dining table and ate their breakfast quietly. “Wow! You made this, Seungri?” Youngbae asked as he shoved in another piece of kimbap. Seungri shyly nodded.

 

“He’s a great cook since high school. I don’t know how he did it but he did it. I often going to his house just to eat his cooking” Jiyong praised the younger, making the younger furiously blushing. "A-aniyo. I just love cooking that's all" stuttered the younger. "Aigooo~ If you were a girl, I can make you my wife" Seunghyun jokingly said (or teasing) as he nudged Jiyong on the arm side. Jiyong just rolled his eyes and continue to eat his kimchi fried rice.

 

After they had breakfast, Seungri cleaned up the mess while Jiyong washing the dishes. The two elders were chatting some random stuffs. Seungri went into the bathroom to help Jiyong with the dishes. "Hey, Seungri..." "Nae, hyung?" replied Seungri. "If you were a girl, will you let Seunghyun take you as his wife?" asked Jiyong.

 

Seungri smirked as he can feel the jealousy written on Jiyong's face. "Hmm...maybe. Well, why not? Seunghyun hyung is handsome after all. I will cook for him anytime he wanted to. I will feed him any food he want just name it!" Seungri said as he took a peek at his boyfriend. Jiyong has stopped washing the dishes and currently staring at Seungri. His eyebrows curved upwards and he was obviously showing a sad face. Seungri noticed this and he quickly make a move.

 

"Aniyo~ Of course I will definitely choose you, Jiyong. I can't break our promises," said Seungri as he hugged Jiyong. "Seunghyun hyung maybe handsome but I will choose you no matter what. Not just because of our promises...it's because I love you."

 

Seungri leaned forward and pecked Jiyong's lips. “I love you too, Ri. B-but...what if you decided to turn away from me and went into someone else’s arms? What if I’m not perfect enough for you? What if I can’t be with you forever?” Jiyong kissed the younger’s forehead.

 

“HEEYY!!! WHAT TOOK YOU SO LONG IN THERE?”

 

Both of them flinched when Youngbae calling for them. “COMING!” answered Jiyong.

 

 “Jiyong?”

 

“Neh, Seungri?”

 

“Stop it. Zip it. Shut it. I don’t want to hear anything. I am yours and you are mine.  And don’t you ever say that, Kwon Jiyong. There’s still hope for you. Don’t ever give up. Clear?”

 

Jiyong blinked his eyes before he nodded. Seungri once again kissed Jiyong with passion. “I’m yours, Jiyong.” With then, Seungri took all the cleaned dishes and exited the bathroom. Jiyong let out a sigh. He hated it when Seungri being right all the time but he doesn’t mind. It’s just make him love the boy even more.

 

 

 

----------

 

 

“So, how was the quiz? Was it okay?” asked Seungri as he poked in a straw in his yogurt drink. Seungri was waiting for them in the cafeteria, sitting patiently on a round-table seat. "The quiz was okay. We both managed to answer it, right Youngbae?" Jiyong smiled at Youngbae, who's nodded while smiling widely. "Thanks to you, Seungri For forcing us to study eventhough we were so lazy and keep groaning at you," said Youngbae. "Yeah. Thank you, Seungri," Jiyong smiled, proud of having a caring boyfriend like him. "Aaaawww, it's nothing serious. Really. That's what friends are for,"

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter