Gold

Arranged Marriage with Luhan

Jjeolbae's P.o.V.

"It's getting late. her home, Luhan." Suho recommended.

"She'll be staying here." He replied as all of us sent daggers at him.

"Where will she be sleeping?" I asked.

"Your bed is beside Luhan's. Therefore, I'll be the one to occupy it." She said in an annoying tone. I'm starting to hate her: or did I already?

"No, she owns this house. Unnie's house, unnie's rules." Tao, Sehun, and Kai defended.

The maknae line is so adorable. I love all of them.

"Find a place." I said coldly while playing chess with  the members. Luhan rolled his eyes and faced Hana.

"I'll you home." He said and scoffed in disbelief.

I said I would never leave you. But what about you? What happened? All of a sudden?


EXO's P.o.V.

We stared at Luhan as he exited the door.

"Man, he really is a tough one." Chanyeol said.

"Yeah. He didn't even bother to check on what happened to your injuries. Aigoo~ My eleven diamonds, excluding that brat." Jjeolbae said and all of us laughed.

"He hasn't changed a bit." Chen said and all of us agreed. Jjeolbae volunteered to get some juice for us and stood up. She headed for the door. She reached the knob and turned it. Then we heard a squeal.

"Ouuuch!" Jjeolbae said.

"Waeyo?" 

"N-nothing." She said and walked normally.

"It's weird." Lay said.

"I saw her wrists a while ago. They were swollen." Suho exclaimed.

"Try touching her wrists tomorrow. We'll see. If it still hurts, then we'll rush her to the hospital." Baekhyun said and all of us nodded.

-----------------------------

Luhan's P.o.V.

I got home and saw the gang at the couch. Most of them were slumped on the couch, and some were upstairs.  I was angry a while ago since they didn't let Hana stay. I approached them only to notice their bandages. I probably didn't notice them since I  got focused on Hana. All of them had bandages on their faces, some  on their arms.

Jjeolbae came downstairs while I was inspecting them. I looked and saw her holding a first aid kit.

"You're here." She said.

"What are you gonna do with that?" I asked while she distributed bandages and placed them on each of the members' bag.

"Nothing. Don't mind me. Sleep now. We still have to take care of Anne tomorrow." She said. Man, I want to be with Hana. But since she's on another class, I've got no choice.

---------------

Jjeolbae's P.o.V.

I picked Anna from her room and negotiated with her parents. They seemed kind.

"Take care of Anna." her dad said and I nodded.

"I will, ma'am and sir." I bowed.

"Annyeonghi gaseyo~" Anna kissed her parents goodbye.

"Unnie, where are we going now?" She asked.

"I'll be giving you a present." I said and led her to the classroom. I heard cries and screams. Probably the children.

I dragged her along and let her sit on my chair as I grabbed the rubik's cube I painted and assembled.

I reached it to her and she smiled.

"Do you know how to fix it?" I asked and she shook her head. I saw Luhan pass by. With Hana. What an irresponsible contributor of the society. I know that he loves the girl, but letting me do his project is plainly unfair. (If you want to know what the child's face is, search for Lauren Lunde. She's pretty~~~~)

I taught her slowly but she immediately memorized it. Intelligence, looks, attitude, yeah. She'll be famous one day.

Anna tugged my shirt and reached the rubik's cube.

"Omma, shuffle this." She said sweetly. The teachers and my classmates are now looking at me.

"Okay." I smiled at her and shuffled it again. I handed it to her and looked at them.

"What?" I asked.

"How did you do that?"

"It's so hard to raise this child."

"Looks like Miss Kim's good at handling children. That would be additional points."

"Jjeolbae, help me. This brat's crying for a  few hours." My classmate said and showed the child to me.

"Annyeong~ Why are you crying?" I asked but the boy continued crying. 

"Anna, come here." I said as she placed the solved rubik's cube at my desk.

"Daebaaak." They whispered.

"Befriend him. Go on, don't be afraid." I said while patting her back.

"Are you ok? Do you want to play?" She said at the boy and it ceased from crying. He immediately nodded his head. 

"Omma, do you have any extra toys?" She asked sweetly.

"Let's see." I said while searching for my tangrams. I'm a Math lover and I really like puzzles, in different forms. I handed it to her and she lightened up. Then, they started playing.

"Waa~ I want to date her when she grows up." Himchan, my classmate said and all of them laughed.

--------------

Mathematics


"Okay, class. So we're going with geometry now. The solution for the slope, as you have discussed last year," the teacher said and placed variables on the board.

"Is mx+b=x." He continued.

"S-sir." Anna and I raised our hands.

"What is it?" He asked.

"It should be mx+b=y." Both of us said at the same time.

"Like mother, like daughter. psch." Luhan said and rolled his eyes. Two words to describe him: Plainly uninterested.

"This kid's smart!" The teacher said.

"Unnie taught me~" She said with aegyo and clung onto my arm, which made my classmates awe.

It's been hours since classes have started and my wrists started to pain me more. I was in the middle of taking down notes when Luhan suddenly grabbed it. I winced in pain lowly as Sehun slapped his arm away.

"What?" He asked. I sighed in defeat while Sehun rolled his eyes at him.

"Perhaps you didn't know what had happened yesterday. And didn't even bother to know." He said as the teacher dismissed us. Anna is now looking curiously at us.

All of us stood up and placed a few things at our lockers.

I grabbed Anna's little arms and walked outside.

"Wait." Luhan  said.

"What?"

"I'll go with you. Anna, wanna grab some bubble tea?" He asked and she slowly nodded. I was looking at the little girl's eyes but I found nothing but fear and dislike.

"Why are your eyes like that?" I asked while Luhan made his way first.

"I don't like oppa. I know that he's just fooling me." She said. How matured.

"And unnie---I mean omma, let the doctors check  your wrists. Sehun oppa told me that your wrists are hurt. They'll give you stickers if you do so~~" She said. No matter how smart she is, she still is a kid too. She reached for my hand and kissed it.

"Mom  does that to me. And it immediately heals! But not fully though. You should still see the doctors." She said. She may be a kid, yet I consider her as my gold. She's so squishy! She herself is golden, inside and out. This kid's really innocent yet aware. Too bad I will only get to be with her for a few days. But we could still see each other in school, right? Eleven diamonds, and one gold. I wonder what Luhan is. Carbon, perhaps? I thought and chuckled. 


Okay, filler chapter again. I'll be using action-filler-action-filler as my pattern so that you could see hints of romance. Ajaaa~