Ruckus

Arranged Marriage with Luhan

Luhan's P.O.V.

I was about to pinch her cheeks but she woke up. Good thing her vision's not that clear yet.

"Let's eat!" She said.

I just nodded and sat on the table. She then prepared a sandwhich and placed it in front of me. She sat and said:

"How was school today?" She smiled.

"And where did you come from? Why  so late?" She said with a cold attitude. What a change of mood. I'm not controlled by her yet! 

"None of your business." I said shortly. Actually, I went to a date.

Jjeolbae's P.O.V.

He went on a date. He's the school playboy, of course. But he's got an innocent face. I just stared at him coldly for a while and stood up. 

"I'm gonna sleep." I said to him.

"Won't there be a good night kiss?" He joked. But I've decided to troll him back.

"Where did I place my butcher knife?" I said while searching for it fakely.

"Oi, I'm just kidding!!!" He said.

"I'm just kidding too. Good night." I said while running up the staircase.

I'm guessing....The next days would have a cold atmosphere, believe me.

----------

I was awakened by an alarm. It's my signal that there's school for today.I took a bath and fixed my uniform. Getting my bag, I went downstairs.

I was halfway of the staircase when I saw Luhan with some other girl on the doorstep. Looks like he'll be joining her. Ah whatever. He's not my obligation anyway. I just grabbed the lunch that I packed yesterday from the fridge. I actually have two. But Luhan was with another girl so nevermind.

"Wait for me outside the gate." He said while smiling at the girl. I wasn't noticed, of course. Since she's just on the doorstep. She quickly followed Luhan's orders.

I went down, and he stared at me.

"Mama bear~ Fix my necktie. And where's my lunch?" He asked. What a playboy stunt. I won't be struck by that.

"You're not having one today since you're with someone already. And she can fix your tie too. I suppose the two of you are dating. She might be the one to stop us from getting married on our wedding day. Well, I should thank her in advance, right? Whatever. Bye!" I said while smirking and went out. I used the kitchen door, of course. 

Luhan's P.O.V.

Is she jealous? I'll just steal the lunch she prepared then.

Yeah. What she said was true. Her name is Yunra Park. I call her Yunra. But I don't plan on being with her. She's just like the other girls. Easy to toss, easy to get.

I went with Yunra to school. She's one of our classmates though. I can see many girls squealing.I'm a famous guy, of course. And then, I saw Jjeolbae on the corner reading a book. She's one of the nerds in school. But she's pretty different. She has a cold attitude and can't be bullied by others. She's beautiful but her beauty doesn't stand out for me.

The bell rang, and it's finally lunch time.

I went with Yunra again. Of course, this will be changed in a week's span. I'm still finding a target.

"Oppaaaa~" She said. Her powder is so thick and she looks like a flirt. Whatever. I'm pretty disgusted. I just ignored her. Being with the famous guy in that attire? I've decided to ignore her. I just went with the M members to the canteen.

I sat down on the table to find out that Lay's missing.

'Where's Lay?" I asked.

They all pointed to Lay. He's on another table.

WITH JJEOLBAE.

"Hey, she's the one we knocked down a few days ago, right?" Kris said to them.

"Yeah. And Lay was the one who protected her." Tao replied.

"Don't mind him. He's dating a nerd. Yu---" Chen said but was cut off.

We heard a slam. When we turned around, I saw a few girls. In high ponytails and thick lipsticks.

I saw Jjeolbae's head was pinned onto the table.

"Don't you ever flirt with Lay oppa!" A girl shout. I suppose she's our classmate too. Jina, I think?

Then I saw Jjeolbae holding Jina's arm. She managed to remove it from her hands.

"She's pretty strong~" Xiumin said.

She was about to slap her when Jjeol caught it on time. I saw her took a tight grip on her hand, making her scream.

Then, she released it.

"How dare you!" Shouted her friends. They approached her.

"Lay oppa, step back for a while." She said.

Lay did and Jjeolbae carried the whole table like it's nothing.

"Are you gonna approach me now? If yes, see you at the hospital." She said, making the girls retreat. It looked cool since she was on her school uniform.

I didn't knew that she was this strong, it was not obvious with her body structure.

"I WANT ALL OF YOU TO WITNESS THIS SCENE. THEY APPROACHED ME FIRST." Jjeolbae shouted and after that, she smirked with coolness.

When I looked at the members, they looked stunned. They were dumbfounded.

She placed the table down and took down their identification cards, and approached the principal's office. But before that, she even managed to bow down to Lay, then to the people in the canteen.

"I'm sorry for the inconvinience." She said apologetically.

Then, she left. Leaving murmurs.

"She's pretty cool." 

"I underestimated her at first."

"Such a beauty."

"Luhan, why did she not fight us when we beated her almost to death?" Xiumin asked.

"Because she thinks she deserved it and has no reason to fight back." Lay interrupted us.