What happened?

Arranged Marriage with Luhan

Jjeolbae's P.o.V.

From that, we went to eat in a restaurant. I seated on a chair across Lay sunbae. His facial features were clearly shown because of the light that strikes on his face. I think I somehow like him.

Still starstrucked, he asked me something.

"Let's order now!" He cheerfully said.

He really is cute, kind, and gentle. UNLIKE THAT LUHAN.

I nodded and we called the waiter.

"One kimchi spaghetti please." Both of us said.

"I mean--two please." I continued.

"Alright sir and mam." The waiter politely said and went onto the counter.

"We both like the same food, don't we?" He said and chuckled.

"Right." I said cheerfully and laughed.

"Uhm..Thanks again for saving me. I could've died." I said to him.

"It's no problem. I already knew that Luhan would do something like that." Lay said.

"Jinja? Ah. I usually see you at the canteen with Luhan." I exclaimed.

"Ooh. Is that so?" He asked cutely.

That cuteness could make me squeal.

In there, we talked about different kinds of things. How he gets along with the gang, our own hatreds towards other people, and many more.

-----------

"Unnie, I knew we just met today but...can I call you my bestfriend? You know, because it feels comfortable when I'm with you." He said while facing me at the gate of our house.

"Alright. No problem! I'll call you my bestfriend too!" I said.

"Annyeoong~!" He waved at me.

"Annyeoong!" I waved back.

After that, I entered the house. As I entered, the lights are still turned off.

Luhan hasn't come back yet.

I just let it pass, did my tasks and assignments. I made a note for him at the table, and laid down on the couch.

"Where have you been?" Was the statement indicated in my note.

---------------------------------------------------------

I woke up with a person sitting on the couch.

"Hey, what are you doing, Luhan?" I asked. He's the only one with access to this house, next to me.

"WHA? I DIDN'T DO ANYTHING! EH? IT'S NOTHING." He freaked out.

"You played a prank on me, didn't you? Did you  make a doodle on my face?" I asked.

"Aniyoo~" He said.

"I woke you up because I'm hungry." He said.

"Ah. whatever."