The Florist's side

Arranged Marriage with Luhan

Before I start, I would like to promote my other story, named "Eye of the Wolf" 

http://www.wattpad.com/story/12570629-eye-of-the-wolf

It's supernatural. Luhan's the protagonist too! Okay, Luhan everywhere, Luhan all the way.

^Here's the link~ Aja!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Jjeolbae's P.o.V.

Only two days have passed yet this hospital felt like home. I placed my bags again beside the babo Luhan as I sat down.

"Can't you see? I'm even copying things for you! It's cheating, you know." I said and looked down at the notebook whose cover is nowhere to be seen.

"It's cheating, so wake up now, will you?" I said  as a tear passed by my cheek.

"Luhan! You're making me cry again! You're making me a weakling!" I stated and wiped it away with my hankerchief which was wet; I've been crying for a few times this day.

I went back  to finishing the task; it's not like he'll answer, will he? 

Geometry, algebra, all of them seemed easy for me, but was easier with him by my side.

"Oi chinggu, ireona!" A man said as murmurs were heard as they entered the room.

EXO.

"This brat's not waking up yet. Feeling special, isn't he?" Chen asked as he covered his eyes with his scarlet hanky.

"Yeah. We even had the need to buy things for him. Wake up now!" Kris shouted.

I heaved a sigh as I turned to look at them; hopeless bunch, aren't they? I slammed my notebook down as I tossed it inside the bag. We were about to approach him when

.

.

.

"HYUNG, DID YOU SEE THAT?!" Sehun screamed.

"HE MOVED HIS FINGERS!" Xiumin shouted.

"OPPAAAA~~~~~" Baekhyun beamed.

"WUT. OPPA?" I asked.

"Go away." Baekhyun teased as I laughed.

"Aigooo, our wiggly wiggly Hello Kitty's recovering!"

"Keep yourself healthy, arasseo?"

"And if you wake up, Jjeolbae will kiss you. You could hear us, right?"

"Wait, what? No! Just recover and we'll throw a party for you instead. You kiss him, not me. Get it?" 

"E.....EXO." Luhan muttered.

Screams and cheers were heard after that. It's like we won a bet, a lottery, but more than that. We won a life.


I approached near him as I caressed his arms.

"Luhan..." I was about to say something when he cut me off.

"No. Oppa." He insisted.

"You could still joke when your body's still paralyzed? Oh, come on."

"Take care of yourself, okay?" I reminded as we felt that he could not speak more.

All of us sat down and looked up the ceiling.

"Finally."

"We got to hear his voice."

"But we still have to wait for the results."

We were talking with each other when we heard Luhan interact again,  but, in a negative way.

I stood up as I stared at his arms; they were shaking madly. His breaths were deep ones, it seemed like he was trying to capture air.

"CALL THE DOCTORS!" 

"WE WILL!"

------------------------

They led us out of the room as they covered the glass doors with curtains. Worry and curiosity sprawled out of us, but we managed to calm each other down, or so we think.

"It would be alright."

"Yeah. Cheer up."

We exhaled deeply, trying to let our negative emotions mix with it, but it kept on coming. 

--

Thirty minutes have passed as the doctors started coming out.


"Doc, how is he?" I stood up and approached him immediately.

"He's perfectly stable now, he was trying to raise his hand up, but overdid it. His brain hasn't fully functioned yet, and he forced himself to move. You have stated that he spoke a while ago. He recovered, but not that much. Since he forced himself, he'll be confined in a few days." One doctor said.

"He'll be needing to recover for a few days." I said as they nodded in contentment.

--------------------------------------------------------

I slept on the chair, guarding him. It has been on my usual schedule for the past few days. Guard him, wake up, take a bath and change clothes at the house, go to school, and come back again.

"5 A.M., huh? I should be going." I said as I opened the curtains, letting the sunlight beam upon his milky white skin and his vaseline brown hair. 

"Good morning, Mr. Lu." I stated as I headed for my bag. I his hair and pushed them to the front, letting his face be exposed. 

"You know, I've been a crybaby since you were admitted here. I don't know what to do." I said as tears streamed down my face again.

"It hurts to see you in a state like that, you know. And I live my life hoping that you would wake up." I said and paused.

"It's been three days, but those days have driven me crazy! I don't....we don't know what to do without you, Luhan. Who would solve the cube when you're not around? Who would tease people with Lay now? Who would be the deer?!" I shouted my feelings out.

"Don't tell me you're not waking up. Nobody could be a babo and a fast-solver of a rubik's cube that is in a body of a deer! Nobody would have that ability while dancing and singing! You're irreplacable, Luhan, and you're unique. You're an EXO member and you belong with us. I know you could hear me. I love you, the whole gang loves you, you're not a burden, and you're not meant to  be thrown away!" I shouted and sobbed in front of him. 

"You're making us worry. Ireona, oppa." I said as I hovered my hand in front of his face.

"I'll be picking something up for you, arasseo? So if you want to see my surprise, wake up now~" I teased, not caring if he would hear it or not, as I storme out of the room.

Our friendship with him has started to stay and improve more, much to my astonishment. 

I continued with my daily schedule, seatworks and quizzes as usual. I was about to head back for the hospital as I passed by the old lady again who sold flowers on the street.

"One basket of fresh flowers please." I said and smiled at her brightly. She nodded and gave a radiant nod. While she was arranging the flowers, I noticed a  few pictures hanged beside her.

"Are they your children, ma'am?" I asked politely as she nodded.

"Yes, and I fulfill my day because of them." She said, but her smile seemed to have faded.

"Wae?" I asked.

"I just want to share this with you. I could tell no one since nobody is there for me. My friends have abandoned me for fame and money." she said as I nodded and sat down.

"Just tell me ma'am. You could trust me. And maybe I could help you." I said to her.

"See those two on the picture? Those are my children. But one of them has an illness; leukemia." she said and hung her head low.

"Is that so? Then I would help you, ma'am." I said as she looked up to me.

"Really?!" she asked brightly as I nodded.

"I would be paying for your hospital bills. And I would request the owners of a hospital for a job made for you." I said.

She was along with me as I headed for the hospital. There,  I saw Mr. and Mrs. Song.

"Mr. and Mrs. Song, you're in search for a florist, right?" I asked them.

"Yeah. We couldn't find a good one. Talent, good quality, and cheap price. Nobody could have all of the above." they said while scratching the nape of their necks.

"To be honest, I've seen a boquet in Luhan's room, and I was really amazed by its beauty. Where did you get it?" Mrs. Song inquired.

"Uhm, here's Mrs. Jung, ma'am and sir. She was the one who arranged Luhan's flower basket." I said and let Mrs. Jung step out. She greeted them happily and politely.

"Is that so? Then could you cater the whole hospital?" they asked  brightly as she nodded.

"Yes, ma'am and sir. I suppose my whole garden could cater the whole hospital. But each patient could only have a flower, because based on my interpretation, it mirrors themselves. That they could bloom fully. And I'll try giving each doctor a whole boquet, since it is a sign of motivation." She said.

Great words came from , it was like she's a psychiatrist before. She interprets well.

"How much do you want your salary be?" they asked.

"All I ask for is for you to cure my child who has a leukemia." She said and bowed her head.

"Then you're accepted now! You could also have the privilege to eat food inside this hospital for free." both said as she smiled brightly.

"Thank you very much!" she said.

"No problem! Ah, we need to go now for the appointment." they said and left.

"Thank you very much, Miss Jjeolbae!" she said as I waved my hand.

"No problem. I gotta go now too, ma'am. I still have to visit Luhan." I said and smiled at her. She nodded in approval.

------

"I'm here." I said as I approached him.

"Hey, don't joke around."

"Don't tell me that you don't know me anymore when you wake up, okay?"

"This is not a KDrama."

"I bought you a Hello Kitty shaped boquet, see?"

"Open your eyes now."

"Hey."

"Do you want me to sing Shinee's everybody for you?"

"Everybody, wake up, wake up."

"You're mentally laughing, aren't you?"

"Ireonaa~ Ireona."

"I'm hopeless."

-------------------------------------------------------------

Author's Note: 

Aigooooooooo~ kekeke! Some of you might be wondering where Lulu's parents are. Let's just say they visit during school ours.