Eleven Diamonds

Arranged Marriage with Luhan

Jjeolbae's P.o.V.

"Okay, class. For your big task, you are required to pick a grade one student to take care of. You will be paired with someone. This project would cover all of your subjects. In Mathematics, you will give that child a present. A toy, to be specific. There, you would apply drafting. In building it, that would be counted in TLE. In your Mapeh subject, you will be teaching your child how to sing, draw, and dance. You should keep the child healthy too. Your attitude towards the child would be counted in V.E." And so on, and so forth, so does the teacher say. I have jotted it down. But what bothers me is that....to whom would I be paired with?

As usual, the girls have started murmuring the HunHan couple's names. I don't care whom I would be paired with, as long as his attitude would be fine. Then, the teacher brought out a large fishbowl with names in it. It's Luhan's turn now, and as he rolled the paper open, he frowned. It was then passed to Bang Yong Guk, who have smiled in contentment. Then, he left the paper at his desk and headed to the comfort room. 

Luhan unrolled BYG's paper and smirked. He carefully switched his paper with his and returned innocently to his seat.

"Crazy..." I muttered. I can't even get the chance to pick my own since the boys would be the one to.

"Go with your respective partners and fall in line outside." The teacher said and I waited for someone to approach me. Bang Yong Guk came just in time and grabbed the small piece of paper and approached me.

"Hey, we're partners." He said with a grin.

"Waeyo? I'm her partner." Luhan defended. He looked at Luhan with questioning eyes as he let out a small smile. Perhaps he didn't notice but no matter how innocent Luhan looks, I could still see that his eyes are flaring.

Bang Yong Guk unrolled his paper again and read it.

"W-WITH SHINA?" He exclaimed. Shina was one of the hardcore fangirls of the class. She immediately likes whomever she finds attractive.

"Come on." Luhan said and the two of us headed out. Then, all of us settled down. I looked at Sehun's partner and he seems contented with it. His partner is Eun Jin. She's simple, pretty, smart, and has a good personality. Gosh, I envy her.

Then, we stopped at one section where a few kids greeted us. Others? Nah, they're just screaming around. 

"Stop screaming, gosh." I whispered. I really hate naughty children. They do annoy me. A lot.

"Okay, kids, settle down." Their adviser said. All of them sat down on their respective chairs. Then, the teacher signalled us to come in. All of them giggled when Luhan came.

"He's handsome." A little girl whispered and the others have agreed. I just let out a smile.

"You even victimed the children, you pedo oppa." I teased.

"Well, maybe because of my looks." He said and laughed.

One by one, everyone picked up the lively children. They must have liked kids who would cheer them up.

My gaze went running around, hoping to see a good child.

But I found none.


"Annyeong haseyo." I heard Luhan say.

"A-annyeong." A small and cute voice went out as I turned around.

I was starstruck by the kid. She has light brown hair and fair white skin, not to mention her pretty face and her maiden-like personality.

I bowed down to her level and smiled at her.

"Annyeong." She said calmly and bowed.

"Do you want to come with us?" Luhan asked.

"U-uhm.....I'm shy." She said.

"Why?" I curiously asked.

"The two of you are so handsome and beautiful." She said while fiddling with her fingers and looking down.

"You are pretty too." I said to her and looked up to me. She tilted her head. And she's so cute! I can't control myself and hugged her.

"Waa~ You're so cute." I said in a low tone.

"We'll be the ones to take care of you, arasseo?" Luhan said and the little girl nodded.

"Omma, appa." She said which caught our classmate's attention. Luhan carried her at her back and they started looking at us.

"Oh my gosh. Their child is so pretty!" One said.

"Wait." Sehun approached us and took a good look at the child's face.

"Look! Her eyes are like Jjeolbae's and her skin's just like Luhan's!" He shouted.

"You look like a cute family." People started to give us attention.

--------------

We're home now, and it's Monday. Therefore, we would have a whole week to be with the child.

"What toy should we give her?" I asked Luhan but he seemed busy. He is currently talking with someone on the phone, and it seems like he's talking to his crush.

I rolled my eyes and thought hard. My eyes spun around when I saw a rubik's cube.

Then, I headed straight to the toy shop to buy an unassembled one. I grabbed a box of unassembled rubik's cube. "Paint it!" The letters say.

I headed straight to the cashier and bought it. Then, I hopped to the bookshop nearby and grabbed pastel-colored paints.

---

I was walking home and it's already seven in the evening. I felt that there is someone following me---or many were following me.

"Reveal yourself. I mean yourselves." I said and turned around.

There were five boys, the one that Chanyeol talked about.

"Miss Kim Jjeolbae, heiress of Vania company." One said.

"Living in simplicity." All of them cracked.

"And secrecy." Another added.

"So, how's the company now?" One asked and approached me. 

They grabbed my arms and started taking me to a van. I tried to release their grips but it didn't work. 

"Help!!!" I shouted but they covered my mouth after that.

"Oi!" A voice was heard. I turned to look back and saw them; the warriors. EXO.

"Neo hogsi molla."Kai said.

"Gyeonggo haneunde." Tao continued. Then, they immediately ran towards us. I was about to be pushed inside the van but thanks to Chen, I was released.

They started throwing punches at each other. Since we overnumbered them, we won the battle.

Defeated, they were slumped on the floor.

"Capture the five." Sehun said on the phone while talking to the person on the other line. I counter-checked them. 12. Including me. Who's lost?

"You might be thinking now, but Luhan was off. With another girl." Lay said which broke my heart all of a sudden. I've decided to stay still.

"Why should I worry over that brat when all of you are injured? Let's go inside the house." I requested them and they followed.

--

Now, the house is like a hospital. I'm taking care of eleven boys right now, excluding that brat. My wrists hurt due to the grips a while ago. As I cured the boys, it got worse. I was treating Suho when he noticed my wrists.

"Hey, your wrists are getting redder." Suho said.

"It doesn't hurt, don't worry." I said while applying bandage on his face. I stood up after doing so and looked at them.

"I'm really sorry for the trouble I have caused you. Due to my carelessness, your beautiful faces got stained." I said humbly and bowed in front of them.

"Don't worry." All of them said at the same time. Yes, they--I mean we really are one.

"It's alright~ My bruisey bruisey is healed now~" Tao said.

"Unnie's really cool~" Sehun sweetly said.

Oh, the maknae line. They never fail to make me happy.

"Buing buiing~~" Kai said and all of us cracked up. Then, the door creaked open.

"Hide." I said and we hid behind the couch.

"Luhan." Chanyeol whispered.

"Yeah, with another girl.  Let's act like we're playing chess." I said and grabbed the chess from the table and settled it down on the floor.

All of us faked our cheers as Luhan slowly approached us, with the girl, of course. I moved the queen to the left as I turned to look at him.

"What?" we asked him.

"Uhm...I would like to introduce...my girlfriend." He said.

"Ok, fine." All of us didn't bother. He's with his usual self, we thought. Then, I moved the horse, eating the bishop.

"Bingo~" I said.

"Oh my gosh, why are you with twelve boys? You're the only girl here. Gosh." The girl said in front of us. She probably gained her courage with Luhan beside him.

"I'm Hana by the way. Luhan's girlfriend." She said in an annoying tone as I introduced myself.

"Jjeolbae here." I said shortly and proceeded with the chess. The twelve of us, excluding the two brats, exchanged looks. We're passing messages now.

Suho stared at me with a frown; portraying that he doesn't like the girl.

Baekhyun rolled his eyes and smiled at me; showing that he sees the girl flirty.

I have concluded. I don't need to get married with the naughty brat if there would be eleven guys for me. With them, I felt contented. They are my eleven diamonds.