Anna

Arranged Marriage with Luhan

Jjeolbae's P.o.V. 

We followed Luhan all the way to the Bubble Tea shop, only to see him with Hana. I do understand that you love her, but that does not mean that you need to be with her all the time. The two of us entered and ordered our  own bubble teas.  

"Two wintermelons, please." I requested. Then, the waiter gave us our orders. 

I was looking at the view the window shows. It was a lovely day indeed. But the problem is, the situation is totally awkward. Luhan is currently sitting at a table separated from us, with Hana, of course. Then, little Anna took a toy out.  

"Who gave you--" I was cut off when I saw Bang Yong Guk enter the shop. I was shocked and scared at the same time. He went towards us with a shy and apologetic face---totally not like the street boy he was before. 

He took a seat and joined us. 

"Annyeong haseyo! Thank you for giving me this." Anna said in a calm tone. 

"No problem." Bang Yong Guk said and smiled back at Anna. 

"Uhm..I came here to say sorry for what I did. I...I was just forced to. You know Hexagon, right?" He asked and I nodded. 

"Well, my father works there. They held him in captivity and would not release him unless I follow their orders. But when I saw you, I had hope. I know your brother, Taeyang. We were close friends before...uhm...you know." He bent his head down. 

"I was astonished when I heard all of you talking about Hexagon incorporated. The...the one who destroyed your house, the one you were living in with that brat. I was forced to destroy it. I'm really sorry. They forced me to follow you and your gang. I....do hope you could forgive me." He said. 

"No problem, it's alright. I forgive you. But we'll discuss it inside the house." I said. He nodded in understanding and smiled at me. 

"Really? Thank you very much!" He said. 

"I'll call the others." I said and pressed my keychain. Luhan turned to look at his phone. 

"Stay here. We have to discuss things, without your presence. Enjoy your stay with Hana." I whispered to him and headed straight to the house. 

Luhan's P.o.V. 

Discuss things? Now that I think of it, I haven't joined with EXO for a while now. But Hana made me forget about them. 

"Do you know about the Gucci shop on the malls? I really like the bags in there! Not to mention the shoes from......" I didn't listen to her. When I introduced Hana to them, they were bruised, but I was too focused on Hana to  ask about what had happened. I haven't helped Anna and Jjeolbae with our project yet. I was helping Hana with hers. I love Hana, and Jjeolbae is just nothing. 

Anna's P.o.V. 

Judging by Jjeolbae unnie's past and my present, we are somehow similar. I act and think like a teen, my parents did say, which I somehow believe. I have discussed the matter regarding Luhan brat with Jjeolbae unnie a while ago. 

Not in a million years will I call him oppa, but not in front of the people older than me, of course. I really hate him. He doesn't have a heart. I can see unnie giving her best in teaching and joining me, but him? Nah. I requested and pleaded Jjeolbae unnie to switch partners with others since I don't want to see her having a hard time coping up. I mean, don't stress herself. She agreed but she still has to find a new one. I would be investigating this man beside me, Bang Yong Guk. 

"Gukkiee oppaa~ Can I have a cotton candy? Buing buiiing!!" I did aegyo and he smiled. A heart for aegyo, check. He grabbed money from his pockets and bought cotton candy. After a while, he gave it to me. 

"I would give this to you only if you won't act like that in front of your omma Jjeolbae." He said and I nodded obediently. 

"Neee~ Arasseoo!" I cheered and he gave me the sweet snack. Jjeolbae unnie requested that she would fund for the cotton candy but oppa rejected. Okay, another point, check! 

We reached the house only to find eleven boys standing.  

"Annyeong haseyo." I said obediently. 

"Waa~ The child is so pretty." a tall man with large ears said. 

"I...I'm the only child in here. Who is the one you are referring to? I...I'm scared." I said and clung onto a man with a rectangle smile on his face. Are there any ghosts in here? I really am scared of ghosts. 

"He's describing you. What's your name?" he asked. 

"I...is that so? A.Anna. Anna is my name." I said. 

"Soo, we would be talking about this man." Jjeolbae unnie said. All of us settled down the living room's floor and discussed matters, some, I did not understand. But all of them were about what BYG oppa said a while ago. 

"They forced me. But now, I am free. I could tell you anything. I would be glad of help." He said. 

"Do you know someone who's name is Daehyun?" Kyungsoo oppa asked. I immediately remembered his name because in the English alphabet, there are two circles in the end of his name which looks like his eyes. 

"Yes, he was the one who ordered me to do so." BYG oppa replied. 

"Is that so? Then do you know what their reason is behind the mission they gave you?" Chanyeol oppa asked. In the english alphabet, his name starts with letter C, which looks just like his wide ears. A funny way to memorize, is 

it not? BYG shook his head. 

"I was not informed....but one of the person they trust the most knows, and he is in our school."  

"Who?" 

"Zelo." 

"A teacher?!"  

"Yes. That's why I was alarmed when he applied in this school. And I wanted to inform you that you should take care. I know you wrote a fake address so that he won't get further. But he's close with the students." BYG oppa replied. 

"Thank you very much for the information. Any add-ons?" Suho oppa asked. He was the one who helped me up when I tripped on the ground last week. He's a good guy. 

"None." 

"Thank you again. And join us in our lunch sometimes. I observed that you were being bullied. Stick with us, alright?" Lay recommended and he bowed. 

"Thank you." He replied. 

"Eat dinner with us."  

"I'm having a dinner with my father. And I can't join you with lunch from now on. We can't affort to apply in that school." BYG oppa said. So he's transferring? It's sad for me. Kkaeb song.  

"Use our restaurant stubs here. And you could get full scholarship in our school if you want. Not to mention that we are now friends." Suho oppa said. Oppa's really caring. I like him. 

"R..really? T-thanks. I....never had friends in my whole life." He bowed his head down. 

"Now you do. Now go and join your appa." He said and we bid goodbye to each other. 

Bang Yong Guk oppa's a candidate. But what about Suho oppa? 

"Oppa. Omma's having a hard time taking care of me. Luhan-sshi is always dating Hana-sshi. Could you give me some tips in not being a burden for omma?" I asked him. He bent down onto my level and smiled. 

"Don't mind that Luhan ahjusshi. And you're not a burden for your omma. Just smile brightly at her and the hard time she's having would be completed. Look at the eleven of us. We would be helping you and your mom, so don't  worry." He said.  

"Aigoo~ Kamsahamnida oppa!" I embraced him and smiled. 

"I want a hug from little Anna too!" 

"Me too!" 

Jjeolbae's P.o.V. 

"Hey, take care of my princess!" I said as the door creaked. It stopped when Luhan came in. Anna came behind me, looking scared. 

"What's the matter, Anna?" I asked her. 

"He screamed at me yesterday." She said and looked down. So many things have happened in just two days. In that span, BYG apologized, I was burdened by Luhan, and Anna is now having problems. 

"Annyeong." He said and the members greeted him casually. 

"Anna, come here." He said as Anna came in front of him. 

"Did you get the money from my wallet at the bubble tea shop?" He asked. 

"Aniyo." She shook her head innocently. 

"YOU WERE THE ONE WHO DID IT!" He shouted at my little princess. I immediately took Anna. Her eyes got watery all of a sudden. Silence came afterwards. I gave Anna to Suho and slapped Luhan. 

"How dare you." I said afterwards. 

"SHE DID! I CAN'T EVEN BUY HANA THE GUCCI SHE WANTED. AND THAT'S BECAUSE SHE STOLE MY MONEY!" Luhan said and Anna cried more. I slapped him again and he caught my wrist. He slapped me back. 

So, the bratty Luhan finally is here, huh? 

"YOU DIDN'T EVEN KNOW THAT ALL OF US GOT INJURED WHILE YOU WERE DATING THAT HANA!" 

"AND THAT'S BECAUSE YOU WERE BEING A BURDEN! YOU ARE NOT A PART OF EXO, AND YOU NEVER WERE." Tears flowed in my eyes as Tao grabbed me.  

"SHE IS, AND YOU ARE THE ONE WHO DOESN'T DESERVE TO BE." Kris said. 

Suho released Anna from his grip. He had a winning smile in his face which seemed strange. 

"It's my time not to be formal, Luhan brat. You always shout on me, so stop it, will you? Here are the pictures of Hana grabbing money from you. And don't ever dare say that I stole my money since my family owns an auditing  

company which has branches worldwide. Now, if you don't want your partnership with our company be untied, please refrain from being a fake. " Anna said in a matured and serious voice. I can't believe a kid like her could  

do that. She must be trained. 

Luhan grabbed the pictures from her and was shocked to see that what she was saying is real. There's the proof, Hana taking his wallet away without his knowledge. 

"And don't tell me that you are my 'father-like' figure when you are not. You're so fake. Even from the day you talked to me." She continued. 

Luhan widened his eyes and bowed in front of her. 

"I'm really sorry for my false accusations. I will now fix this mess up. I'm really sorry." Luhan said. 

"You don't mean it." 

"I do." 

"You don't." Anna said. Luhan sighed in defeat and nodded. 

"I would contact Hana first." He said, 

---- 

Luhan came back with sadness in his eyes. He probably can't believe that Hana was a fraud. He can't contact her anymore.  

Then, he came in front of Anna and said sorry which Anna accepted. After that, little Anna cried. 

"I....I can't take in the way you shouted at me. My parents never did that to me." She said. 

"I'm really sorry." Luhan said and she nodded but continued crying. She just cheered up when Chanyeol played with her. 

"How did you get injured?" He asked me. 

"Who are you? And why are you talking to a non-EXO member like me?" I asked him sarcastically. 

"I..." 

"It's alright, I knew it all along." I said. I felt emptiness in my heart. They didn't want me here, or Luhan doesn't, probably. 

"No...I didn't mean it." 

"Yes you do." 

"I...I'm sorry."  

"From now on, no one would be staying in the dark with you, for you have rejected them away." 

"Sorry." 

"You don't mean it."  

"I'm sorry, from the bottom of my heart."  

"I accept."  

"So we're okay now." 

"I don't want to make this longer. We'll eventually get fixed, anyway. But you have sinned in front of me way many times." I said and he nodded. He was about to say something when his phone rang. 

"Hello? Omma. Ne. Eh? EEEEEEEH?!" Was all I heard. 

"Waeyo?" I asked him. 

"You and Jjeolbae need to have a boyfriend-girlfriend relationship. You'll get married soon, so better keep your bond closer." That's what mom said." Luhan beamed at me. 

"Let's just fake it." I said and scoffed. Then, he nodded. 

I grabbed my popcorn and watched some fairy tale movies with Anna. We laid down on the couch and she started sleeping. I switched the movie to a zombie one. Kai entered the living room. 

"Can I watch?" He asked. 

"Feel free." I said and handed him some of my popcorn. We watched horror and comedy since the two of us like it. 

I sat beside him so that we wouldn't distrub Anna. I placed her on my lap and Jongin let my head rest on his shoulder. 

"Is this alright with you?" I asked. 

"I don't mind, don't worry. It's just a friendly help, after all." He said. 

"Yeah. Thanks dude." I said and he chuckled. Time passed and the two of us slept beside each other.

---

Did I elaborate the story or do you think that things had happened fast?