Her Appa

I've Got Your Back

 

Zico’s POV

Finally I had the courage to confess to her.

It was all in a rush. Since she recently broke up, it may be a good opportunity to cheer her up with me as her new found boyfriend.

Receiving applauses form the crowd, I knew I did a great job to swoon ----------.

And when she agreed, my heart was racing fast.

The happiness in me was completely indescribable. I never thought those hatred and fear she had for me before can nurture into likes and loves.

--------, I promise I’ll never let you go.

After all, you’re my first love baby.

I promise to never let anyone or anything break us apart.

Soon, the rain stopped. We left the café tugging onto each others’ arms.

Walking slowly, we enjoy each others’ presence.

“--------, saranghae”

Upon those words, she blushed and hugged me.

I giggled.

By the time we reached her house, it was already 7pm.

“Oppa, Appa is probably back now. Do you want me to introduce you to him? Y’know to make it less suspicious about our relationship,” she sheepishly scratched her head.

“I want to but.. are you sure it’s the right timing?” I cupped her face.

She immediately nodded.

“Don’t worry Oppa. Appa is a really nice person,” She smiled.

Any guy could’ve fallen for that angel’s smile.

We went into her house.

Her house was really clean and spacious.

Two floors to it. It may seem like a regular, average house on the outside.

However when you enter, it looks huge and classy.

Her family sure does love antiques. Instead of cool digital clocks, they used Grandfather’s Clock.

And they even have gramophone.

She led me to the living room where her Appa is comfortably drinking a cup of tea.

“Appa! I’m home and I have someone to introduce to you,” She hugged her Appa.

I was touched by the strong bond they have.

“Annyeonghaseyo. Chonun Woo Jiho imnida.” I bowed exactly 90˚ in front of him.

Amazed by my politeness, he patted my back.

“Do sit. Cup of tea?” He offered.

I calmly accepted it.

“You two have a chat. I’m going to washup first,” -------- went up.

----------‘s Appa wasn’t that bad after all.

He put in full trust in me to take care and protect ---------.

----------‘S Appa was a gentle wise man who takes his daughter as first priority.

So if I were to ever crush -------- to heartbreak, he’ll make me regret.

And with that I would never want to hurt her in this case. I would never hurt the person I love dearly.

Especially  --------.

When --------- got down, I permitted to leave.

I kissed --------‘s forehead and left.

I punched my fist in the air.

“I won her Appa’s heart. I got his approval!”

I rejoiced over the accomplishment.