New Kid

I've Got Your Back

It has been a month since JiEun’s test results. One thing for sure, I’ve moved on.

Group studies with Block B, late night suppers with Jiho Oppa and guess what? Jaehyo and I got even closer.

He’s like my adopted oppa. Yeah, he’ll go all overprotective of me after Jiho Oppa.

Life came back as per normal.

Just that, recently I’ve decided to pick up on learning guitar to kill time.

Its Tuesday today and school ended early.

I went to home to shower and eat. By five, I left the house with my guitar bag and my theory book.

As soon as I reached the center, Jungmo Oppa, my instructor welcomed me. “ Uhm.. --------sshi, there’s gonna be a new student attending the same private class as you. I hope you two get along very well,” I spaced out.

My mind totally went blank. New kid? Oh common, I don’t need another person to laugh and my y s upon the guitar.

I swear I big time. Well okay then, I guess we have to get along sooner or later. I nodded and start tuning my guitar.

Just then a tall blondie came in. I guess this is the new kid. He has extremely sharp features and fierce eyes.

I gulped my fear away and reached out my right hand, “ Annyeong , I’m ---------. I guess we’ll be stuck for lessons together. Nice to meet you anyway,”

From those eyes, I expected for a smirk or cold response.

But no, he grabbed my hand and shook it. “Hey there. Call me GD,” he gave the most dazzling smile ever.

 Well, I guess having a new kid ain’t that bad after all. But wait, GD? What a name!

The lesson went by really fast. Having a company for lessons aren’t that bad after all. It’s a new fresh excitement to look forward to.

You know how clumsy and silly I can be. That’s the reason for secluding myself from the big bunch and attend one-to-one lessons with Jungmo Oppa.

GD turned out to be better than how he looked.

He may have this kind of ugly smirk which is a total turn-off , but behind those fierce eyes, he has a glowing heart.

He’s really kind, trustworthy and loyal. With that our friendship lasted for two weeks already.

“That kid.. you sure he’s trustworthy? He looks like he’ll hurt you anytime yknow,” Jiho Oppa totally feels uneasy about this friendship.

“Oh common Oppa , he’s not that bad after . Look , we’re still good after half a month,” I cupped his face and noticed the shifty eyes he have.

“Give me one more month and I’ll prove to you he’s a good buddy. Arasso?” he nodded after much assurance.

I left Jiho Oppa with Block B and went out for lunch with GD.

I left the house and grabbed a cab.

---------------

A/N

Olla !

Guess what? My internet connection died down on me and I can only use the school's library lappy to update this story .

How sad D:

I'll update with my mom's iphone then.

Apologies for the late update.

I promise this story will be short.

Comment & Subscribe ! <3

psps // i've got this totally awesome story line in my mind .

More like a diary recount .

Wait for it . 

And finally , Congrats to Infinite for their win in the battle dance . They totally rocked the house . Sadly only got to hear the news, but not see it :(