First Day Of School

I've Got Your Back

Summer break ended in no time. I woke up earlier than usual since it’s my first day of school.

I braided my hair to the side and put on my uniform. Glancing at the mirror for the last time, I got down preparing breakfast.

“Good morning Appa!” I greeted dad. He smiled and caressed my cheeks.

I sighed. How I wish Umma would be here eating breakfast with us.

I shrugged the thoughts off and got off for school. I hugged Appa and bade him goodbye.

With that, I walked off to school.

“_______! Palli dorawa!” Ji Eun instantly hugged me as soon as she spotted me.

Guess what? She’s gonna start bragging about her holiday to California. Especially about those hot 6-pac abs hotties. They’re never to be missed. However, she’ll always remember me and be there for me through thick and thin. That’s what I love the most about her. She quickly grabbed my arm and pulled me to the side.

Since it was the first the of school freshman, sophomore, juniors and seniors will gather in the school hall for the welcome ceremony. Ji Eun and I went into the classroom and put down our bags. Without any hesitation, we left for the hall. Anticipating to see the ‘cute awesome little freshmen and sophomores, we hurried to the hall.

“Hey -------. Its good to see you again,”

It was Kikwang Oppa. I was enlightened by his presence. I smiled widely.

“You too! Sorry, I’ve gotta scurry off,” bading goodbye, Ji Eun hurried me to the hall.

Getting the best seats, I sighed. All of a sudden, I felt a pair of warm hands covering my eyes.

*HAH! Still want to trick me.*

“JunHyung Oppa! I know it’s you alright!” I shrieked and burst out into laughter.

JunHyung Oppa smiled and kissed me on the forehead. Patting my head, he had to leave and join his other friends.

Soon it was time for assembly. Students settled down in their seats and waited for the arrival of the freshmen for this year.

As soon as this year’s batch of freshmen entered, we started applauding loudly.

I scanned through the sea of faces for any familiar faces.

*Naaah. Not even one. * I slouched.

Suddenly, JiEun’s voice grabbed my attention.

“-------, isn’t that your n-neighbor? H-he.. He’s damn hot!” JiEun started shrilling.

Neighbor? Oh no. Dammit, don’t tell me it’s none other than JiHo.

*Hot?! You call that hot?!*

That swagger gonna start getting into my life now.

I clenched my fist and slouched the next moment.

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

First chappy's up ! Apologies for the short one.

Anyway , SO BEAST !

See ya in the next chapter :D