That Swagger

I've Got Your Back

 

~~~~Your POV~~~~

Our eyes met.

*Oh great. I was caught off guard*

He shook his head and smirked. Tucking his hands into the pockets of his pants, he continued walking towards his seat. Why oh why. He’s already a royal pain in my . Now, he’s in the same school as me. Great. Just great. Now all you have to do is sit, wait and prepare. In no time, that swagger gonna start messing around with you.

I sighed heavily and shifted my gaze towards JunHyung Oppa. It’s been awhile since he contacted me. He went for a holiday in France together with Beast. And since that trip, he didn’t send me any text messages nor calls. Anyway, I didn’t mind. It’s his senior year. And as a good girlfriend, I shouldn’t get so worked up over small matters. Instead, I should be ready to be there for him when he needed me.

Suddenly, I was interrupted by loud cheers. I looked up and saw the principals and his vices coming into the hall. I scoffed and continued watching.

Soon, assembly ended and we have to return to our homeroom classes for a session.

JiEun walked by my side and tugged onto my arm. Bragging about how she met this cute-looking guy and smiled. *So cheeky.*the next moment, I stopped in tracks.

Zico was just a few meters away from me. Like a kid, he saluted me and walked off. Annoyed, I faced towards JiEun.

“JiEun –ah. I missed you. I missed you so so much that I could die during those 3 weeks without talking to you. Promise me you’ll hang out with me after school?” I pleaded and hugged her.

Astonished, JiEun just nodded.

I felt emptiness. So lonely that I could even cry. Even Junhyung Oppa can’t be there all the time to protect me. Please stay by my side Song JiEun.

I sighed. This year’s of school gonna be hell. Zico’s not letting me off easily. Afterall, that kid is a strong street-fighter. I never wanna mess up with him. You might wonder how can this noona be so afraid of him right?

Guess what? He’s younger than I am by a few months. That lazy skipped school too many times that he actually has to repeat middle school twice.

That fear is just unbearable. Once I neglected his request, I was almost kissed by him.

*Andwae! I must save up my first kiss for Junhyung oppa.*

Blushing, I cupped my cheeks.

 

~~~JiEun’s POV~~~

I stared at --------. She’s been acting weird these days. Its like she’s not being herself.

I wanted to approach her. But, she probably have some relationship problems with JunHyung Oppa.

I shrugged the thoughts off and get to our seats. Soon, our Mr Choi came in together with a rough-looking boy. I nudged -------- for his presence and continued scanning him from top to bottom.

“Class, this boy here transferred from a freshmen level to our class. Introduce yourself please,” Mr Choi spoke.

He raised his right arm up and said, “Zico imnida. -------ah, annyeong!”

His smile grew into a smirk. -------- looked at the mention of her name and gasped.

---------- began shiver and stutter. Oh no, there must be something on with these two.

I slouched and sighed heavily. 

___________________

So this is it. I'm sorry if i'm ever writing crap up there. Keke ^^

Continue reading.

Comment and subscribe ! :D