Make Me Love You

I've Got Your Back

[Your POV]

26th Dec, I rush to the hospital with Junhyung.

It has been two hours JiEun was sent to the delivery room. I paced up and down outside the room, hoping it will end safely.

Not long before my heart starts to race, the doctor got out of the room.

"So, are you the patient's relatives?" he asked.

"No, we're her closest friends" I replied.

"And her husband? He'll be here soon," I started to get impatient with doctor.

Cummon mister, run along.

"How's JiEun?" a voice interupted us.

"Are you her husband?" the doctor directed towards Jiho oppa.

"Deh, where's my wife?"he was panting.

"She lost lots of blood during delivery and almost lost her life. Her condition is really really weak and I would like it if you pay extra attnetion to her when she's better," he advised.

"And the baby boy... He sure do look like you. You have a healthy baby, Mr Woo."

At that instant, all my worries vanishes into the thin air.

I smiled at Junhyung and nodded.

"Can we see her now?" 

"Sure, this way please" the doctor led the way.

When we entered the room, JiEun was soundly asleep.

I guess she just have to sleep off the pain away.

I rubbed her hair and slightly smiled.

"You made it JiEun," I whispered.

"So.. now that you guys have the baby, what about the official marriage?" Junhyung purposely coughed it all out.

I shook my head and giggled.

"I need a stable finance first," he replied.

I nodded and casted Junhyung the '-.-' face. Seconds later, he began chuckling.

His laugh was too loud that JiEun stirred in her sleep. I realized she's already awake by the time i smacked Junhyung's arm.

"JiEun ah how was it?" She smiled and jut nodded. Still bearing the pain from her delivery.

Not long before the atmosphere gets awkward, the doctor came in just in time with their baby.

"Hello there young couple. You havea very healthy son here," He handed the baby to JiEun before exiting the room.

I hunche over to see the baby.

He has twinkling eyes and chubby cheeks. I was touched when the baby cooed. He was so cute. Oh god, just shoot me now. Let me pinch his cheeks!

"So.. any ideas of this boy's name?" I sounded calm.

The couple looked at each other and shook their heads, "Eobseo.."

"Hmm.. then how about Jason? Woo Jason ?" I suggested.

Instantly, they agreed and nod their heads.

"Nice one, yeobu!" Junhyung cheered on.

"Yah! Since when was I your yeobu? Do you k now how cheesy it sounded?" I scoffed and tried to lower down my volume.

Not long after that, we left for home.

[Junhyung's POV]

"So.. now that we're both singles.. do-"I was cut off by -------, and sounded erted.

"Not now Junhyung!" she almost punched me in the chest.

Ouwww... I pouted.

"You know I'll wait for you right?"

"Huh? Since when? Since pigs finally learnt how to fly?" she laughed.

"I'm serious!" I was taken back by her reply.

Then she leaned her head closer to me. I thougth she's gonna kiss me to calm me down.

So, i closed my eyes to "savour" the romantic atmosphere.

Instead of receiving a peck on my lips, I heard her whisper.

"Why. So. Serious. Muahahahah!" she guffawed like the Joker in Dark Knight.

Her head almost rolled off seeing the expression I had.

"YAH!" I yelled before chasing her up.

 

----------

FINALLY !

It's the end!

Wait up for its sequel. But i have to manage my time well too.

I'll be sitting for my EndofYear exams real soon. So, gotta keep my head in focus mode.

Won't be updating until I'm free. Check out and subscribe to my 2nd fanfic :

How I Met This Bastard.

Gomapsumnida!

Love you , my readers :)