Pregnancy Test

I've Got Your Back

 

[Your POV]

The next few days were dreadful. I couldn’t concentrate well in classes.

I was moody while Block B is enjoying their lunch. I never knew Junhyung had the heart to do this to me. He just crashed all the plans I had with him. I never knew JiEun had been fighting for Junhyung behind my back.

I gave space and time for Junhyung  to catch up with his school work since it was his senior year.

But I never thought he would use that time to have me replaced.

I can never imagine this – Junhyung and JiEun together shared not only the same room, but the same bed.

They would soon receive a child from their very own bloods.

For once I thought I could save JiEun and report Junhyung for having premarital with her.

But hey, that’s really lame.

It’ll just make the mess bigger. Considering the fact that Junhyung’s gonna graduate this year.

School went by slowly.

I met up with Junhyung and JiEun on the rooftop again.

This time round, without Jiho Oppa.

He and Junhyung will just get in squabbles and that doesn’t make the situation any better.

“You sure its positive JiEun ?” I asked with high hopes, hoping she’ll deny that pregnancy.

JiEun, however, nodded.

My hopes crashed instantly.

JiEun herself was unsure whether its Junhyung’s or some other guys’.

Well , JiEun’s not that type of ty es who just can’t resist their temptations.

I knew she wouldn’t do this such things.

I decided to bring both of them for a check up. However JiEun will be caught for the underaged pregnancy by the doctors.

I sighed and called Jiho Oppa’s brother, Taewoon Oppa.

“ Yeoboseyyo, oppa? My friends will be coming over to your clinic for a check. Is that fine?”

“Of course, dear. You are always welcomed!”

With that, the phone call ended.

In the clinic, JiEun was sent for the pregnancy test. I paced up and down, hoping that it will be negative.

Soon enough, Taewoon Oppa called me out.

“--------- you know she’s of underage right?”

“That’s the point of bringing her here. I trust you oppa. Well, I guess the results are positive,” I mumbled.

He nodded.

“Who is the father of this unborn child?”

I bit my lip and replied,” My ex..”

Taewoon Oppa got up from his seat and cupped my face.

“Gwenchana.. This guy just happens to be a foolish bastard,” he assured me.

I slightly smiled and hugged him.

Encouraged, I left the room.

“So?” Anxiety was written all over her face.

“Take very good care of your health. You need to keep the baby healthy,”

I slouched on the chair.

Junhyung immediatey felt guilty.

“Confirmed, my child?”

“Test results will be out next two weeks,” I told him.

JiEun knew that it has to be Junhyung’s child for sure.

She knew they were caught sleeping together.

Disappointed, I buried my face in my hands.