My morning surprise

Stuck in my Heart

Eunmi's POV:

Jonghyun and I have been texting each other almost everday. Although I havent seen him in a week, but i managed to deal with it. Today, i woke up with glee.Why? Because i was going to meet Jonghyun oppa today! I carefully checked the time, and it read 7:18 A.M. Feeling oddly excited today, i washed up and ran downstairs hoping to surprise Jonghyun Oppa at his dorm. Unnie and my cousins came down, looking horrible. And when i mean horrible, i mean horrible! Their faces werent washed and they eyes were still fighting to sleep.

"Hey guys!! Good morning!" I said, beginning to make breakfast. I cracked an egg, chopped some meat and vegetables, and began making my whole house smell like american breakfast. Finishing up, I heard my phone ring. I carefully glanced at my phone and i saw a text message coming in. Curious as to who it was, i washed my hands and ran to my phone.

"Hey, Eunmi! Sllooooww down, girl! Aish~ She’s just in looove~ oooh!” Min and Christine said to me.

I smiled as I went upstairs to my room. I opened the text message, my heart pounding. It was from Jonghyun Oppa.

Hey Baby~ Good morning. I love you….I don’t think these 3 words can express how much I love you. My love for you reaches up to the heavens, my need for you reaches up to the universe, and you not by my side…I think I’d rather die. Haha corny isn’t it? Hehe Baby~ I just wanted to tell you how much I love you. I think I left something on your front yard last night. Can you check it out for me please?

 

I smiled, rereading everything again and again. I smiled as I looked up. I began squealing and jumping up and down.

I looked at my window to see where it was before I got it.

Reaching my window, I looked down….and guess what I saw.

Jonghyun oppa was there, looking as cute as ever, smiling at me while holding up some signs.

It read: Hey Yeobo~ Will you accept my heart?

I smiled and nodded my head continuously, with a bright smile on my face.

He tossed the sign to the side and a new sign was held up.

It read: Will you love me the same way as I love you?

I nodded my head even more. My smile grew bigger as I laughed at his cuteness.

He smiled at me again and I smiled happily as he tossed the sign to the side.

It read: Will you be my one and only love?

He tossed that to the side and held up another.

It read: Will you be with me through all our tough times?

I nodded my head furiously, making sure he knew how happy I was at the moment.

He tossed that one to the side and held up another one.

It read: And will you please go on a date with me?

He put the sign down and gave me a huge smile, pleading with his eyes.

I smiled and I yelled out the window, “Yes oppa!! I will be your date!” I said happily.

He laughed, and held up this one ginormous sign that read “Saranghae, now and forever!” With a big heart on it.

I ran downstairs, out the door, and into his arms.

A tear escaped my eye as I looked at him with happiness shown on every inch of my face.

“Oppa~ I love you!!” I said, kissing him on the lips.

“Haha, I’m happy you liked it, Eunmi-ah~ Saranghae” He said, kissing my forehead. I stayed there, nestled in his arm, feeling all the love I had for him. He was my everything to me.

“Oppa~ You do realize that was corny right? Haha too cheesy~ “ I said, smiling.

He hugged me tighter, pressing his forehead to mine and keeping our eyes locked in place. He smiled at me and said,

“I love you Eunmi. And I don’t think I can stop. Haha but you enjoyed it right?” He said, from pouting to smiling.

I laughed and gave him a big hug.

“Yeah~ I know. I enjoyed it too much…mmph!” I said, pretending to be mad.

He chuckled and lifted my chin, and brushing his hair away from his eyes. He took a step closer to me, and kissed me.

My pounded as I heard him say, “I love you”

I heard noise coming from a bush and was startled. We both looked back and I came closer to the bush, wondering what it was.

The SHINee boys came out and laughed nervously, each rubbing their back of their necks.

“Haha, well…hello there couple…haha….ok…well…we’ll just wait in the- RUN!!!” And those losers ran in. I laughed at them and took Jonghyun oppa inside.

“Oppaa~ We will be in the house for a moment, k!!” I yelled to the guys.

“Arasso~ take your ti-DON’T TAKE YOUR TIME! But have a good time Jongmi!! Hahaha~ our new Couple name!!!” Key oppa and onew oppa said, high-fiving each other while Taeminnie just waved at me. I waved back at him and smiled.  

We walked hand in hand inside the house.

As expected, my sisters and cousins, fell down while looking at us from the windows.

And guess what else? Christine was recording.

DANG IT! WHY DOES THIS ALWAYS HAPPEN TO ME!! T.T

“Yah~ Christine!! Guys~ what’s this all about?!” I said, pointing to the camera that was now in front of our faces.

“Hey guys~” Jonghyun oppa said.

They all screamed and squealed.

“Ok~ Now you people need to eat now~ you love birds!!” Unnie said.

Jonghyun took me by the waist and led me towards the decorated table.

He kissed my cheek before sitting down.

“Yah~ Jonghyun-ah, you’re so cheesy you know. I don’t know how Eunmi even liked you. haha” Unnie and Min said.

“I guess it was fate.” He said, his eyes never leaving mine.

I couldn’t wait for the date~ but as long as I was the Oppa, I was perfectly fine.

This was the best morning surprise ever….


Hey guys~ I'm really sorry it's short and that i havent updated in months! I'm really sorry!

I kind of lost hope in this fanfic~ but i have regained it back! HAHA

I will update as soon as possible, probably either tomorrow or saturday! keke :D

thank you to all my subscribers and commenters who stuck with me~ haha

i love you guys~ keke

anyways, it's a short chapter...but i hope you like it!! Enjoy~

Oh! And comments and subscribers are LOVED!! ^^