Finally seeing them in person!

Stuck in my Heart

No way am i looking at them. I couldn't put myself at risk. What if I go crazy and then their manager strangles me or something?! And SHINee sees everything?!?! And doesn't do anything about it?! NO WAY!

Suddenly, I felt an urge to scream. I knew Christine and Min wouldn't control themselves from turning into monster fangirls. And when i mean monster, I mean monster.

I felt someone come closer to me.

Christine whispered to me, although it sounded like she was quietly screaming in my ears. "Eun Mi, LOOK! It's SHINee!! OMG! They look soooo cute in person!! I took a glance at Christine and saw her spazzing like crazy, jumping up and down in her seat. I whispered back.

"Don't go for their looks, they might be jerks, and remember! We have to act like we don't care unless they will notice!" I said, giving her my version of Minho's famous 'Flaming Charisma' stare.

She was right, I looked at the corner of my eyes and saw Jonghyun. Man did he look cute!! Taemin was just adorable. He was already passed out, hugging Onew like their was no tommorrow.

They must be reeeaalllyy tired. Just ignore them, and I will live. My heart hurts from not being able to scream, shout, or even smile. All I did was sit there, staring at the ground. I realized that i probably looked like a boring person, so I jumped up from my seat, and stood in front of Min and Unnie.

I whispered to them. "Aah!! I'm about to die! Guys, It's them! It's them! it's REALLY them!!"  I said, sounding a little over excited.

"Hey Eun Mi, you know what Sunmi said to me just now?? She sai-" Instantly, my sister put her hand on Min's mouth, telling her to shut up.

The moment my sister let go, Min blurted out,

"Pedonoona has just entered the building everyone!" Min said, making us laugh like crazy.Min started doing her girl group dances, and Christine joined in, making me laugh like crazy.  I wanted to join them and their craziness, but Jonghyun was watching, so I sat at a different seat, away from SHINee so i can sleep peacefully until the plane arrived.

Jonghyun's POV:

I looked up to see who was the owner of the ruckus, when I noticed a group of girls laughing like crazy. Ugh, don't tell me their fangirls. Like I don't see them everywhere I go. I stared at them, waiting for one of the girls to come up to us, and ask for an autograph, but nothing. mmmmm.....I wondered. Thats odd. Too bad im not good at English. I couldnt even understand one word coming out of their mouths. I looked at them in disgust. Are they trying to get my attention?! Dancing to super junior, our songs, snsd, dbsk, and big bang WONT get you guys ANYWHERE near us.

"Hyung, Look! They are trying to show us that they can dance. I can dance waaaaay better than them! Plus, I look more like a 'girl' than them. Pathetic." Trust me Key, Im pretty sure you can beat any girl. He even acts out those scary romantic scenes in dramas, forcing me to join in with him. And he ALWAYS has to do that during recordings! I bet our fans actually think 'Jongkey' is real. I would never join him with his stupid senarios, but just to give my audience a good laugh, I had to play along. Ugh, now our fans might think we are gay or something. I mean, who knows, one day he might find out that he was a girl all his life.

I laughed at my own thought. Making all the girls glance at me, except for one that sat far away from us. She was pretty. WAIT. What am i saying?! Ugh. When will the stupid plane arrive!