Just when it couldn't get any worse

Stuck in my Heart

Eunmi's POV:
 

I woke up suddenly when I felt like someone was on me. Seeing in the dark, I couldn’t tell if it was a large heavy bag or something scarier than that.

“HELP ME!!! HELP ME!!! I’M STUCK HERE!!!! THE DOORS LOCKED!!! SOMEONE…..PLEASE….HELP ME!!” I said, hoping someone would hear me.

“OWWW….WHAT THE HECK IS THAT NOISE?! WHERE AM I?!” Someone said.

“AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WHO IS THAT?!?!?! DON’T YOU GET NEAR ME, FREAK!!!!!!!!!!!” I said, huddling at a corner so no one would get me.

“Eunmi??? Eunmi…… is that you??” Someone said.

UH-OH. I know that voice….JAY.

 

Jonghyun’s POV:

“Hahha, ok guys, I get it, we are cute together. Hahaha, ok…well I have to go now. Eunmi Is probably waiting for me.”

I attempted to search everywhere I could to find her, but nothing. Mmm….where is she??

I heard some banging but didn’t think of anything.

“Oh, oppa!! Oppa!!! Oppa, over here!!!” Someone said. I turned around and Jesscia was waving at me to come to her and her group.

I heavily sighed and decided to go over to her since I couldn’t find Eunmi.

“What do you want Jessica?” I said, coldly.

“Come here and sit down.” I sat down, eyeing her just to make sure she wouldn’t try anything on me.

She sat down next to me and every now and then she would come closer to me and scoot over so that we were SSUUPPPEERRR close.

“Oppa….let’s talk ok??” And we did.

 

Eunmi’s POV:

“Eunmi….I can…I can explain-” He tried to say, when we ran out of words to say.

“Save it. I don’t want to hear your excuse ok? J-just save it.” I said, trying to stay calm.

My eyes adjusted to the darkness and I could see Jay clearly right in front of me, his eyes full of sorrow.

“What? Why do you keep staring at me like that?” I said, annoyed.

His eyes didn’t change, but it seemed to soften. He examined my face, and brought his hand to my face, slowly coming up to brush my hair away from my eyes.

I was more than mad at him. Yes I keep grudges, but anyone who were in my shoes right now would feel the same thing.

“Eunmi-ah….” He began. We were sitting so close to each other since the closet was a very small one.

I hated when he spoke my name. I just…I just hated it.

“Don’t say my name. You have no right to…” I said, trying to suppress my tears that happened to appear in my eyes.

 

“Look, I know I have no right to talk to you….but at least let me explai-” He tried to say.

“Just save it ok…..It’s already in the past. It doesn’t matter anymore, besides it’s not like I have feelings for you anymore…..so please….please…just….” My words started to trail off as my tears spilled. I began to cry, as the feeling of missing him, the feeling of waiting for him and everything that had happened in the past all began to resurface right in front of my face.

“Eunmi-ah…..please don’t do this to me…. I’m really sorry. I don’t know how to tell you how much I missed you….how much I needed you when I left for Korea….I know I was a bad boyfriend but…..” He said. His words stopped as he heard me yelling and screaming for help.

“PLEASE!!! SOMEONE HELP ME!! I’M STUCK IN THE CLOSET!!! PLEASE~ PLEASE…..” I tried to say. Everything started to come back to me….all the memories we had together…just….everything..

It was too overwhelming for me to hear his words, let alone hear his voice again.

I cried even harder, clutching the door knob.

I heard someone coming, tying to find out where I was and which closet I was in…

My head hurted like crazy and I was stuck in this prison with the person I hated the most.

When the door finally seemed to open, someone I didn’t expect to come, came for me. It was my sister, Sunmi. I ran into her arms, crying like crazy.

“What happened Eunmi? Are you okay? W-hy is HE here?!” She said, pointing at Jay.

“It’s a long story, I’ll tell you later. Can we just leave right now…please?” I said, begging.

“Okay….fine…just get your bag and let’s go. “ She said to me. By this time, Min, Christine, and Biyeon were right next to us.

“Eunmi-ah~ I saw BEAST today!! OMO!! They look sooo………..KYAH~!!!!!!!” Christine said, squeelling like a fan girl.

“Christine, now is not the time….look Eunmi, grab your stuff from SHINee’s dressing room and tell Jonghyun, and then we’ll leave now…kay?” She said. I nodded my head, wiped my tears, and ran to get my stuff.

As I was leaving, I could hear Min and Sunmi talking to Jay. They sounded pretty angry. My tears seemed to disappear as I walked into their dressing room. Something I didn’t think would happen…..happened.

 

Jonghyun’s POV:

I finally got away from that monster, Jessica. Yes, she is a monster, and NO… I will not call her Noona.

I went to our dressing room to be with the guys when the door opened again. I sat down next to Taemin and watched the person enter the room.

Jessica ran into my arms. She put my hands to her waist and kept hugging me.

“JESSICA…GET OFF ME NOW!!!” I tried to say, disgusted of her even being in the same room as me.

She stopped hugging me to say something.

“JUST SHUT UP. Oppa….did you know…..you can NEVER win against me? REMEMBER~ I get EVERYTHING I want.” She said before hugging me again. I tried my best to keep her away from me.

Then, the door began to open again. I tried to escape her from keeping my hands on her waist when she just stopped hugging me……and kissed me. Just like that. I was frozen in place, anger boiling in every inch of me.

I looked towards the door and saw Eunmi looking at me. I realized where my hands were and began to explain to her.

“Eunmi….it’s not what it looks like!! PLEASE LISTEN TO ME!” I tried to say, but she just walked to get her bag, stood right in front of me, and slapped me in the face.

“Don’t even think of seeing me again.” She said before running out of the door.

I pushed Jessica with all my strength to the floor and ran after her.

This just couldn’t be happening….

I ran with all my might and finally saw her. I grabbed her wrist and pleaded.

“Eunmi-ah…..please forgive me. It’s really not what it looks like!!! I love you and only you!! Jessica was the one who did this!! She made it look like I was the suspect!!!!! I swear I would NEVER do that!! I even tried to get her away from me! Eunmi…I love you…please don’t do this….please…..” I said, pleading….begging….basically anything I could do to get her to understand.

“Let me go.” She said, not even looking at me.

“No….if I let you go, you’re not coming back.” I said, sounding desperate….well I was anyways.

“What makes a difference….you’re just going to hurt me even more….oppa…please…just let me go….” She said before she passed out in my arms.


Hey guyshHh

Hey guys!! I'm sorry if i kept you waiting!! I have tons of projects that kept popping up, so i didnt have the time to update~ keke

But!! I will try my best to update, okay?! keke

Anyways, I hope you like this chapter!! PLease tell me what you think!! =)

Thank you to ALL who subscribed and commented!! You guys are DAEBAK!! HEHE ^^

Please comment and subscribe~ and ENJOY!! ^.^