The beginning of my so-called fairytale.

Stuck in my Heart

Eunmi’s POV:

I woke up on some couch. There was some kind of music that seemed to blast in my ears. It sounded familiar. Curious to what it was, I carefully sat up to face some sort of stereo. I panicked.

Were was I? aah….

Then it hit me… The last thing I remember was that Jonghyun and Jessica…kissed. Aish, get that out of your head Eunmi.

So I was still in the Music Bank building.

Anyways, I tried to stand up and figure out where Sunmi and the rest were, when I stumbled upon a carpet, slipping.

Closing my eyes, I waited for the pain to strike in my body, but to my surprise, I felt someone wrap their arms around me and held me up to face them.

Slowly opening my eyes, I found my savior. And it was no one I wanted to see.

“J-jay….what…what are you doing here? Didn’t I already tell you to leave?” I tried to say. It was hard to scream after the pain in my head from waking up.

“Eunmi… I’m sorry, I didn’t mean to make you cry, I just wanted to-”

“What do you think you’re doing to my girlfriend?” Someone said.

I attempted to look around to see who was talking, but I was swept up by someone else. He held me tight, not even daring to let go.

“J-Jonghyun…..” Was all I could say. It sort of hurt seeing him again after that incident. I mean…what kind of person does that? Goes on saying you love someone, then telling me he hates his ex when really, he never stopped loving her. SO CLICHÉ.

I attempted to run out of his grasp but he held on tight, not even budging.

“I’m not done with you missy…” He said.

“Jay! There you are! I was looking all over for you!” Tiffany said, running up to Jay to hug him. And guess who came with her.

Jessica.

She was all smiling and everything, acting as if nothing happened….psh…yea right.

“J-Jessica? What the hell?! Why did you lock me and Eunmi up?!?! Not to mention, you almost killed her! God, something must be wrong with you….how could you do such a thing?” Jay started to say.

That’s when it hit me. I was walking to the guys’ room, when someone put a cloth on my face and stuffed me in a closet…..

wow…that ugly little lying stealing of a boyfriend little .

“WHAT THE HELL?!?! WHY WOULD YOU DO THAT JESSICA?! Was this your plan to get back at me? Or was this your plan to get back with me? Didn’t I already tell you I love Eunmi for the x10000000000 time!!” He said, his anger coming to its limit.

He shoved me to the side, only to slap Jessica in the face.

"Don't ever touch my girlfriend again." He said.

She looked so pained...so hurt...so...unloved.

I stood there in his arms, completely shocked.

“Jessica…is that true?” Tiffany said, looking down at her.

“What? You really think I would do that? Tiffany…I was with you the whole time!! What the hell! Your going to trust them?! I didn’t even do anything. Why are you accusing me of something I didn’t even do!” She said, trying to supress her tears that were beginning to fall. Jonghyun oppa rolled his eyes and smirked.

"I-Im sorry...I-I didn't mean it like that-" Tiffany said.

"Safe it. I don't need your apologies." Jessica shot at Tiffany.

Jessica then looked straight into my eyes and grabbed me by the wrist, taking me away from Jonghyun.

“Listen Eunmi….you better watch your back. Don’t think I’m not done with you. I’ll get you one way or another. And if this means taking your precious Jonghyun away, then so be it. Besides, won't he get mad when he sees you with Jay? I mean, you’re already in love with him. It would break Jonghyun’s heart if I tell him, now will it?” Jessica said, eyeing me.

“What the hell did I do to you?! I didn’t even do anything! Why are you doing all this? To get Jonghyun back?” I said, staring into her eyes, giving her my most dirtiest look.

“Hahaha~ that’s just the thing. Nothing. But when I say I get WHATEVER I want…that means I get WHATEVER I want, when I want it? Do you get it now? Or do I have to repeat myself to make it clear to you? Better watch your back, .” She said, poison running out of . She snapped her fingers and just like that, Tiffany scurried to her side. They left without a word, but you could surely see the poison run out of her like a fountain.

I couldn’t take it. I ran up to her and slapped her in the face….at least, that’s what I wanted to do…until Jonghyun held me so that I wouldn’t take a hit at her.

Jessica fought Tiffany’s grip to get to me, but lost (as expected).

“Jess…let’s go. She’s not worth it. If you fight her, we’ll get out 2nd warning. Come on, you know what’ll happen to us if the CEO finds out. Your lucky we even covered for you with Hyuna….we can’t keep doing this. Stop it now. Let’s go. Come on Jaebum oppa, we are leaving now.” Tiffany said.

They began to leave, each one of them giving me a dirty look.

I decided to get her back.

“Hey Jessica…." I said. She turned around, flipped her hair, rolled her eyes, and looked at me from the distance.

"What?" She said...so bitter and evil.

"let’s see if you can. Not everything can be yours...right?” I said, smiling from ear to ear.

She scoffed and rolled her eyes, her fists forming into a ball. She grabbed Jaebum and Tiffany and dragged them away to who knows where.

 Haha~ I made her mad. That . If she wants to fight, then let the battle begin.

I’m not letting anyone push me anymore. If she wants Jonghyun so bad, let’s see her try to take him away from me.

“Hey, baby…are you okay? I’m REALLY REALLY sorry about what happened earlier~ Jessica just barged through the door and started to hug me. I couldn’t get her off of me. I think she knew you were coming because right when you opened the door she-”

“Oppa…it's okay. I just want to feel safe right now.” I said, hugging him tightly.

“So…you forgive me?” He said, his puppy eyes started to form.

I laughed and kissed him.

“Yes…I forgive you. But if that little thinks she could take you away…..then let just see her tr-” I was interrupted.

Jonghyun oppa put a finger to my lips and said, “Ssh…..let’s just forget that right now. Now is just you and me.” He said, while hugging me once more.

“Ah~ It feels good to have you in my arms. Don’t think of running away again, you here? These arms are only meant for my one girl….and that’s you.” Jonghyun oppa cheekily said.

“Yah~ What did I tell you about saying cheesy things!!” I said, trying to escape his cheeyness.

“Keke…but you know you like it! Come here and hug Oppa…” He said, while chasing me.

 

Turns out, I wasn’t passed out that long. The guys’ performance was coming up soon.

The rest of my day went pretty smoothly. I found out that Min had to go to work again….so she had to leave early, and Sunmi was sleeping; probably tired from work yesterday.

As for Christine and Biyeon, they continued their adventure sneaking into Idols’ dressing room and stealing some clothes and who knows what else.

 Mmmm…. I have nice cousins and sisters don’t I??

Haha, let’s just say…this was the beginning of a whole new chapter in my life.


Hey guys! I updated again!!

Yay!! So yea, Jessica is mad that Jonghyun didn't love her anymore and replaced her with someone better.

And Tiffany is supporting Jessica for only one reason. And that i cannot tell you. keke

Jay park...well he's still in love with Eunmi...but i'll explain everything in the later chapters!! ^^

And the Jongmi couple has officially began their love story. A tale of ups and downs....arrows shooting at them in all directions....

Let's see what happens to this couple as time passes and problems become larger than you can ever imagine.

Please Comment and subscribe!! And thank you for reading!!!! I <3 U! Keke   

I shall update soon!! xD