SHINee's day off!! Lotte world here they come~ =)

Stuck in my Heart

I waited in my seat for SHINee’s performance, my heart feeling unsettled again. Seeing those two holding hands and laughing made me sick.

Did Jaebum already break his promise? He promised he would come back for me when his promotions ended. Yea, it definitely looked like he was coming back for me now. Why am i like this?!

It’s not like I need him anyways. I have Jonghyun oppa to fill my heart. He made me feel safe and happy, and still has.

But why does my heart become bothered when seeing the two together? I HATED him and I still do. No matter what, I have to move on. I found Jonghyun oppa who made my heart beat once again.

 

I guess my thoughts filled my head so much, that I didn’t realized Oppa had already started singing their hit song ‘Juliette’. Every move he made, every step he took, Jonghyun opps was only looking at me. I couldn’t help but smile at him. He was adorable after all.

My mind started to drift off again as I noticed Jaebum staring at me again.I suddenly felt the urge to punch him in the face. No Eunmi.Your not going to take back those feelings of yours. Jonghyun oppa is the one for me, not him. Don’t get second thoughts.

 

I suddenly clapped my hands as if I knew what was going on. Following the crowd, I cheered and smile my biggest, only looking at Oppa, never taking my eyes off him.

After they finished recording, we headed off back to their dorm so the guys could rest. They dropped me off at my house, and I waved goodbye to everyone.

“Bye Oppa, I’ll miss you!” I said as I waved at the moving car.

 

A week later:

 

Today was the day the guys didn’t have a schedule. I rushed to their house, and rang the doorbell.

“Who is it?” Their manager said.

“Oppa, it’s me! Eunmi!” I said waving my hands.

He opened the door and the boys were dressed. But why?

“Oh! Oppa, why are you guys changed? Do you have another schedule?” I said, sounding a bit worried.

“Nope! Manager hyung let us go to Lotte World!! Let’s go Eunmi! We don’t have much time ok?” Jonghyun oppa said, rushing me in their van.

 

Jonghyun’s POV:

 

The guys and I planned to go to Lotte World today! Woohoo! Finally, we have time to be human beings! Everyone was loud in the car. Taemin and Eunmi were arguing again about who gets the middle seat. Yes, even in our moving vehicle, they still haven’t sat their butts down.

“Taemin OPPA! Let me sit do-wn!” Eunmi said, attempting to push Taemin out of the seat.

“No! This is my seat, Noona! Go sit down on Jonghyun Hyung or something! My seeeeaaaatt!” Taemin said, pushing Eunmi out of the middle seat. Eunmi glared at Taemin and there they go again, fighting like crazy.

In the end, Onew hyung and Key pulled both of them into the seat, and strapped them in. Haha. That’s what you get for being a baby Taeminnie! As for Eunmi, she cutely crossed her arms, looking defeated. Both of them looked at each other, sad that they both got the middle seat.

After the long ride, we arrived at Lotte world! Woohoo! Time for fu-

OH. MY. GOSH. I got out of the van, and ran towards what I thought was the rollercoaster ride. I sort of measured myself to make sure I was tall enough to go on the ride. Dont ask why, i just did.

Did I get shorter or something?! Why aren’t I tall enough for the roller coaster ride! OH.MY.GOSH! Since WHEN did I get THIS short! I barely passed the 5 feet line! Nooo waay, this is not happening!

“Haha, hyung! Your soo stupid! You read it wrong! Your aaallll the way up here(Taemin pointed to where I was suppose to be)! Hehe, not much different from where you pointed to huh? It’s ok Hyung. Maybe next time.” Taemin said, patting my head and bringing me to the rest of the group. Well that solves the question!

"I wasn’t good at math anyways, and I...I AM TALL ENOUGH, Taemin!" My eyes were squinted, still looking at the evil maknae who just kept smiling and laughing at me. Yea, Taemin….keep laughing.

 

We were all lined up for our very first ride. I was a bit nervous going on the roller coaster, but I held Eunmi’s hand just to make sure. What’s sad was that every time we did enter a ride, the employee always had to measure me!

Sheesh people! Just because I’m not wearing any shoelifts, doesn’t mean you have to measure me and not the other members! The whole group laughed at me while the guy was measuring me.

“Haha, Oppa! You keep getting shorter each day! hehe Come on, let’s go, let’s go!” Eunmi said, while measuring our heights. Aish, this girl.

 

The roller coaster began, and I felt Eunmi hold me tight. I literally couldn’t feel any blood circulation coming to my fingers. She held me the whole time during the ride. When it was the of the ride, we both screamed as the roller coaster took us upside down, side to side, and even backwards!

After the ride ended, we all gathered together to see what ride we haven’t gone to. Suddenly, a bunch of people started running towards us.

They were holding banners that read SHINee and holding HUGE cameras. Of course, they were fangirls. Running for our life, we ran as fast as we could to the van.

I checked to see if Eunmi was with me, and she was. We arrived at the van and panic filled my head as I was the last one to get in the van. The fans got so close, I thought they would grab me. Within that same second, we were off. It was dark already, so I couldn’t really see anything outside.

“WAAHHHH!! That was SOOOO fun, Hyung! Let’s do it again next time!” Taemin said as the rest of the members nodded. Yes, sadly….we do do this every now and then. Getting recognized by fans means a lot to us. Haha, I guess you can call us, weird?

“Wait. You mean you guys do this EVERYTIME?! You should have told me! You know how scared I felt being chased by fans?! And what will they think when they see me running with you guys?” Eunmi said. I sneaked my arms around her, and pulled her closer to me.

“Yeobo, that’s simple. Manager hyung will just say you are our coordi noona or you are manager hyung’s assistant! Keke, we have excuses for everything!” I said proudly.

“Yah, Jonghyun-ah! Just because we DO, doesn’t mean you are to take this as your advantage?!” Manager hyung said to me. I smiled very brightly, my eyes becoming even smaller.

Eunmi laid her head on my shoulder and hugged me. I rested my head as well. As I thought I would rest on Eunmi’s head, someone grabbed my head and put it back up.

“Ah, no no NO! You aren’t sleeping mister!” Key said. Aish, this kid! Can’t even let me sleep! How rude!

“YAAAH~ Key! You can’t let me sleep with my honey for a moment?!” I said. The whole car shook with laughter and teasing.

“Oooooh!! Jonghyun called Eunmi HIS honey! Awww, that’s so sweet! Keke……Yah, Jonghyun-ah, your so mushy!” Onew hyung said hitting my head lightly. Everyone started laughing.

All I can do was pout, muttering words about Onew hyung. Eunmi took a glance at me, giggled, and hugged me tighter.

“You’re enjoying this, aren‘t you?” I said, looking down at her. Her eyes sparkled with happiness.

“Yup! You guys are so funny and adorable!” She pecked me on the lips and went back to sleep. I stayed like that, happy

that Eunmi finally kissed me first.

“OOOOHH!! Jonghyun Hyung! Wow, you guys are soo cute!” Taemin and Minho said.

“Yah! Guys, quit it~” I said, turning around at them and pouting my lips. Even manager hyung was laughing. Aish, these people.

After what seemed like 2 hours, we arrived at our dorm. Knowing the paparazzi would be there, Eunmi stayed in the car so our driver could drive her home. I decided to stay with her until she was home.

The gang said bye to Eunmi as we drifted out of sight. We were both hugging each other, not wanting to let go. I began singing to her, and she giggled.

“Yeobo, I’m going to miss you! You know how many times I stared at my wallpaper on my phone when you were gone? Your never with me.” I said, making my “angry “ face.

“Haha, Oppa! I’m here aren’t I?! I’m sorry if I’m not a stalker or something! I have a life too! I can’t follow you everywhere you go!” She said. I set my eyes on Eunmi for the whole ride, admiring her presence, her face, her beauty, and everything that was hers. She was meant for me...only me.

We arrived at her house within a matter of minutes. I walked her to her house which honestly, wasn’t far away from where we parked.

“Oppa~ You don’t need to walk me to my house.” Eunmi said. I placed my hands on her waist, and brought her close to me. I held her face, and stared into her eyes.

“I love you, Eunmi. I always will. You really changed my life. Your not just some girl who I just decide to like. It felt like fate when I met you. I was immersed in your eyes, that I ended up staring at you for a long time. When you would accidentally brush your skin against mine, I would shiver. I really love you, and I will never regret my decision.” I said, before firmly kissing her goodnight.

“Me too, Oppa…I really do love you. There are so many people who have hurt me before, telling me they loved me, or would never leave my side, but ended up stepping on my heart. I have a feeling you would never do that to me. Your not like the other guys. I love you too.” She said. I hugged her and smiled as she opened the door.

“AAHHH!! You guys are SOOOO CUTE!” Min said. Everyone was peering at us through the windows. I guess they heard us. Eunmi began to blush, waving goodbye at me before closing the door. The laughter and ruckus began to fade away as she closed the door. I was about to leave when I heard the door open again.

Eunmi quietly ran and hugged me tightly.

“Goodnight oppa. Text me later when you can ok! I love you!” She said before kissing my cheeks. I started blushing as she ran back into her house. And that’s how my amazing night ended, just like that.


Author's Note:

Hey Guys! I know the beginning chapters arent exciting, but there will be tons later on! =)

please keep reading, and i would really appreciate comments and subscribers!

I'm sorry if it is kind of boring, but i promise later on it wont!

Just to inform you guys, Jaebum and Eunmi dated a year ago, and Eunmi never really threw away all her feelings for him! =)

enjoy everyone! ^^