The confession

Stuck in my Heart

In the van, the members tied Roo (My sister’s puppy that I borrowed from her) up in a cute bow attached to a rolled up letter on it. I checked myself and the gifts, and was ready to confess to Eunmi.

The van stopped, waiting for me to exit the van. The members all gave me encouragement as I stepped out of the van, and began walking to the steps of Eun Mi’s house. I hid the gifts in my jacket, and rang the doorbell. Nervous as ever, I started fidgeting with my hands as I waited for someone to open the door.

Eun Mi’s POV:

“Give me the remote back!! That was my favorite show, Min!” I gave her my sad and annoyed face. Suddenly, the doorbell rang.

“Hey Eun mi, is that Jonghyun again?? He needs to hurry up and confess to you sooner or later because I’m tired of waiting for my precious $100 dollars from your sister.” Min said as I was about to check who it was. The living room was very lively and loud as usual.

I looked at the monitor, and saw Jonghyun oppa standing there in the cold. He happily waved, showing me his eye smile. He looked so cute! I carefully opened the door, suspicion growing on me. His smile was as sweet as ever, which sort of creeped me out.

“Oppa! What are you doing here! it’s already dark and cold outside! Here, come inside.” I said. I showed

him in, but he stood there motionless. Suddenly, he pulled me outside, and closed the door shut. It was

freezing outside since I only wore my pajamas and a t-shirt. He took a deep breath and stared into my eyes.

“Hey Eun mi….There’s something that’s been on my mind lately, and it’s been killing me.”Oppa said as he held my hand. He sounded verys serious. Uh-oh. Please don’t tell me he’s going to say what I think he’s going to say.

Min’s POV:

“Guys!! Hurry, get the camera!” I said to Christine as we all peaked out from the curtains.

 

Jonghyun was talking to Eunmi, and it seemed important. OMG! I think he’s going to say what I think he’s going to say! Finally! You know how long I have been waiting for my $100?! Big Bang’s new Japanese CD just came out and I HAVE to get it!

Plus, they are having a concert in Seoul which means I’ll be going! Okay, back to our main topic. Jonghyun and Eunmi are going to be a couple ANY minute. That means I have a better chance seeing them live or going backstage to meet the artists!

Christine was filming them, and Jonghyun seemed to notice everyone was watching. Sorry Sunmi, but I’ll be taking $100 dollars form you any time soon.

Jonghyun’s POV:

I started speaking, when I noticed Eunmi’s cousins and sisters were watching, knowing what I was going to say.

 

“Hey Eun mi….There’s something that’s been on my mind lately, and it’s been killing me.” She nodded, waiting for me to go on.

 

Just then Roo came out, wobbling his whole body to Eunmi. His body covered up in big red bows, along

with the nicely written letter. She giggled, and kneeled down,picking up Roo.

 

“Oppa! It’s Roo! Why is he covered in bows? He looks adorable.” Eun mi said to me, her eyes glistening with amusement.

 

“Open the letter and read it. It’s very important.” I said to her gently, giving her my handsome smile.

 

She slowly opened the letter, and began reading. I didn’t have the courage to look up at her. My face was already covered in red from the embarrassment. She looked up at me, her face confused and shocked.

 

Oh great, I didn’t know what to do next. I stood there not knowing what to say. Suddenly, the bush beside me started moving, which scared me. I saw 4 pairs of eyes watching me in the bush.

How did they get there?! It’s a good thing Eunmi didn’t notice, her face still trying to digest the information. Onew hyung started whispering what I should say.

 

“Jonghyun-ah….say that your heart is unsettled, and when she’s with you, it feels like heaven! Say it already! Oh, and say that it hurts to blink because at that time, you can’t see her beautiful face! Yea, I’m good~. Oh, make sure you be extra cheesy because all the girls love that!” Onew hyung said.

 Onew hyung should really stop watching dramas.

 

“Oppa, did you hear something? That’s scary because I thought I heard someone speak, and it wasn’t you.” Eunmi said, her mind coming back to reality. Wow, Hyung, nice one.

 

“No, I didn’t here anything, it was probably nothing anyways. Look, Eunmi…I’m just going to say this so I can come clean.”

 

I kneeled down, took out a small wrapped rose, and began speaking. I decided to not use Hyung’s idea. It was a bit too mushy for me, I thought I’d die. Although whatever I was going to say, wasn’t any different.

 

“Eunmi, I know this is sudden, and I’m not sure what your feelings are, but I can’t get you out of my head.Your like a song that repeats daily, and your laughter and voice fills my head. My heart aches when your not by my side, and this pain has been growing too big to the point when I feel like I need you. I want you, and I think I have fallen in love with you. You make me feel like I’m me, and make me feel comfortable. These weird “butterflies” in my stomach come when I see you, or when you look at me. I feel like I’m in heaven when I’m with you. You take my stress away, and you encourage me. You’re like my life, Eunmi. I really love you and I need you. You don’t know how nervous I am right now. I promise I’ll love you and only you. Please…please accept my heart.” I said holding up the rose.

 

She put Roo down, and stared at me. I reeeaallly don’t like where this is going. I didn’t want to see her reaction, so I close my eyes, waiting for a miracle to happen.

 

Eunmi’s POV:

Jonghyun oppa finished his sentence. I guess he thought I would reject him because his eyes lost hope, and firmly shut them closed.

I giggled at how cute he was. Unknowingly, tears were escaping out of my eyes, and couldn’t stop. I wiped my falling tears, and giggled at him.

He really does love me, and so do I. My heart felt like it leaped out. I nervously took the flowers out of his grip and held his hand.

One of his eyes began to open. After seeing my happy face, his other eye shot open. He jumped up, and hugged me tightly. My tears wouldn’t stop for some reason, and I don’t even know why I even cried.

Yes, I am pathetic. Out of nowhere, there was a loud commotion. My cousins and sister almost knocked the door down trying to get out. Shouts of joy surrounded us.

I hugged him tightly, not wanting him to leave. I thought I was crazy because I thought I heard guys cheering. I stopped hugging Jonghyun oppa and skimmed my surroundings.

Just as I expected, the SHINee boys were all here, screaming and cheering for the creation of a new born couple. I couldn’t help but smile so wide.

Just then, everyone fell silent.

 

“Well Eunmi! Answer Jonghyun! Just because you accept the flowers doesn’t mean you accept his heart.” Min said. She was right. I forgot to answer Jonghyun oppa.

 

Everyone gathered around while Christine was filming us. I DIDN’T EVEN KNOW SHE HAD A CAMERA! AND SHES FILMING!! Great! Now I‘m going to look like an idiot crying for no reason! I took a deep breathe, and looked into oppa’s eyes.

Jonghyun oppa repeated his question.

 

“Jonghyun oppa. I accept your heart and I love you too!” He held my hands, and kissed me. With cheers and happiness filling the air, it felt like I was in some kind of movie.

 

“I love you too, and you’re the only one for me.” Jonghyun oppa said as he turned me around. He put a necklace on me and kissed me once again. I ran my fingers on the heart shaped locket, and opened it. There was a picture of me and him when we first met on the airplane.

Everyone was hugging me and congratulating me. Min was happily crying when Unnie gave her $100 in cash. This night was unforgettable, and I think I’m starting to like it here in Korea.

It felt so surreal to me, and I knew Jonghyun oppa was the one. He finally did it…..He confessed to me.


 

Author's Note:

Hey guys, I hope you like this chapter!

Sorry for not updating frequently! I'll try to update as soon as possible!

Please comment and subscribe~^^

Enjoy~  =)