We meet again

Stuck in my Heart

Jonghyun’s POV:

The next day I woke up feeling supeeeerr happy! I climbed out of the bunk bed, and washed up. I woke up the rest of the members because we had to go to Music Bank to record.

Just then, Mananger hyung came in, looking like he just woke up too.

 

“Oh! You guys are up already?! Waah Jonghyunah. You look especially happy and energized today! I wonder why~.” He said, winking at me before he left us to change.

We picked up Eunmi before we left for recording. I never let go of her hand the whole ride, until Onew hyung said I was being to obsessed and mushy. Please, after his advise, I don’t know what was more cheesy than that!

We got to Music Bank just in time, and Eunmi was out of sight. All the fangirls were screaming at us, waving, and crying because of our presence.

When we entered the building, I saw this girl with bunches of bags and boxes. I squinted my eyes, trying to have a better view of her, and noticed it was Eunmi.

I quickly went over to her, and hugged her from the back. She laughed at how happy I was seeing her.

 

“Oppa~ What are you doing here huh?” Eunmi said to me, turning around so she could get a better look of me.

 

“I just missed you, is that some sort of crime now?” I said, hugging her waist. She giggled knowing how lovey dovey I was.

 

“What? You don’t like me saying sweet things to you Yeobo?” I said.

 

“No, I like it, but your too cheesy! It makes me sick! Hehe I just hate when people say cheesy things….sorry Oppa!” Eunmi said, pecking my cheek.

 

“You don’t like me saying those stuff?” She shook her head violently. I softly laughed and held her chin up. I gazed into her eyes and began to speak.

 

“You are my life and my soul. Eunmi, I hate blinking. Do you know why?” She shook her head again.

 

“That’s because at that time I can’t see your beautiful face.” I said confidently. Sadly, I had to use it. As much as It hurts, I said it. Eunmi started laughing, shaking her head, lightly screaming at me to stop being mushy.

She got out of my grip so I chased her around the building, when she entered snsd’s room. I opened the door, grabbed her by the waist, and hugged her tightly.

 

“Your not going anywhere.” I said proudly. I forgot we entered another room, so all eyes were on us. The snsd members were spazzing about how cute we were. I was scared to be in here, especially since Jessica was in the room. She gave me and Eunmi death glares.

 

“Oh, I’m sorry if we interrupted. We will be going now.” I said.

 

“No! Don’t go! You two are adorable together!” Tiffany noona said. We stayed there, and I introduced Eunmi to Snsd, and Snsd to Eunmi. They really seemed to like her, all except for Jessica. I guess she still hasn’t thrown away her feelings for me.

 

“Stop fooling around. Come on guys, we have to rehearse.” Jessica said harshly. No one moved.

 

“Get your lazy butts up now! We have to rehearse. LETS GO!” Jessica demanded. The girls rolled their eyes at her, and waved to Eunmi. She did the same, but knew to stay away from Jessica. Jessica harshly pushed Eunmi out of the way, forcing me to catch her.

 

“Watch it blonde. Mind your manners, it’s not nice to do that to people you haven’t met.” I said, my eyes darting at her. She flipped her hair, and smiled at me before she left. I knew she was going to be trouble.

We left the room and went into SHINees dressing room. There, the guys greeted us, while Onew hyung came up to me, smiling from ear to ear.

 

“Sooo..Jonghyun…Who’s mushy now??” He said his eyes winking at me, and whispering to Eunmi. She laughed and looked at me.

 

“So this is where you get those cheesy lines! Haha…Aigoo, Oppa is soo cute!” She said pinching my cheeks. It was time for us to get ready, so Eunmi had to leave.

Eunmi’s POV:

I came out of SHINee’s dressing room, and bumped into someone on the way. Oh great…Guess who is was!That blondie…Jessica.I attempted to pass her, but she pushed me back.

 

“Let me pass.” I said, getting annoyed.

 

“Oh, why is that? What, just because Jonghyun’s your boyfriend? Oh please, he’s MINE. Don’t go stealing other people’s man. Do you hear me?” Jessica said, pushing me once more.

 

“Really? Because last time I checked, he hated you. And I’m pretty sure you know that. don’t you blondie? Now get out of my way.” I said, slamming her against the wall. She was stunned that I pushed her. I smirked and left to wait for Oppa to be done changing.

Just when I thought my troubles were gone, I bumped into someone else. Someone I thought I would never see again. Someone who hurt me before, who tore me in half, who left me there crying in the pouringg rain. It was Jaebum.

 

“Oh, I’m sorry! I didn’t mean to hit you. I’m sorry.” I said, bowing.

 

“Oh it’s o-” He stopped talking and looked at me. He pushed me against the wall, and stared at me for a long time. I didn’t want to see that face AGAIN. Not now. Not when everything in my life was going perfectly fine, I can’t see him. I closed my eyes so I couldn’t see his ugly face.

 

“Eu-n-mi? is….is that you? Why a-re you….he-re? Did you come to Korea to get me back?” Jaebeum said, his eyes searching mine. I was startled when Tiffany and Jonghyun came running up to us. Tiffany grabbed Jaebum, and Jonghyun grabbed me. I stood there, lifeless. He already became a star?? How did I miss this?

And what’s worse, I looked at his hands, and he was wearing our couple rings from a year ago. Why did he still have that on?

 

“Hyung, what’s wrong with you. Why were you holding my girlfriend huh? Explain yourself.” Oppa said. I looked at the ground, not wanting to meet eyes with anyone.

 

“That’s yo-ur girl-friend? Oh, I’m sorry Jonghyun-shi, I didn’t mean to. She just reminded me of someone. I’m sorry.” Jaebum said.

 

“Wait, Yeobo, you know Eunmi? How do you know her?” Tiffany said, holding his hand. So they were together. My heart felt heavier as I heard Tiffany. I looked at her hands and saw the exact same ring on her too. So that wasn’t our ring, it was theirs. I don’t know why, but my heart hurted so much seeing them together. I decided to pretend I never knew Jaebum.

 

“Eunmi, do you know Jaebum?” Jonghyun oppa said. Everyone was looking at us now.

 

“No, I don’t oppa. I don’t know what he’s talking about. I never met him, why?” I said, hurt by my own

words.

 

“Oh, ok then. Come on baby, let’s go find the members. Sorry hyung, sorry Tiffany noona. We will be going now.” Jonghyun oppa said, holding my waist. Jaebum’s eyes were still on me before I disappeared out of his sight.

He moved on, but now I’m not sure if I have.


Author's Note:

Hey guys, i updated once again! Hehe

Please comment and Subscribe~

Thanks to everyone who subsribed to me! ^^

Enjoy =)