Chapter 9

Chibi Diary and Moment

 

Hospital ~

''Okay hyung, thanks for the help. And i'm sorry, you have to sit in for the meeting for me.... Kyuhyun... he still sleeping. I'll update you soon when he's wake up. Tell umma not to worry... De...de...

''Won~...''

''Oh Gosh! Babe! Hyung, he's wake up... Call you later''.  ''Babe...i'm here...oh, thank God you woke up..''  Siwon stand besides Kyuhyun bed. He help Kyuhyun sit, and bring some water for him after pressing the button to call for the doctor.

''Where~ What happen Won? Where's Hana?'' After drink, Kyuhyun looking as to where he is while searching for his baby girl.

''Sush..calm down babe..your in the hospital, you fall down the stair last night... thank God it's not so serious. You give me a fright. Hana is with the Jung's.'' Siwon tell Kyuhyun while slowly massaging Kyuhyun hands.

''I see you have woke up Mrs. Choi. How do you feel this morning?'' the doctor ask while checking for any sign from Kyuhyun.

''I feel tired and slight headache.'' Kyuhyun said glancing at his husband. Siwon was being restless. Kyuhyun hold Siwon hand tightly and smile. He want to show Siwon that he is okay.

~

 

''Mama...palli... Ihwannie already at the gate!!  Palli...palli...'' Hae Hae urge his mum to walk faster. He dont want to lose to Ih Wan. Hearing the commotion, Ih Wan stop and saw that Hae Hae is running to him, dragging his mama in the process.

''Hae hae...wait up. Not so fast baby..'' Donghae try to pull his son, he knows that his baby Hae like to compete with Ih Wan.

''Haaee~'' Ih Wan smile cutely when he sees that his bestest friend  run to him. Hae Hae runfaster, two more step towards the gate he suddently slip and fall face down.

BUK!!

''Ommo... Hae Hae!''

''Mama~mam~a'' Hae Hae try to stand up but stumble over. He try again, then he feel little hand helping him to stand up. Ih Wan was holding to his hand and help Hae Hae to stand up. Seeing that his friend was trying to stand up, Ih Wan quickly help and hold to his Hae Hae.

Donghae quickly stand besides his son and checking him to see whether Hae Hae is hurting or bleeding. Hae Hae shoved his mother hand and take his two step to the school gate with Ih Wan helping him. Reaching the gate he said.

''Ih Wannie~ I win!! ....huwaahh...huwaahhh... mama! mama~ hurt...huwaaahhh....!!!!'' Hae Hae cry louder seeing that his hand have little scratch and blood.

''Mama~ mama... i win~ huwaahhh... blood~ ...hurt~'' Hae Hae cry and show his hand to his mother.

Donghae was left dumbfounded by his son ethic. Junsu was laughing his heart out while Ihwan...

''Mummy~ sniff...sniff...huwaaahhhhh!!!!''

 

 

 

 

~

I'M BACK ^_*