Chapter 2

Chibi Diary and Moment

At the kindergarten front gate ~

The Jung

''Daddy, will I have friend? Boy or girl? Daddy... i'm afraid.. '' Jiyool start to feel the nervous. She was wearing her cute yellow uniform with two pink ribbon.

''Yes baby boo.. you will have many friend. Boy and girl too. Dont be afraid.'' Yunho told his baby.

''Baby boo... it's okay. Mummy will be with you today. So, dont be afraid.'' Jaejoong said.

''Boo.. you sure you dont need me with you there. I can take some time off this morning.''

''Yunnie, we already talk about this. Besides, you have some urgent meeting right. Me and baby boo will have fun today~. Just focus with your job Yunnie''.

''Yes daddy.. Listen to mummy. No kiss later~''

''What!! where did you learn that baby boo?'' Yunho fake some pout. He was feeling reluctant to leave his baby.

''heee....'' Jiyool flash her beautiful smile. ''Hear that Yunnie'' Jaejoong add with the same smile like Jiyool.

''okay~''

 

The Park

''Ih wannie.. baby. What's wrong? you have been quite. Are you okay baby??'' Junsu ask his son. His son was a shy boy.

''I'm...I'm... Mummy.. Can i stay with mummy today...~ I dont want to go..'' Ih wan eyes start to be teary.

''Baby~ it will be good. You will have friend later. You can learn new things, play some games and sing too.. wannie can sing to friend later.'' Yoochun coax his son. He know how much his son like to sing. He also know how shy his baby boy is.

''Baby~ mummy will stay with you today. So, dont worry okay. Now, give mummy your cute smile..'' Ih Wan smile for his mummy. Knowing that his mummy will be with him make him relieve. Also, hearing that he will get to sing make him more happy. He likes to sing, he can show his singing to his soon to be friend.

''Daddy daddy.. i can sing Barney song at school too??'' He start to feel happy. Hearing and seeing his son smile and happy makes Yoochun heart bloom. He loved his son so much. ''Yes wannie. That's my boy!''

 

The Lee

''Lee Eunhae, what did you bring to school??'' Donghae ask his son when he sees that his son start to collect all his toy and put it in his bag. That's include his Nemo and Monkey plushie.

''Toys. I want to play it with my friend.'' Eunhae answer excitedly.

''Who said you can bring it?''

''Papa.''

''Lee Hyukjae!'' scream Donghae.

''Yes babe..''

''Did you tell Eunhae to bring all his toys to school?''

''Eh?! No. Where is he now? Eunhae-ah..'' Hyukjae called his son.

''Yes papa. Coming.'' Eunhae answer while bringing his other toys.

''Eunhae. Put your toys back. Why did you bring your toys to school?'' Hyukjae try to take out all his son toy from his school back.

''But papa.. What will i play later?'' Eunhae pout.

''Stop pouting. You been learning the pouting technique from your mum. That's not gonna work with me.'' Hyukjae reprimend.

''But..but..'' his eyes start to tears. ''Papa said NO''.

''Okay~ sniff...sniff''

''Haish.. he also a crybaby like his mother..''

At the school gate. ''Bye baby hae.. be good at school. Bye babe. I''ll pick you both back later, love you.'' Hyukjae kiss both his baby. But before he manage to kiss Eunhae, ''Papa bubye.. I take this~'' Eunhae quickly run inside bringing his monkey plushie that he manage to sneak into his beg.

''Yah!!''

''He he.. Bye Hyukkie. Drive carefully''.

 

The Choi

''Baby, remember to always pay attention and listen to your teacher. Dont play too hard. Dont be naughty and always ~

''Babe, you've been tell her that for the past week. She know how to behave herself. Besides, she's our girl.'' Kyuhyun calm Siwon down. He knows how timid Siwon can get.

''Dad. Dont worry. I'll be okay. Mum will be with me today. I'll be good and follow everything that dad said.'' Hana too try to calm her father. Kyuhyun wink to her daughter.

''I know honey.. it just that~'' Siwon try to reason himself. He just dont want anything to happen. He want everything to be in good condition.

''IT WILL BE OKAY, SWEETIE..'' Kyuhyun assure his husband. ''I will take care of her, i'll watch her later. okay~''

Siwon sigh. He knows he cant say anything anymore. He believe his husband. ''Okay. But promise me you call if anything happen. Okay babe?'' ''Okay sweetie, promise''. ''Promise dad.''

 

 

 

Hi, hello. thanks for reading. i'll make it easier to read.

hum... what will happen in their first day of school??? till next update ^_^