Chapter 6

Chibi Diary and Moment

 

 

The Choi

''Dad... mum will be okay right? sniff..sniff...Dad...sniff...sniff...'' Hana was crying. Seeing her mother at the bottom of the stair was painful.

''Shh... he will baby, he will. You know your mum strong right..'' Siwon coax his daughter. Eventhough he look calm, he actully having a turmoil in his heart. He was so worried. When he say Kyuhyun, he just stood there, did not know what to do. Luckily, he manage to do what was suppose to be done.

''Siwon...what happen?? How...?'' Donghae run to Siwon and Hana while Hyukjae was carrying Eunhae. When Siwon call them, they rush to the hospital. Donghae hug Hana who was sobbing. ''Hana baby...shh...it's going to be okay...''

''Won! Yah! what with the call? What happen? where...~''.. The Jung was next to come along with Yoochun and his family. Being close with one and another, they were supprise to got the call from Hyukjae about the Choi's.

''Hyung...'' Siwon stand and look at them all. He dont know what to tell. He just stand there and look at all his friend.

''Siwon-ah...its okay. Now, please sit down. You look terrible. We'll wait for the doctor okay...'' Yunho said when he see the look in Siwon eyes.

 

~

 

The light from the emergency room shut.

''Doctor, how's my husband? Is he okay...what happen...'' Siwon start to bombarded the doctor with all his worries.

''Siwon-ah, calm down...'' Jaejoong calm him.

''Mr. Choi, your husband was having a fatigue condition but we have yet to give the diagnose. It happen when the patient were too tired mostly towards the fatigue. I believe the patient been very busy nowadays, because from the patient condition he was weak and slight fever for now. We will need to keep him here for some time. I will get back to you soon with the result. For the meantime, i hope everyone can let him rest. Any question Mr. Choi?~'' the doctor ask Siwon but he was to distracted with the information given. ''For now, no question Doctor. Thank you.'' Yunho answer for Siwon. ''Then, if you may excuse me..Thank you''.

''Siwon...'' Donghae call for Siwon. Hyukjae move closer to Siwon and hug him. ''He's okay. Dont worry, he just tired.''

''Hyung...I'm...i'm...'' Siwon try to talk but no word could be spoken.

''Hey...hey...shhh... For now, just calm down and relax. We will know better when the result came out. Come... the nurse must have move Kyuhyun to the ward.'' Yoochun that were silent all this time coax Siwon. Hearing that Siwon nodded and pick Hana to his arm to go and see her mother.

''Dad....where's mum? Is he okay now...?'' Hana ask her father.

''We're going to see mum, baby..."

 

~

 

''Kyu~...'' Siwon called for Kyuhyun. He sit besides Kyu bed with Hana on his lap.

''Dad... mummy sleeping again.'' Hana was feeling restless. Although she was kind of mature but in this situation seeing her mum like that, she was terrified. She want her mummy to wake up and talk to her.

The other's can only look at the family with a sad feeling. They were also worried, Kyuhyun was the magnae among them. They want Kyuhyun to be okay. However, there is nothing they can do except to wait for Kyuhyun to woke up.

 

~

 

Couple of hours later, Eunhae was yawning at his mother embraced. Siwon saw that his baby, Hana, was also starting to dozed off. ''Hyung... it's getting late. Besides, tomorrow the kids have school. You should be home and prepare them to sleep.'' Siwon said to them.

''Hana baby... dad will stay here with mum. You stay at Uncle Yunho house with Yoolie todays okay. You ...''

''NO! I want to be here with mummy. I dont want to go school. I want mummy to wake up...huwaaa.....'' Hana start to cry. She dont want to leave her mother, she want to be with them.

''Hana...listen what daddy say. Dad will stay here with your mum. Yu have to go to school. What will mummy say later? You say you want to learn all about animal and show them to the class their names. Even mummy buy you some book on animal. Okay baby...'' Siwon coax his daughter.

''...but...but...i want mummy to sing for me...mummy always sing to me when i want to sleep... sniff...sniff''

Seeing the situation Jaejoong join in to coax Hana. ''Hana...baby.... hana want mummy to wake up right... Hana be a good girl and listen to dad. Hana can be sleep with Yoolie tonight. Hana always want to sleep with Yoolie right...'' Jaejoong hug patted Hana head.

Hana look at her father and to Jaejoong. She want to sleep with Yoolie but she was too worried about her mother. ''Dad...promise me dad will call if mummy wake up... Uncle Yunho will send me here, right?'' She look between her dad and Yunho. Both nodded their head.

''Hyung...thank you. Everyone.. thank for coming. I really appreciate it.'' Siwon thank the other.

''It's okay. Please call us when Kyuhyun woke up. We'll come back tomorrow.'' Hyukjae said.

''Yunho hyung... this is my key. You can take Hana stuff for tomorrow. Thank you so much hyung...''

''Hey..stop thanking us. we'll always be here. '' Yunho said and hug Siwon and patted his back.

 

~

 

''Kyunnie... sweetie...''

 

hi hello...

Thank for all the subcribers. I'm happy...^^

this is the new update. till next time  ^_^