Chapter 3

Chibi Diary and Moment

''Good morning my lovely student~ I'm Miss Kwon, your classroom teacher. I hope we can work together happily.'' Boa greet her student. She cant seem to stop smiling as she look at her student.

''Good morning Miss Kwon~'' everyone greet back. Some were happy to be in class and start their lesson, while some were feeling scared.

Ih wan was fidgetting at his place. He was getting afraid at all of the new faces around him. Then he look at the window and start to look for his mummy. When he cant find his mummy, he start to feel teary. Eunhae that was seating besides him wonder why his friend were teary. For that, he start to make some funny faces so that his friend smile. Watching Eunhae funny face make him forget about others. He start to smile and chuckled.

The chuckled sound get others attention. Soon everyone join in the commotion as everyone try to make funny faces between one and another. Miss Kwon that was busy explaning stop and greeted by a mass commotion as her student were competing for the funnies faces. She stunned at her spot.

Eunhae that was busy laughing look at his teacher and said ''Teacher you have a funny face.. hahahah..teacher win... hahaha... yeay!!''. Everyone look at their teacher and laugh. ''Teacher win''. ''Yeay!!''.

Regaining her consious, she can only smile. I have a loooong day today.. fuh!

~

''Okay everyone, as this is our first day, we have what it called an introduction day.'' Miss Kwon begin.

''What's that''. the student begin to whispered among themselves. ''Teacher, is it when you tell people your name and shake their hands?'' Hana ask. ''Yes. But left the shake hand okay dear.'' She answer. ''Ohh...''  ''Teacher want everyone to tell everybody in the class their names, when were you born..'' ''What is born'' Eunhae ask. ''Your birthday. Born is what it was use when you tell others your birthday.'' ''Like when we come out from mummy tummy?'' Jiyool said. Starting to understand the word. ''Yes. Teacher also want to know what you like to do at home and any other thing you want to tell your new friend. Okay?'' ''De....~''

''Okay. We start wwith this beautiful girl.''

''Umm...My  name Jung Jiyool. My birthday is on ...um.. the same day my mummy birthday 4th of february. I like to play cook with my mummy. My mummy food is good. Teacher, you can try too.. um.. I want to be friend with you all.'' Jiyool smile after the introduction.

''Okay, next to Jiyool..''

''My name is Hana. Choi Hana. My birthday is the same as my dad. I was born April 7 too... I like to read books. Mummy said i need to read to grow faster. I also like to sing just like my mummy. I'm friend with Jiyool. We like to play together..  Thank you teacher.'' Hana bow and seat next to Jiyool.

''Very good Hana. Next..''

Slowly Ih Wan stand and move to the front. He bow and look around. ''Park Ih Wan imnida.. umm... teacher.. i forgot my birthday. but..but i know when my birthday daddy and mummy will have biiiggg christmas tree with shining lamp...and..and i will have many present.Grandma said Santa Clause give mummy and daddy good present...i love present..i like to follow mummy to work. Because i can play with Hae Hae...umm...thank you.'' Ih Wan quickly run to his chair.

''Okay now, who is Hae Hae?''

''It's me!'' Eunhae shout and run to the front. He look at his mama and wave at him. ''Hae Hae is Lee Eunhae. I borrnn... on October but i dont know the day.. We always do our birthday together..'' ''Who we Eunhae?''Boa ask. ''Me and mama. Papa said we need to do it together because papa love both of me and mama..'' smile Eunhae showing his cute gummy smile. ''I like to play too. I like it when wannie sing and i dance. we always sing and dance to barney... and i like Nemo. I have a fish name Nemo. Teacher.. can i bring Nemo?''

''Erm... yes... but maybe next class Eunhae.'' ''Okay. Kamsahamida..~''

''okay, next..''

~

Meanwhile outside the classroom

''I hope wannie dont cry..he been really scared inside the car just now...'' Junsu said while looking at his baby from the window.

''It'll be okay. Look Eunhae is playing with him..'' Jaejoong said while pointing at them.

''Oh my God.. Eunhae! What he's doing?..'' Donghae stand and try to go in the class.

''Hyung.. relax. Look!'' Kyuhyun calm Donghae.

From the window they saw everyone start to play and making funny faces. Ih Wan was laughing with the others. Then, they saw Eunhae clapping and talking to the teacher. ''Please tell me Eunhae not being a brat again..Please...'' Donhae palm his face. He knows how mischevious his son is. ''No Hae.. his good. Look there..'' Jaejoong shoo Donghae.

''It's funny how we look right now. Who would have taught we will be fidgetting here. It was sure a journey back then..'' said Jaejoong. ''Hyung.. more to come i guess..with them starting to go to school'' Junsu add. ''Yep''. ''I second that..'' the other answer.

''Oh look. They will introduce themself.. Hwaiting baby!'' Jaejoong sign to his daughter. Looking at their babies really make them happy and proud.