Chapter 7

Chibi Diary and Moment

Hello everyone... Sori for the long hiatus. Here it goes... Enjoy!! (you can comment and make suggestion on what the kids will do in school) ^^

 

~

Inside the car, Hana was still crying but she was being calm by Jaejoong. Yunho and Jaejoong were sad looking at the little girl but they both stay in silent so that Hana can relax, a bit.

At her house, Hana run to her mother closet and take one of her mother shirt. She want to feel her mother. She return to her room and sees that Jaejoong has started to pack her things.

''I'm sorry... i'll pack my stuff...'' Hana feeling guilty because Jaejoong was packing her clothes.

''It's okay dear.. come... what else that you need?'' Jaejoong held Hana hand at help her find her school material. Yunho was rooming around the house to turn off any switch and appliances. He close and lock the window and door for safety. Hana go to her father work room and fetch the bible from the cabinet. 

''Okay.. is there anything that you would like to bring?'' Yunho ask Hana. Hana shock her head. ''No Uncle..everything is here.''

''Alright.. come lets go. Jiyool is waiting for you.'' Jaejoong said. Hearing her friend name make Hana smile. The first smile she had since back from the hospital.

 

~

The moment the door was open, Jiyool run to it and quickly hug Hana. She don't know what happen but she was happy that Hana was going to have a sleep over with her.  She was wearing a cute Hello Kitty pyjamas.

''Hana.. you come... see my Hello Kitty pyjamas... see.. cute right...'' Jiyool was turning in front of Hana showing her pyjamas. Hana nodded and smile at her. ''I also got. My mummy buy...sniff'' ''Hana..don't cry... mummy said if you cry at night, we get no kiss goodnight.. don't cry..'' Jiyool said while patted Hana head.

Jaejoong and Yunho smile while seeing their daughter act. They were happy that their daughter can be mature in time like that.

''Okay girls... wash yourself and prepare to going to bed. It's late already, tomorrow you got school.'' Yunho says to the girls. Jaejoong bring both of them upstair.

 

~

Later that night, Jiyool was awaken by a sniff sound and a touch at her back. She turn and saw Hana was leaning closer to her while hugging her mother shirt with tears in her eyes. ''shhh... Hana.. don't cry.. come closer... i hug you.. we sleep together... shh...'' Jiyool patted Hana back slowly. While doing that, she also felt asleep and the patted stop. ''Mummy...sniff'' Hana mumble in her sleep.

Jaejoong slowly open her daughter room and walk closer. Seeing her daughter and her friend cluddling together bring smile to his face. ''Boo~'' Yunho walk in while Jaejoong was kissing Jiyool and Hana forehead. Yunho did the same. Closing the bedroom door, both let out a sigh and walk towards their own room.

 

~