Chapter 8

Chibi Diary and Moment

 

~

 

Next Morning~

''Yoolie~ wake up baby...'' Jaejoong wake his daughter up. Jiyool open her eyes slowly, blinking twice. She then turn to her mother and extend her hand to hug him.

''Mummy~ good morning...'' She kiss her mother cheek. Jaejoong too kiss his baby.

''Baby... Lets wake Hana too okay..'' Jiyool nodded. She carefully seat up and look at her friend.

''Hana~ Hana~'' Jiyool said while patted Hana shoulder carefully. Hana stir in her sleep but continue to close her eyes. Jiyool pouted and look at her mother. Jaejoong just smile seeing her daugher pauted.

''Haaaannaaaaa.......Haaa...'' Jiyool called again, louder this time. Hana, hearing her name being called quickly shot up and seat.

''Yoolie...where...what...'' Hana shock about her situation. She look around and search for something.

''Good morning Hanaaa!''Jiyool shout and give her beautiful smile. ''Good morning Hana.'' Jaejoong said while patted Hana hair.

''Get ready girls.. your breakast is waiting downstair..'' Jaejoong said, leaving the room.

Hana was still kind of confuse. She then look at Jiyool for some explaination. Jiyool just nodded her head and pull Hana with her to the bathroom.

 

~

''Good morning papa...'' Jiyool said to her father, then kiss and hug him.

''Good morning Uncle Yunho..'' Hana said quietly.

''Morning girls...'' Yunho was still hugging Jiyool. He patted Hana hair and ask her to seat. Hana nodded and smile at him.

''Uncle Yunho.. have daddy called you? Is mummy awake already?'' Hana ask.

Yunho shook his head. ''Not yet Hana. your mummy still sleeping. Your daddy called just now telling you to be good in school.'' Jaejoong answer for Yunho. ''Later after school, we will go and see your mummy at the hospital.'' Hana nodded and quickly eat her breakfast. Jiyool follow suit.

 

~

 

''Daddy... where are we going? Why do i need to wake up early? I'm sleepy...'' Eunhae ask his father. He was pouting. Seeing the pout make Hyukjae want to bite his son. He give a bear hug to his son and playfully patted his son back.

''You are going to school baby...''

''But why.. i already go to school yesterday. Why go again?''

''Ermm...you need to go to school to learn'' Hyukjae said.

''Why...daddy can teach me. mummy also can.''

''Ermm..~''  ''Hae Hae.. have you finish your bath baby?'' Donghae come and poke his head from the bathroom door.

''Mummy...why i need to go to school? Mummy and daddy can teach me. I can learn to dance too.'' Eunhae said looking at his mother. Hyukjae look at his wife and sigh. Seeing the sigh make Donghae understand.

''Baby..come here. Mummy help you wear your clothes.'' While drying and help Eunhae to put on his clothes Donghae answer.

''Hae Hae, what did daddy and mummy do everyday?''

''Kissing!!''

''Eh?.^^. Okay baby...other than kissing?''

''Erm... go working?''

''Yes. Daddy and mummy go to work to get money to buy thing ~''

''Toy!! and...''

''Yes baby.. money to buy things. And mummy and daddy working everyday.. ''

''Mummy, didn't you and daddy feel tired working?'' Eunhae ask his mother while looking at him tentatively.

''Sometimes we are. But its okay because Eunhae will massage mummy everynight right...''

''Mummy.. i also want to go to work. I want to help mummy and daddy to find money.. a lot of money..'' Eunhae said while extending his hand to show a lot of money.

''So...if Hae Hae want to help.. Hae Hae need to go to school and study. When Hae Hae old enough and have good result, Hae Hae can work and help daddy and mummy.''

''Really? Yeay... okay Hae Hae go to school and bring home a lot of money...''Eunhae said to Donghae and smile. He quickly go to his dad and drag his father to the door.

''Hae Hae! What?! Where are you bringing me now? Baby!'' Hyukjae that was still in the process wearing his pant stumble with it and fall down.

BUK!!

''Mummy!! ~ Daddy fall down with no pant!!'' Eunhae shout to his mother and run away.

 

~

 

''Chunnie~..wake up..'' Junsu was trying to wake his husband up for the last 15 minutes. Being a heavy sleeper plus with his producing work for new musical sheet make him fell deep in his slumber. Yoochun did not bug even once.

Ih wan peer from the door with his sandwich in his hand. ''Mummy...'' Junsu turn and saw his baby standing still at the door. He signal to Ih wan to come in. ''Help mummy dear..'' Ih wan nodded.

Ih wan move closer. Junsu pick his baby up and put him on the bed. Moving closer Ih wan give the remainding sandwich to his mummy to hold. He then carefully stand and suddently sit on his daddy stomach. ''Daddy!!'' He then seat up and sit back on his daddy. ''Wake up!!'' He repeatedly do the motion.

Feeling the pressure on his stomach, Yoochun groan and quickly held his son hip and started to tickle him.

''No! hahaha.. daddy! haha..no...hahaha... school...hahaha... mummy!'' Ih wan then squel loudly. Yoochun stop his action and hug Ih wan tightly. ''Stay baby...'' Ih wan stay calm and try to controL his breathing. Junsu that was at the bedside patted Yoochun shoulder to release their baby.

''Wake up now chunnie~ Baby come.. let daddy wake up.''

''Mummy~'' Ih wan extend his hand.

''Eh?? what baby?...'' Junsu ask his baby. Yoochun slowly woke and getting out of bed.

''Mummy....my sandwich...'' Ih wan ask for his sandwich.

''Opps! Sorry dear.. mummy already ate it just now...''

''Daddy~mummy...sniff...sniff'' Ih wan look at his daddy while pouting and pointing at his mother. Tears were visible at his eyes.

''Oh my...sorry dear...mummy sorry...'' Junsu quickly hug his son and patted his back.

''Its okay baby... later daddy make a new one... okay..'' Ih wan look at his daddy and shook his head.

''No!... daddy make no good sandwich.. mummy~ i want egg sandwich..'' Ih wan take his mummy hand and drag his mummy to the kitchen. Yoochun just stand there, dumbfounded.

''Babe..''  Yoochun turn to Junsu. ''Bluek...'' Junsu poke out his tougue to Yoochun and later wink.

From the bedroom, Yoochun can hear his two babies making sandwich while squelling and laughing. He shook his head and go to the bathroom doing his routine.

 

~

 

 

^_^

HAVE FUN READING..N TRY TO COMMENT YOU ALLS.  >_<