Chapter 4 - Yoolie and Ih Wannie

Chibi Diary and Moment

''Baby...i'm homee...''

''daddy!!!'' Jiyool run to her father and jump to his arms. ''Omo.. Yoolie, you gave me a shock..'' Yunho pick his daughter up and bring her to the sofa.

''Have you take your bath baby??''

''Yup.''

''Where's your mummy? Daddy dont see him?''

''Oh..mummy take his bath now..''

''Boh! Okay baby...watch your cartoon, daddy want to join your mummy..''

''Eh?! Dad..dy..'' Yunho already run to his bathroom to join his boo..

''...~

~

''How's your day today, yoolie? How was your school?'' Yunho ask his daughter after dinner. There were having their dessert at the balkoni.

''It was fun daddy. We have pretty teacher. I love her. She told us to introduce our name, birthday and what we like to do...'' Yoolie tell her father excitedly. She was bouncing up and down while talking and ended up spilled her dessert.

''Yoolie, what mummy said about while you were eating? you will get stomache later baby.'' Jaejoong warn his baby.

''Sorry mummy.. i forgot...'' Seeing her mummy angry, she pout and seat with his daddy.

Yunho just smile looking at his two babies. Both big and small baby that he loved so much. Having both of them in his live were enough.

''Yunnie...what are you spacing out there? Go and help her change her clothes. I'll clean this up.''

''Okay. Come here yoolie. Up!'' Yunho carry yoolie to her room to change.

Jaejoong smile looking at them. Hearing his daughter laughter with his Yunnie made his days. Everything that happen today make him cherish life fully.

''And how is my boo doing today?'' Yunho enter the kitchen and immediatly hug his husband waist.

''Have you put yoolie to sleep?'' ''Emm..''

''Yunnie...its tickle...''  ''Boo~'' ''Wait Yunnie. Let me finish this first.'' ''Okay. So, how your day today?''

''Good. Seeing her in class make me thinking a lot. Who would have thought i'll be sending and staying with my baby on her first day to class. It's great. Oh, the others also send their babies to the same school.'' Jaejoong begin to narrated his days. ''Them? Oh, the others. I know. It's great actually.Yoolie will have some friend that she knows.'' said Yunho.

''You will be staying with her also for tomorrow?''

''Tomorow?.. No. She said that it's okay because she has Hana, Eunhae and Ih wan. She'll be okay.''

''That's my baby''. ''Yah! My baby too''.

''Our baby.'' both answer together, smiling.

~

''Mummy...''

''Yes baby... What?''

''Mummy... can i have 2 fried chicken for dinner?''

''Of cause baby..anything else?''

''emmm...i want ~ ...daddy!'' Ih wan run to the door when he hear his daddy car.

''You want what!?'' Junsu follow his son to the door. Being smaller than the normal kid, Ih wan cant reaach the door pedal.

''Mummy~ daddy come.'' Ih wan said while pointing at the door. ''eh?!''

CLICK~

''Omo! what are you two doing in front of the door?'' Yoochun shock to saw them when he open the door.

''Daddy~'' Ih Wan hug his daddy. ''welcome home..''

''Hello there my hero... you look so cutee...'' Yoochun smile to his son.

''heee..., mummy let me put this pyjamas. Daddy.. go..go.. take bath. i want to eat fried chicken already.''

''okay baby..'' Yoochun proceed to the bathroom.

''Come with mummy baby, let prepare the food..''

''yeah yeah''

~

''daddy.. look. This is my nametag. i'm in ladybug class with Hae hae. And.. i was scared.. but Hae Hae make me smile. Then, teacher ask to tell about ourselves. Daddy mummy~ i forgot my birthday...'' Ih Wan rambling about his first day in school. Yoochun and Junsu listen to their son tentatively.

''Ih Wannie, your birthday is on Christmas day. 25 of December.'' Junsu tell his son.

''I know. I tell teacher that my birthday have a christmas treen and many light and present.'' Ih wan pouting. Ih wan was a shy boy, he only talkative with his parent and his Hae Hae. Seeing his son talk happily about his first class make both of them relieved.

''Okay baby... so, tomorow you will be in class with Hae Hae. You alright with that baby?'' Junsu ask. Thinking a bit Ih Wan nodded. ''It's okay mummy. I have Hae Hae and Yoolie and also Hana. I can be with them.. Mummy no need to worry okay.'' Ih wan said while patting his mummy shoulder.

''Ih Wannie, time to sleep. You need to wake up early for tomorrow. Lets get you to bed.. '' Yoochun bring his son to the bed.

''Jah.. what story you want to hear tonight baby...'' he ask his son.

''i want pinochio'' Ih Wan tell his daddy.

''Then.. here goes...~

 

 

 

hi hello... here some update. Tomorow i'll be doing Eunhae and Hana.(hopefully)

Check out my other story. ^^

Till next update ^_^