Chapter 5 - Eunhae and Hana

Chibi Diary and Moment

''Mama.. can we go and see papa? I want to tell him about school...'' Hae Hae cheerfully ask his mother. He cant wait to tell his papa what did he do. ''Hae Hae want to go to papa studio?'' ''Yes. Can we mama?'' ''Emmm...okay. Lets go!'' ''Yeay!'' Hae Hae was bouncing up and down along the way.

Looking at his baby boy made Donghae relieve that Eunhae grow into a healthy baby. He was glad that his baby survived the ordeal. ''Hae Hae be careful'' he shout to his baby.

~

''Papa!'' Hae Hae run to his papa that was still teaching the student some dance move. He immediatly dismiss his student.

''Hae Hae?'' Hyukjae was shock seeing his son running to him, before catching him. ''Why were you here? Where's mama?''

''There'' Hae Hae said without pointing or telling his papa where his mama was. He was busy jumping at his papa leg.

''There?'' Hyukjae try to find his husband.

''Hae Hae! Where are you? Yah!'' Donghae were panthing due to running trying to catch his son. ''Why did you ran so fast, mama cant catch you if anything happen...'' Donghae said while blabering to his son. ''Hae Hae... dont do that again. see what you did to mama..'' Hyukjae warn his son. Pouting Hae Hae apologies to his mama with a kiss.

~

''Papa, there.. we go there...'' Hae Hae said while pointing at an ice cream shop.

''Hae Hae... no ice cream before you eat properly.'' Donghae reprimen his baby. ''But.. mama... i want... Papa, can I?''

Donghae glare at his husband. Hyukjae gulp. ''Baby.. listen to mama okay. Later we eat ice cream, strawberry ice cream'' Hyukjae try to talk to Eunhae. ''..with chocolate chip at top..'' Hyukjae continue. ''Promise papa?'' Hae Hae pinky promise with his papa ''Promise.'' Hyukjae nodded.

''Mama... i dont want this green thing..'' ''it's called vege Hae Hae..'' Hyukjae tell his son. ''I dont want it.'' Hae Hae shock his head cutely. He look pitifully at his mama. ''Okay but eat this carrot Hae Hae..'' Donghae give in to his son.

While eating, Hae Hae cant stop telling his papa about the things that he do at school. He was talking excitedly along with some motion. He want to tell his papa the detail of what he done.

When they were finish eating, Hae Hae were yawning and feeling sleepy. Seeing their baby nodding his head to the table, Hyukjae quickly carry him while Donghae pay for their food. They stop at the ice cream shop to buy the strawberry ice cream with chocolate ship on top.

''He sure have so much to say on the first day..wonder what will be his story when the class is progress.'' Hyukjae said while patting his baby back. Donghae nodded. ''well... we can hear it tomorow..''

''Papa.. ice cream..'' Eunhae mumbling in his sleep. Both of them just shock their head seeing their baby still remember the promise.

~

''Sweetie..baby... i'm home...'' Siwon said entering their house.  Sensing the house so quiet, he began pacing at the livingroom. Seeing both his babies not there, he move to the kitchen then to the second livingroom. He figure maybe his spouse is there with his daughter. But they were nowhere to be found. Finish searching all the ground floor area, he move to the second floor. Along the corridor, he heard a soft music playing. He quickly go to the specific room at the end of the coridor. Openning the door, he saw his daughter were busy with her book while Kyuhyun were dozing off at the table.

Seeing his dad at the door, Hana was ready to run at her dad when Siwon make some move to indicate to her so that she dont make a sound. Siwon point to Kyuhyun saying that his sleeping. Carefully Hana stand, quitely they close the door.

''baby...how are your day in school?'' Siwon ask while bringing his daughter away from the room. He bring Hana to the kitchen.

''It was so much fun, we introduce ourself and i sat next to Yoolie... Tomorrow we were going to learn some animal. Thats why mum help me with buying me book about animal.''Hana told her father.

''Ooo.. so you were busy learning about the animal that you did not welcome dad just now..''

''Sorry dad. The animal book were so colorful and beautiful. Dad, i already remember all the animal names..'' Hana said to her father cheerfully.

''Is it?? That's my girl... so smart.'' Siwon patted his daughter head. ''Now, help dad to make our lunch today... what do you want for lunch Hana..?''

''em.. i want...spaghetti! with meat balls...''

''Okay... let me change first..''

~

Kyuhyun wake up an hour later. He had some practise the night  for his mini showcase, so he fell sleepy when accompany his daughter study.

''Hana...'' he called his daughter, rubbing his eyes. ''Hana...''

Hearing no answer, he quickly go out to search her. ''Hana!  Baby!'' He start to panic and this make him dizzy. Although Hana was a mature young girl, he still afraid if anything happen to her.

Reaching the stair, he heard some noice from the kitchen. Quickly he run down the stair. While running down he accidently slip the staircase.

BUK!

''Dad, what's that sound?'' Hana heard some noice. She slowly go down from her chair.

''What sound baby?'' Siwon that were busy with the pan did not hear the sound. But seeing his daughter walk out he follow his daughter after turning off the stove.

''MUM!!!''  ''OH GOD, KYU!!''

 

 

 

 

Hi hello...

sorry for the cliffhanger... ^_^ kind of evil today... hahah..

please dont be mad, i'll be sad.

nway, till next update